Exo m~!! ฅ(⌯͒• ɪ •⌯͒)ฅ❣

fun facts about EXO~!!!

Luhan catches cold easily, when he does, the amount of tissue he uses in the dorm is counted in dozens.

Kris isn’t satisfied after piercing his ears, that’s why he has many holes.

Tao is sensitive.There was a period when he was hurt. He was happier during trainee period, although many people envied him. 

Tao doesn’t rely on Kris, he wants to be good to everyone, if he thinks you dislike him, he’ll leave automatically.

Xiumin’s voice cracked the next day because of screaming.

Tao says being romantic is to watch night view alone at night.

 Lay said, the toothpaste is put on a fixed position, one morning Kris wasn’t fully awake & used the facial cleanser to brush teeth & put it at the toothpaste position.

Lay is used to sleeping with Luhan, so he wouldn’t be able to sleep if he changes roommate 

Luhan likes to steal Lay’s snacks.

If any socks in the dorm are damaged, it must have been worn by Lay or Tao.

 Luhan argues with Lay sometimes but their fight is very hilarious to watch.

 Luhan is allergic to seafood and he is afraid of height 

Luhan doesn’t like people touching his head and Chen doesn't like people touching his ears.

According to the other EXO-M members, Luhan is the member with the most to say.

When Tao first met Xiumin in Korea, he greeted him with "Oppa, annyeonghaseyo". 

Xiumin made the deepest impression on Luhan since he thought Xiumin looked really cute and were the same age. 

Chen is the only one who tells everyone else that Tao’s eyes are not dark circles but natural eye bags.

Luhan and Tao were hit with a cushion by Lay because they got caught eating his snacks.

Tao teaches the other members wushu in the dorms.