My Turn To Cry

My Turn To Cry

Eunri and Kyungsoo were at the famous Lotte World.

"Oppa !! Lets ride the roller coaster !!" said Eunri,excitedly.

"Sure,Riri-ah" Kyungsoo replied.After they rode the roller coaster,they rode the swan boat.

"Oppa,do you really love me ?" asked Eunri in a joking way.

"Of course,my little Riri.I always love you.." said Kyungsoo,sweetly.

"Gomawo for loving me..Saranghaeyo ~" said Eunri and hugged Kyungsoo.

"Love you too..Only death that will only break us apart.I'll always love you..No matter what happen,I will love you forever.You're the only one and one for me.No one else.Only you,Kim Eunri" said Kyungsoo and gave Eunri a kiss on her forehead.Eunri had releasing her crystal-clear's tears,touching about what Kyungsoo just said to her.

"Uljimayo..Oppa's here..I will always be by your side." said Kyungsoo and caressed Eunri's hair.

"I'm thankful because have someone like you " Eunri said and smiled..

"You look cute when you're smiling..Smile okay " said Kyungsoo and pinched Eunri's cheek.

Eunri smiled again.Then,they go to a cafe to eat because they are starving to death.

"Wait for awhile, I want to go to the toilet." said Eunri and stood up.

"Don't go for a long time ,okay .." said Kyungsoo,jokingly.

"Ahahaha..Arraseo ~ Just wait for a minute" said Eunri and went to the toilet.Just after Eunri went to the toilet,someone called Kyungsoo.

"Kyungsoo oppa ?" asked a girl.

"Hyera ? Its been awhile.." said Kyungsoo.Hyera is Eunri and Kyungsoo's friend.

"Ne..Oppa..Can we talk for awhile ? " said Hyera.

"Okay..But just awhile..I'm here with your Riri.." said Kyungsoo with a smile

"My Riri is here too ? Where is she ? "Hyera smile because thought of her bestfriend.

"In the washroom.So,what do you want to say ?" asked Kyungsoo.

"Follow me" Hyera dragged Kyungsoo to a shady tree not far from the cafe.Soon as they reached there,Hyera cried.

"Waeyo ? Yaaa..Uljima" Kyungso started to be panic.Hyera hugged Kyungsoo and cried.Kyungsoo hugged Hyera back.They didn't realized that there were a pair of eyes watching them.

-Eunri's side-

Eunri came back to the place that her and Kyungsoo sat but she didn't saw a glimpse of his beloved man.

"Where is oppa ?" Eunri went out to search for Kyungsoo.She saw Kyungsoo and Hyera under a tree.Then,she went there.

"Oppa with unnie ? I miss Hyera unnie a lot.." Eunri smiled and walked happily to the shady tree but her steps stopped when she saw Kyungsoo and Hyera were hugging.Her smiles was not on her lips anymore.Her heart broke into pieces.Her tears rolling down her cheeks.Then,she saw Kyungsoo kissed Hyera's forehead.

"Ho-How coul-could he ?" Eunri ran away from them.She took her handbag in the cafe and walked to a bus stop nearby. Her tears rolling down her cheeks,fastly.

"Mr.Chu ipsuiel chu ! Dalkohamge chu ! Onmome nan himi pulyeo !" Eunri's phone ringtone,Mr.Chu from Apink had rang for the whole time but she keep ignored it.She continued crying.

"Eunri-ah.." said Kyungsoo from a distance.

"Riri,waeyo ?" Kyungsoo wanted to hug Eunri but she blocked him.

"Don't touch me..What did you do with my unnie ? I trust the both of you but you gave me this ? A heart broke ? You and Hyera unnie just broke my heart! I hate the both of you ! Don't ever try to find me again !! " Eunri quickly rode the bus which had arrived.Just after Eunri rode the bus,the bus door closed.Eunri sat alone at the back of the bus.

"Oppa,mianhaeyo.." Eunri cried.

-Kyungsoo's side-

"Waeyo..You can't leave me like this.." Kyungsoo cried alone at the bus stop.

A week had passed,Eunri always holed up in her room.Crying..Thats all that she could do.Phone call and message,she always ignored it.Her friends always persuaded her to go out,but she just ignored it.

"Riri-ah..Open this door please...You need to eat.." Jihye,one of Eunri's bestfriend said.

"Jihye is right..Please Riri..We worried about you health.." Nara,anothe Eunri's bestfriend,knocked Eunri's bedroom door.

"Its okay.I'm fine.." Eunri said slowly.Nara,Jihye and Soojung went to the living room.

"Do you guys have Kyungsoo oppa's phone number?" asked Jihye.

"I can call Kai oppa.." Soojung,Kai's girlfriend, said.

"Okay..Hurry up" Nara nodded.Soojung called Kai.


Soojung : Yoboseyo,oppa.

Kai : Yoboseyo Jungie..

Soojung : Can I talk to Kyungsoo oppa ?

Kai : Kyungsoo hyung ? But can I ask why ?

Soojung : Somethings came up and I need him to help me.Just please oppa,don't be jealous..You know Kyungsoo oppa already had Eunri right ?

Kai : I know but still..Arraseo.Wait,I call him first.

Kyungsoo : Yoboseyo Jungie..

Soojung : Oppa..Please help us..Riri locked herself in her room..What she did only cried.She doesn't want to eat.We worried about her health..

Kyungsoo : Jinjjayo ? Okay..I'll help you but can you help me first ?

Soojung : What do you want me to help ?

Kyungsoo : Help me to do a suprise party for Eunri.Please decorates your home garden with balloons and candles.. The garden is opposite Eunri's bedroom window,right ?

Soojung : Yup..Okay oppa..We wil help you.

Kyungsoo : I'll come at 10 pm tonight with Baekhyun hyung,Chanyeol hyung and Jongdae hyung..Make sure she will look out of the window.

Soojung : Okay..


Soojung,Nara and Jihye decorated the garden with many colouful balloons and candles.

At EXO's dorm

"Baekhyunnie !! Jongdae hyung !" called Kyungsoo.

"Wae Kyungie ? Anything wrong ?" asked BaekChen.

Kyungsoo told his plans to Baekhyun and Chen.

"Okay !! By the way,I also miss my little sweet Eunri" said Baekhyun and smiles.

"No problem ! I can do it." said Chen.

"Arraseo..Baekhyun hyung,Eunri is mine ~By the way,please tell this to Chanyeol" Kyungsoo glared at Baekhyun

"Eunri is mine too ~ Okay-okay..I'll tell to Yeollie" said Baekhyun,jokingly.

-10:00 p.m / RiHyeSooNa's house-

"Annyeong ~!" said BaekSoo when they saw Nara,Soojung and Jihye.

"Annyeong oppadeul !" said HyeSooNa.

"Annyeong girls !! Its been awhile.." said ChanChen happily.

"Right..We miss you a lot oppadeul ~" said HyeRaJung and smile.Then,they tooke their own places while Nara,Jihye and Soojung asked Eunri to open the window.

"Riri-ah .. Can you do a favor for us ? Just once." said Nara and knocked the door..

"What ?" Eunri asked annoyingly.

"Please open your window.." said Nara softly.

"Okay.." Eunri went to the window and opened it.Eunri shocked when she saw Kyungsoo,Baekhyun,Chanyeol and Chen. 

"Op-oppa ?" Eunri widened her eyes..

"Annyeong Riri..I have a song for you.." said Kyungsoo sweetly.

"We will start..By the way,I miss you a lot Riri-ah ~!!" Baekhyun said and got a smacked from Chanyeol.Eunri smiled when she saw her beloved oppa,Baekhyun.She miss him a lot. Then,they started to sing "MyTurn To Cry". (Click the link ^_^)

 

Chen :

I had a nightmare,

Before I could hug you,who was crying,I woke up,

Kyungsoo :

With a sad heart,I opened the curtains,

With my moonlight-stained tears,I send you a letter,

Baekhyun :

Remember when things were hard,  (Yeah I)

I always turned your tears into smiles,

Chen :

Dont cry in places without me,dont cry,

Because you always had a lot of tears oh,

Kyungsoo :

No,its my turn to cry,I'll cry now,

All :

I'll take all of your tears, (collect tears)

Baekhyun :

It's my turn to cry,give them to me, ( give them to me )

All :

Even those tears,this time, ( this time yeah )

Chen :

The faded photos that I almost threw away,

Its hurts so much,

Kyungsoo :

I cant look at them now,

Baekhyun :

It's another sleepless night in my dark room,

I sit with opened eyes,drawing out your face,

Kyungsoo :

Your shy smile and gentle eyes,  ( yeah )

I want to hug you,what do I do ?,

Baekhyun :

Dont cry in places without me,goodbye, ( whoa )

Now I cant loan you on my shoulder now oh,

Kyungsoo :

No,Its my turn to cry,I'll cry now,

All :

I'll take all of your tears ( whoa ),

Chen :

It's my turn to cry,give them to me ( give them ),

All :

Even those tears this timec( Even your tears this time yeah ),

Chen :

I love you ( I still love you so much,I miss you ),

Dont cry ( Please be happy in that place ),

Baekhyun :

I'm missing you ~,

All :

Andwaeyo, It's my turn to cry,

Chen :

Oh I'll cry now,

All :

I'll take  all of your tears yeah,

It's my turn to cry ( It's my turn to cry ),

I'll cry now ( I'll cry now ),

Even those tears,this time,

Kyungsoo :

Dont cry baby ( Its my turn to cry ),

Oh I'll cry now,I'll take all of your tears,

All :

Oh no no baby, Its my turn to cry,

Oh give them to me ( Give them to me )

Kyungsoo :

Even those tears,this time,

Baekhyun :

Even those tears,this time, ( I love you yeah )

Even those tears this time ( I love you woo )

Kyungsoo :

I love you,I love you,

Dont cry,

Give them to me ~,

 

This show touched many heart.Also Hyera's heart.Hyera came when Jihye called her.Kyungsoo cried when  he said "Saranghae, Saranghae '. Eunri cried from verse 1.Baekhyun also tears up.And also the whole people who watched this.

"Princess..Hear me..I love you..Only you..What you see that day is a misunderstand..Hyera's omma just dead..And she was so sad..I hug her because I want to cheer her up..She is like a sister for me..You,are my girlfriend,the girl that I love with all of my heart..I really love you..Can you forgive me ?" Kyungsoo asked with her pleading eyes.

"Eunri-ah...Unnie wants to apologize to you too..I didn't mean to do it.My mom just died and I need someone to comfort me.I already have a boyfriend that I will introduce to all of you..So,don't worry okay.Saranghae ~" said Hyera.Eunri just keep quiet and went into the room.

" I think it's over..Gomawo guys for helping me.." Kyungsoo smiled,bitterly.

"I'm sorry oppa. I don't know what to do to make Eunri forgives you.I'm so sorry" Hyera said sadly.

"It's okay Hyera-ah..It's not your fault" Kyungsoo ruffled Hyera's hair.Then,they went to the car.

"Take care of Eunri ,okay.." Kyungsoo smiled.

"Okay.Don't worry oppa." said HyeSooNa.Before Kyungsoo went into the car, Eunri ran toward him and hugged him from behind.

"Oppa !! Dont leave me anymore..I can't live without you ! Please..Please come back to me..I love you,really-really love you..Mianhaeyo .." Eunri hugged Kyungsoo tightly and cried.Kyungsoo turned to Eunri.

"Its okay,princess..I love you too" Kyungsoo hugged Eunri back.

"Yaa..Yaa..Did you already forget me,little princess ?" Baekhyun pouted.

"Oppa !! I miss you too !! " Eunri ran towards Baekhyun and hugged him.Baekhyun smiled and hugged him back.

"I miss you too Yeollie oppa and Chen oppa ~" Eunri still hugged Baekhyun.

"Ehem.Ehem..She's mine .." Kyungsoo pulled Eunri from Baekhyun.Then,they laughed.

"Hyera unnie .. I'm sorry because being like this.And I'm sorry about your omma.."

"It's okay,Riri-ah ~" Hyera hugged her.

"Yahh..Why people always like to hug my little princess ? She's mine ~ " Kyungsoo whined.

"It's because your girlfriend is huggable ~ We love you Eunri !!" said all of them except Kyungsoo.

"I love you guys too ~" Eunri said and smiled.Kyungsoo pouted and they laughed.


Editing and it's done ~!! How is it ? Sorry about the grammar error cuz English in not my first language ~!!