Moonlight

Moonlight♥
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~Moonlight~

 

-No one's Pov-

"So 'Moonlight' is the background music?" Luhan who look at the cd as you immediately took it from his hands.

"Yes, Luhaen~ Besides, Mr. Kang suggest it and we're gonna have to try, right?" you smiled at him as you place the cd into the cd player and rush into your position.

Luhan is your bestfriend, who also happens to be your dance partner in the school's new project. Which is your teacher, Mr. Kang gave the topic and decides to pair you both together.

It was your first time to dance such moves and yet a 'duet couple' dance was nothing you would ever do in your entire life but you were more than glad that it was Luhan, your bestfriend that you get to experience the new dance.

But then again, it was actually worst to be even begin with. Why, you asked? Well it wasn't entirely about the dance concept that was y or the fact that Luhan was your partner anything like that. But it was your feelings for Luhan that got in the way of getting focus.

Nevertheless, you were grateful that Luhan was your dance partner because with him, everything just seem so natural and wonderful. Enjoying the dance practice together just make the dance step seem so easier than you originally thought it would be. The hours passed by without noticing it and it's actually kinda sad to know that moments with you and Luhan will probably end soon too.

As disappointing as it sounds it is but you don't mind and as long as you get to make the moment last with Luhan even just by dancing, chit chatting, joking around, arguing and sweating, it was time to take a break.

"Let's rest up," you sigh as you turn down the volume down, not dying down the song entirely as it just fades in the room and Luhan wipe a bit of his sweat from the dance, "Yeah, good call."

Luhan decides to lie down on the wooden floor as you smile a little and decides to join him as well. You were a little freak out and somewhat feel paranoid around Luhan nowdays, especially to ever think that Luhan might hear your heart beating and just pray of God that he can't hear it. And as if the Gods above have listened to your prayers, Luhan was just to busy lying down and thinking as he was humming to the song play.

It was silence for a while as Luhan open his eyes, staring the ceiling and listen to the almost silent song playing in the room.

"(Y/N)?" Luhan called out as you reply him with a hum and great Lord, just by him calling your name is already driving you insane and makes you overthink things like your heart rampage.

"Do you maybe, happen to know why... Minji broke up with me?" There were so much pause as Luhan asked softly and it made your eyes wide open by this sudden question. Suddenly you just remember the flashback of what had actually happen between Luhan and Minji... that .

Minji was Luhan's ex-girlfriend who is no one but a queenka player with soft, innocent, angel looks where no surprise that a lot of boys and girls at school adore her to which, makes you a little frustrated because why the hell would people even liked her? The fact that she was so poor at trying to be nice for a second and it was already seem pretty hard for her. But then again, she was putting on such a good show and that is why people loved her.

In reality, she's still a even though at times you kinda wish that you could be her because Minji is basically all that Luhan sees when he was in the relationship. It's such a shame that they last until three months because she wasn't treating Luhan right.

Why is it shame? Simple. It's because that Minji took the sun rays from Luhan's smile. He wasn't feeling good after the news. He refuses to eat, he refuse to do sports which was unlikely for him to because Luhan loved sports and he would always do them, he couldn't sleep and he even shut you out. That is why you ing dislike Minji. Reminding of that destructive Luhan makes you were more than thankful to the Gods that they broke up. Luhan doesn't deserve to have her in his life.

 

"...and you think that you are?..."

 

"(Y/N)..." Your inner thoughts were immediately interrupted by Luhan as he called out again as you slwoly sit up in silent, not facing Luhan. Why he kept calling out to you again? You never wanted to tell Luhan at all about this. It was heart breaking to even think you would tell him. You were afraid that Luhan would be a destructive to himself again. You never wanted to see him that way again because the girl that you dislike, the girl who took the sun rays out of Luhan's smile is your step-sister and what she had done to him was unforgivable.

More to that it is more unforgivable to you that you have feelings for Luhan, your bestfriend. What would happen if he knows? Would he reject you? Would he abandon the friendship because of your feelings to him? Hell, you'd rather die than telling him, than to have him know and left your friendship over some stupid feelings. But having feelings for Luhan was never stupid for you.

"I actually happen to listen to her conversation with her friends and honestly I never wanted to you because I don't want to you hurting yourself again. But it's killing me too actually. It's killing me that I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter