Chapter 16 : Sabotage

I saw you. I liked you. I loved you.

[DooJoon POV]

I ran to where TaeYeon had told me to meet. 

HyoYeon in a car accident? No way. This couldn't be happening. Would she be okay...?

When I saw the two, they looked TOO calm.

"How is she?!" I yelled at them with concern.

"She'll be fine." TaeYeon responded, "Just two casts, stitches, and bruises."

Just? Just?! WHAT DO YOU ME-" 

The guy, Lee Teuk, cut me off. "Look, we don't have a lot of time, so let's just give you the plan."

"I already heard it." 

He ignored me and spoke "Ok, we'll hide a voice recorder in your jacket and you'll talk to her. Ask her what her plan was and stuff like that, got it?"

"Yes." I sighed.

We'll be close to you, but not that close that she could see us." TaeYeon replied.

"Alright, let's get this going then."

 

[No One POV]

The next day, DooJoon called Gyuri to meet up at the coffee shop to talk about how the deal was going. She, not knowing anything, agreed. 

"Will this plan work?" TaeYeon was talking to herself, and Lee Teuk watched.

"Don't worry," He smiled at her to reassure the girl "It will work." and he kissed her on the forehead.

TaeYeon looked up and laughed, her face all red, then said "We'll see." 

 

[Gyuri POV]

I reached the store, wondering why he randomly called suddenly.

"Yah! DooJoon, what do you want?" I hissed when I pulled out a chair at the table he was already sitting at.

"Just wanted to see what happened. I heard HyoYeon got in a car accident." He said slowly and quietly so no one could hear.

"Yup." I responded, "While I was driving her to the hospital, a truck hit us."

"Hit 'us' or hit her?" He glanced at me, "You don't seem to be hurt at all."

Looking to his eyes, I spoke quickly "The deal is still on, yes?"

"Yeah, why wouldn't it be? Why?" He finally looked up from his hands.

"You seem differently then from when we met." He did... He was ... Much more caring.

"Oh ... Oh well." He brushed it off and looked back to his hands.

"So, was that all you'd say, or can I go?" I was exhausted.

"Was this a plan of yours ... To get EunHyuk?" DooJoon said as I was getting up.

"What?" I was suprised. How did he know?

"C'mon, why'd you plan it without me...? I thought we were in this deal together."

"What.. Plan..?" I was trying to be careful with my words as I sat back down.

"You know what I'm talking about, Gyuri. I know a truck wouldn't just hit her out of the blue. This was a plan right?"

"Yeah." I trusted DooJoon and sighed out.

"Care to share me your plan?" He looked up and smiled.

"Well," And I began my story.

 

[DooJoon POV]

Jackpot. She was telling me the plan and I have it all recorded.

She paid the driver? What? She left her at a no parking zone so he could hit her ...? Gyuri, you're more evil than I thought.

"So what do you think of my plan?" She gave a smirk, as if she was looking for my approval.

I smiled back and replied "Brilliant. Next time you plan something, involve me in it, okay?" 

"Haha sure, DooJoon. I gotta go now, talk to you later." She got up from our table then left. When she was completely out of sight, I motioned the two figures that were hiding to come towards me.

"I got it." Smiling from ear to ear, I pulled out the voice recorder and they both smiled.

"Great." They replied at the same time.

 

[HyoYeon POV]

It has been hours since I heard my phone ring. How come they haven't came back yet?

HyoYeon, can you hear me?

I heard Eunhyuk beside me, still waiting anxiously.

YES! I yelled, but still no sound came out. This was getting irritating.

There were sighs all around me because I didn't respond, and I heard some murmuring in the back. I couldn't make out what they were saying though.

 

[EunHyuk POV]

I don't know how long I've sat here holding her hand, or how many tears I had shed, but I'm not leaving until she wakes up.

"Will it take weeks for her to open her eyes?" I heard HeeChul whisper to ShinDong.

"She will wake up soon" I hissed back. HeeChul stared with shock in his eyes. I never talked like that to my hyung.

Then suddenly, TaeYeon and Lee Teuk ran into the room with DooJoon. 

I watched DooJoon run in to HyoYeon and I stared at him with fire blazing out.

He saw my glare and said "So, you're the EunHyuk I've heard about, eh?"

 

[HyoYeon POV]

DooJoon's here?

Hey guys, I have something you might want to hear. Especially you, EunHyuk.

I heard TaeYeon talk in the silent room with a beeping noise from my machine. I heard a click and suddenly voices started to play.