Trolling Jongdae

Trolling Jongdae

Title:Trolling Jongdae
Author:bleedinglips
Pairing:no pairing
Genre:Friendship, mystery (?)
Rating:K
Word Count:1,584
Summary:Kim Jongdae was indeed EXO’s troll. But there were times where he should be trolled.

 

 

 

“One, two, three, four. One, two, three, four – ”

 

One of the practice rooms in SM Entertainment’s building that afternoon was filled by Minseok and Luhan’s dance. Their eyes were fixed to the mirrors that covered almost all of the wall’s surface in that room. They didn’t play any music, just counting from one to four on repeat while dancing the moves that they had been doing since training period. The only sound heard from the room were squeaks of shoes when Minseok dragged his feet on the floor, the one, two, three, fours from Luhan who could control his breath better than Minseok, giggles from Minseok when Luhan’s dance looked awkward, and a hoarse laugh of a lady—

 

They stopped.

 

Still surprised and confused, they looked around, searching for the voice’s source. They stared at each other in a while, their eyes wandering around the room to see who was laughing. They didn’t remember there was a woman in SM who had a voice like that. Either the artists, dancers, staffs, coordis—then who?

 

“Umin-ah,” Luhan called softly, he stepped closer to Minseok and held his friend’s arm, scared. “What sound is it?”

 

“Beats me,” Minseok shrugged. He was always the type that doesn’t care about mystical thing or whatsoever, unlike Luhan who claimed himself as EXO’s manly man but when Kyungsoo left him in the haunted house for their Showtime he was scared as hell. Minseok’s ear caught a familiar laugh before he sighed and growled angrily. “Chenchen! Get outta there!”

 

The laugh that was not that audible changed to a loud one, and Luhan widened his eyes to Jongdae that was entering the practice room while holding his stomach because he had been laughing since the past one minute or two. Still laughing, the vocalist bent over in front of the speaker in the corner of the room to take his phone that he had put behind, and he shut off the ghost’s voice from there.

 

 

“I already know that Minie Hyung won’t be surprised... but you should see your own face, Luhan Hyung!! Hahaha!” this time Jongdae fell to his knees and his side crashed the floor, and he rolled to the right and left while his head was replaying an infinite loop of Luhan’s scared expression. With reddening ears, Luhan knelt beside Jongdae and hit him angrily.

 

“Is that an alarm?” Minseok asked. Jongdae was already stop laughing, he sat with his legs crossed and nodded.

 

“Tonight when we’re practicing as twelve here, I’m going to do it again. I’m looking forward to see Zitao and Baekhyun’s face. It would be very funny.” Jongdae laughed again and his shoulder was shaking. Luhan had to roll his eyes to Jongdae’s troll.

 

oooooooooooooo

 

Jongdae was running into EXO-K’s dorm, and he made Sehun who was drinking milk in front of the fridge surprised.

 

“Oh God, you surprised me.” Sehun ran out of breath because of no reason, startled because Jongdae suddenly stand in front of the kitchen with his trademark grin. “What are you doing, Hyung? We still got plenty of time before the practice.”

 

“Hehehe, are you using your phone’s charger, Hun?” Jongdae asked. “My phone’s battery is low, my phone’s charger is in Yifan Hyung’s bag and I can’t find it. Can I borrow yours?”

 

“Ooh.” Sehun his lips. “It’s in my room. On the... jacket’s rack, I think? But Junmyeon Hyung is sleeping, make sure you enter the room with no sound.”

 

“Got it~”

 

Sehun gulped the last drop of milk in his glass, and froze when he heard Jongdae and Junmyeon’s screams that were almost in unison. He sighed while rolling his eyes. He asked Jongdae to enter the room slowly so that their leader won’t wake up, yet what he had done was surprising sleeping Junmyeon. Jongdae was totally a genius. For a while, the sound heard from the room was Jongdae’s laugh, Junmyeon’s nag, and then no sound at all. Sehun stared at Jongdae who was walking pass the kitchen again.

 

“I’ll take it with me, Hun,” Jongdae said while lifting Sehun’s charger in his hand. “I’ll return it after the practice.”

 

“Yeah, Hyung.” Sehun nodded once. Usually when EXO members were borrowing something to each other they would forgot to return them, but Sehun still had Kyungsoo and Junmyeon, and all of their phones’ type were all the same so he could borrow anyone’s charger.

 

“I’m going then. See you, Sehun-aaah,” Jongdae waved.

 

“Careful, Hyung.” Sehun waved back and walked to his room again after Jongdae had closed the door to find Junmyeon was already sleeping again.

 

oooooooooooooo

 

In the same day at 9:00 pm, all of EXO members gathered in the practice room. They spent their first one hour to have a chit chat, warming up and a little demo from Jongin and Yixing. The next 30 minutes was spent by the lead dancer to teach and repeat some movements that the other member had forgotten.

 

“Oh, c’mon, guys! We should start the practice soon, I’m tired of waiting!” Luhan whined while lying on the floor. As a member who had a quite good dancing skill, he had been watching Jongdae and Chanyeol that was busy asking questions to Jongin.

 

“Shut up, Hyung! If we don’t do this now, our choreography will be a mess!” Chanyeol replied, his eyes didn’t leave Jongin’s body that was dancing slowly in front of him. Gave in, Luhan just sighed and pulled out his phone to busy himself.

 

At eleven, Baekhyun played Wolf Korean version and all members hurriedly positioned themselves according to the formation. The childish aura that was obviously shining was replaced by serious eyes and sharp movements, the naughty smiles and humorous laughter was drowned in the sea of music and flared up souls in each member. Even though they were not on stage, no costumes, no make ups and audiences, but if seriousness had already eaten their soul, EXO was EXO.

 

The practice ended up when the tickling clock showed that it was at 11:53 pm, where EXO-M just finished with their History and they decided to take a rest.

 

“Oh my God I’m dead,” Jongdae whined exhaustedly while lying lifelessly on the floor. Yixing that was sitting beside him poked his waist a few times with his usual clueless face. There were no EXO members that were standing, everyone was sitting or lying on the practice room’s floor.

 

No one talked for five minutes, until The Happy Virus Chanyeol got his energy back and started to pull out jokes with Kyungsoo and Baekhyun. He didn’t need a long time to get all the members’ attention and they laughed together. Jongdae who had been closing his eyes snapped his eyes open, remembered that his phone’s battery was critically low and he had forgotten to charge it because he was so focused to Jongin before the practice. He abruptly stood up, surprising Yixing who was beside him. Jongdae opened his bag in the corner of the room and pulled out the charger’s cable, when the clock’s hand hit number twelve and—

 

There was a sound of a woman’s hoarse laughter.

 

All of the members fell silent, surprised—except Luhan and Minseok, because they had known about it—Zitao was obviously the most scared one. He held Sehun’s arm who was beside him, all EXO members were exchanging confused and scared glances.

 

The voice didn’t stop for about a minute until the two oldest members couldn’t resist anymore and they burst out into laughter. The rest members—including Jongdae, staring at them, puzzled.

 

“Was it you guys who did it??” Junmyeon asked with widened eyes.

 

“It’s obviously Chen, who else?” Minseok laughed. Still laughing, Minseok turned his head to Jongdae’s direction who was all silent in the corner. “Chenchen, you succeed, Troll Boy, they—hey, what’s wrong with you?”

 

“Nah, our Jongdae got backfire!” Chanyeol said, followed by Baekhyun and Kyungsoo’s giggle. “That’s why don’t troll around, dude. You got scared by your own trap.”

 

Trembling a bit, Jongdae stood up. The other members were all confused because it was the first time Jongdae ever looked that scared. Who didn’t forget the title that was given to him, ’EXO member who has the strongest heart,’ after he casually had walked through the haunted house like it was a park? He walked to the speaker, bent over it to take his phone behind it, and pressed the button on the side of the gadget to turn on the screen. Black.

 

“My—my phone. It’s dead. It should be dead,” Jongdae said while staring at his friends nervously. “In the afternoon the battery was already 23% left, and I hadn’t charged it so it should be off the past one hour or two.”

 

The smile on Luhan and Minseok’s face vanished. All of the members were staring at each other with frightened gazes. No one talked for about 30 seconds which felt like forever, and the silence was shattered to surprised screams when their manager suddenly opened the door to tell them to go home.

 

(“Manager Hyung! Is the practice room... haunted?”

 

“Wow, it’s rare to see you asking something like this, Han. I’m not sure if the room’s haunted, but sometimes it feels weird to be in there. Well that explains much why I never wait for you guys inside.”

 

Luhan looked towards Jongdae who was loss for words at their manager’s words. “How was it, Jongdae-yah? Have you given up?”

 

“Am not.”

 

“You piece of .”)

 

 

 

 

pardon my Engliiiiiissshh it's awful and all ;;;_;;; heung