Just one day

Just one day

 

 

BTS - Just one day

 



 

I woke up in our room at BTS dorm and peek all of my other members as they were still in sleeping position. I walk fast to our bathroom then make my morning routine. After I got out in our bathroom I saw the newly awakened Jin hyung rubbing his eyes then looked up at me.

 

"Oh, Jungkook-ah you're awake already?" I nodded. "Ok, wake up the others I will make our breakfast." I nodded again then wake up the other hyungs. They got up sleepily then do their morning routine together in the bathroom.

 

Then I go to the kitchen to have some cold water to drink.Jin hyung prepared the food and I saw that he has a problem.

 

"What happened hyung?"

"Umm.. we haven't gotten a cooking oil and some ingredients for the lunch later."

"ah.. Ok I can handle that. I can buy that for you hyung."

"Really?" I nodded. "Ok.. but have some breakfast first." I nodded.

 

After Breakfast, I asked for permission to them that I'm going out to buy the things that we haven't gotten for the lunch. And they agreed. So I get my jacket and my sunglasses for disguise.

 

As I got out from the dorm, I saw a familiar figure from afar. Specifically, at the park. She was sitting on the bench watching the little kids playing and running along the way. Then I realized that She's the girl I love and miss when I have my album promotions and TV guesting together with my BTS members. I run and run to get to where she was. Then she notice me and gasped. *Its really her * I smiled to myself.

 

"Omo, Jungkook-ah you're here." She looked at me with her brown sparkling eyes.I smiled at her.

" Min ah I missed you." I hug her tightly.

"Jungkook-ah I--C--can't B--breathe." I loosen the hud then rub the back of my neck.

"Sorry, It's just that I really miss you Min ah." She softened.

"I miss you, too Jungkook" now its her turn to hug me and I hug her back.

"Why are you here by the way?" *Oops, I forgot the things I should buy for lunch. Well, I can handle it later.*

"Umm.. nothing I just want to have some time for myself." I lied. She nodded."And you?"

"Oh, umm.. Just like you. Making time for myself either."

"Then let's do that together." Her face brightened.

"Really?" I nodded. "Ok.. Let's go."

 

I hold her hand then we stroll to the streets.I asked her if she want to watch some movies with me and she agreed. We watched Romantic Comedy movie which she and I had enjoyed.I really felt so happy with the girl I love even if we only have Just One Day to make our day completely through with happiness in our hearts.

 

After we watched the movie, She said she had to go home.I felt disapointed but I understand her cause I also have to go immediately. She give me her one last peck on my lips but I held her head to deepen the kiss. I can't help it, I miss her so I have to take this opportunity to do what I miss. Then we bid goodbyes to each other.

 

I continuesly walking around the pavement,I gasped when I realized that I have to buy the things immediately as I glanced at my wristwatch. I have to hurry before they will kill me for forgetting the task I have to do. I immediately go to grocery and but the ingredients and payed then run to the dorm.

As I walk to the door,They scolded me for having so much time buying these things. I Looked down to my feet and secretly smiled reminiscing what happened earlier. Her smile, laugh, her kisses, her hugs and everything came up to my mind.And when we go tho bed after shower, we go to our dreamland.

 


 

I woke up again thinking the same usual things to do but I widened my eyes as I saw Min ah beside my peacefully sleeping. Then she woke up and smile at me.

 

"Good morning Jungkook." she greeted.

"Good morning Min ah." I smiled.Then I frozed when she gave me a Morning kiss.

She glanced at the clock then muttered.

"Oh? Its 11:30 already. I guess I will make our BRUNCH." She grinned then headed to the kitchen.

After Eating we held hands to walk through the streets in Myeongdong. We talked and talked with full of stories in our lives with laughter.Then we go to Hangang river to watch the sunset and wait till the sky darkens.

And when the night came, We still holding hands and headed to their rooftop.I backhugged her and say all of the things I missed to say to her before I debuted as an Idol.

 

"You know Min ah what I had missed?"

"What?"

"This." I turn her to face me then cupped her face and Kiss her to prove her how much I miss her. Then we catch our breath. I hugged her then whispered.

"I know that I must be selfish but Can you please stay with me....Forever?" She nodded and smiled. 

Then Suddenly the bell rang....

 

KRINGGGGGGG........

 

"Yah! Maknae palli wash up. We have practice today!!!" Jimin hyung yelled pressing the alarm clock right through my ear.I groaned and heavily sighed. So that was a dream. I really wish it will come true... Just one day.....

JUST....................ONE..........................................DAY!!!!

 

 



 YEAHHH I finally finished my one-shot starring JUNGKOOK baby. ... Hope U Like it guys..... Please Subscribe and Comment to let me know what do you think of my story... THANKSSSS....(BOWS)