Final

Prom Night

“Himchan! Hurry up! We’re gonna be late!” Youngjae screamed from downstairs. “I’m coming!!” Himchan answered opening the door to exit his room. “Woah Himchan you look amazing!” Youngjae looked at Himchan, mouth open. “Close your mouth. I heard that Junhong left is “fly cage” open earlier.” Himchan said. Youngjae closed his mouth immediately. “Oh and Youngjae?” Himchan said. Youngjae looked at him. “What year were you born again?” the older asked. “uhmmm….. 1994” Youngjae answered. “and I was born…….when?” “1990” “and 1994 minus 1990 is……..?” “4” Youngjae sighed knowing where this conversation is going.  “EXACTLY. We have a 4 year . What SHOULD you address me?” “Himchan hyung” “Very good” Himchan smiled, showing his bunny teeth while patting Youngjae’s head. The younger only sighed. “Junhongie! Me and your Youngjae hyung will leave now! Don’t let anyone in alright? Only your boyfriend Jongup is allowed to enter……and us of course.”  Himchan yelled. “Alright Channie hyung! AND FYI JONGUPPIE HYUNG IS NOT MY BOYFRIEND!” Zelo yelled from his room. Youngjae and Himchan looked at each other then said “yet” in unison. “I HEARD THAT!” Zelo yelled again. The older 2 giggled then left the house.

                The 2 then arrived to their school’s gym. “TS High Promenade ’14-’15” Himchan said. “Hyung! C’mon let’s sign in!” Youngjae suddenly screamed.

“Hello boys!” “Hi Ms. Kim” Himchan answered while smiling. “You look extra handsome today!” Ms. Kim said. The older only smiled. Himchan and Youngjae then went to the venue itself. “Boo!” a girl suddenly jumped in front of the 2. “Oh Hyosung-ah. You surprised me.” Himchan said while clenching his coat. “Hahahaha! You should’ve seen your face! Hahahahahaha!” Hyosung know laughing while slapping his knees. “Not funny” Himchan pouted. “EW HYUNG DON’T POUT. YOU LOOK RIDICULOUS.” Youngjae said, disgustingly. “Ridiculous your face Youngjae. I think I heard Daehyun calling for you earlier.” Himchan then said. “Really?!” Youngjae then ran off. “Aish this 2 love birds.” “I heard that!”

“So…..how are you Kim Himchan?” Hyosung finally said.  “Good good. How about the infamous goddess Hyosung?” “Good. Still beautiful as ever” she answered. Himchan only let out a small laugh. “Did you hear about a certain kingka confessing to someone tonight?” Hyosung suddenly said. “Oh? Which kingka? The eater, the no-eyes or the cave man?” “Well first of all why will be the no-eyes here when he’s obviously in your house now. And to answer your question, the cave man.” “Oh? Well who’s the lucky girl then?” “I don’t know actually” “Oh” Himchan said kind of sad. “Aw is the pretty boy Himchan sad because in hours time his crush will be taken not by the pretty boy but by others?” Hyosung then said while eating. “Shut up” Himchan said.

                 Hours pass and Himchan have already dance with tons of girls (and even boys), same goes with Hyosung. But in every person he dances with, he feels that someone is staring at him. Himchan only shrugged it off. “And now for our next song. Shady Lady by B.A.P” the DJ said. Himchan sat there, bored. “Kim Himchan?” Himchan jumped from the voice. He looked at the owner’s hand then looked at the face of the owner. “B-Bang Yongguk?” Himchan stuttered. Yongguk smiled the famous gummy smile. “Can I have this dance?” he asked. “Uhm……. Y-yeah.” Himchan took his hand then they went to the dance floor. The first 2 minutes was very VERY awkward. The 2 stole glances from each other from time to time. Himchan then suddenly asked “I heard that you’re gonna confess to someone tonight?”.

                Yongguk then blushed then answered “yeah” “Really? Who’s the lucky girl then?” Himchan asked. Yongguk only smiled. “Before we play our last but definitely not the least song, I would like to call Bang Yongguk to come to our stage now!” Yongguk ran to the stage leaving a dumbfounded Himchan. “Mic test 1 2 3. Ah ah” Yongguk said while testing the microphone. “Waaaaah! So cute!” a girl suddenly yelled. Himchan only rolled his eyes. “So I know that most of you know that I will confess my love to a certain someone right?” Yongguk said. “Yeeeeeees!” the audience said. “Do you guys want to know who this lucky person is?” “Yeeeees!”

Himchan only closed his eyes trying hard not to cry when he suddenly felt an arm wrap around him. He looked at and—“Thanks Hyosung” he said while smiling. “Actually I’m not the only one confessing to someone tonight. I’m just the person who have the guts to stand in front of all you tonight.” Yongguk said while looking at his friend, smiling. “To the person I love, this song…………is for you.” Yongguk continued.

Without you, you’re my lovesick
Because you’re not here, I’m..

The moment I first saw you
My breath was taken away
My heart pounded and I started to be sick
I get nervous if I don’t see you for a single day
I can’t hide my shy face

At the thought of meeting you, I get dressed up
I want to talk to you today, I strongly promise myself
Should I confess to you? I hesitate hundreds of times
But in front of you, my head grows blank at the smell of your shampoo

As if I’m possessed by something, my heart feels stuffy
At some point, I became your patient, I can’t speak
This sickness doesn’t need a diagnosis, just hug me
You are the reason I live right now, I need you

My heart beats for you
I want to hold onto you
Words I held in and couldn’t say
I want to shout them loudly

My feet are running to you
I miss you
It hurts so much that I can’t hold it in
I will tell you
I love you

Look at me, waiting for your call
Look at me, laughing by myself
Like a fool, I look at you, I can’t hide it

Day by day, I’m curious about you
I get fevers and get frustrated
Do you know how I feel? I’m going crazy

My heart beats for you
I want to hold onto you
Words I held in and couldn’t say
I want to shout them loudly

My feet are running to you
I miss you
It hurts so much that I can’t hold it in
I will tell you
I love you

Look at me, who is in pain
Hug me, who is in pain
I only look at you alone
Every day, day and night, every time
It’s only you

                “To the person I love, I’ve been watching you ever since we were kids and until know I’m cringing because of that creepy sentence. I’ve seen many, many people confessing to you, my heart hurts but the pain goes away when I see you turning them down in the nicest way possible. Everyday,when I wake up, I always tell to myself that I should confess to you later that day but loses the courage when I see you together with someone. Rumor says that you also like me. A lot. And for the first time, I wish that those rumors were true. So here I am. Taking the biggest risk I have ever done in my whole life. I, Bang Yongguk, is confessing my love infront of all the students of TS High. Tonight, March 2, 2014. And now, shall I ask the person I love to the stage please.” Yongguk then said.

“Aaaaaaaaaah!” a sudden scream was heard from the whole back. Everyone was freaking out but Yongguk was smiling from the stage. “JUNG HYOSUNG LET ME GO! WHERE ARE YOU TAKING ME?!” Himchan screamed while slapping his friend quite frantically. “KIM HIMCHAN I SWEAR IF YOU WON’T STOP SLAPPING ME I WILL BEAT THE LIVING CRAP OUT OF YOU.” Hyosung said screaming back. Himchan only pouted. “I’m sorry if he’s quite noisy but you’ll get used to it.” Hyosung said to the other person. “OMG JUNG HYOSUNG ARE YOU SELLING MY PRECIOUS BODY TO A STRANGER?!” Himchan screamed again. “KIM HIMCHAN!” Hyosung yelled with a demanding voice. Hyosung gave Himchan’s hand to the person while smiling. “Please don’t me.” Himchan said, almost crying. Himchan jumped when someone was untying the blind fold. He was surprised when he saw where he’s standing. In front of the students of TS High, next to the person whom he really doesn’t want to see right now, smiling at him.

“OMG Yongguk is gay?” “They look good together though” “But Himchan is mine” “ he doesn’t even know who you are” Himchan was puzzled. Suddenly someone grabbed his hand. When he looked at the owner of the hand, he wanted to run. But his feet forbid him. The owner of the hand suddenly sung the rest of the song.

My heart beats for you
I want to hold onto you
Words I held in and couldn’t say
I want to shout them loudly

My feet are running to you
I miss you
It hurts so much that I can’t hold it in
I will tell you
I love you

I I love u
I I love u
I I love u
Without you, I’m in pain, lovesick

I I need u
I I need u
I I need u
Without you, I’m in pain, lovesick

                “Kim Himchan, will you please accept me, Bang Yongguk, as your boyfriend?” Yongguk said while looking at Himchan, eyes filled of hope. Himchan was standing still there, trying to comprehend what was happening. He basically stood there for 5 straight minutes. When he suddenly saw Yongguk walking away, really REALLY sad. Himchan then ran to the latter then gave him a back hug. The older was surprised from the action. “Babo” Himchan whispered beside Yongguk’s ear. Yongguk then faced the younger. “D-does this mean………?” he asked. Himchan smiled his widest smile. Yongguk then hugged Himchan tight. “Y-y-yongg-guk can’t b-breathe” Himchan said. “Oh sorry” Yongguk said letting Himchan go. “Well?! What are you waiting for?! Kiss him!” someone yelled from the crowd. Himchan was surprised (once again) when he felt plump lips occupy his. Seconds later, the latter closed his eyes enjoying the kiss. He felt emptiness when Yongguk broke the kiss but happy none the less. The whole gym was suddenly filled with screams of happiness for the new couple. “I think we should get off the stage now.” Himchan whispered at Yongguk. “Oh yeah but wait” Yongguk answered.

                “If you all are asking why I did this infront of all of you because I  was sending a message that KIM HIMCHAN IS MINE. IF ANYONE WILL BULLY HIM, REMEMBER THAT I AM A PART OF THE BOXING CLUB ONCE OK?! That’s all thank you!” Yongguk said smiling at the end. Himchan only smiled.

                When they were now exiting the gym a sudden “Hyung!” came. The new couple looked behind. “Me and Daehyun are now official!” Youngjae yelled in front of his hyung. “YES I DIDN’T KNOW THAT WHEN YOU CALLED ME WHILE YOU AND DAEHYUN ARE HOLDING HANDS.” Himchan yelled back. “Now c’mon we have to go home. Junhong is alone there!” Himchan said trying to run off but Yongguk held him back. “Can I take you home?” he asked. “Why?” Himchan asked. “Because I’m your boyfriend now! And it’s my obligation to take MY boyfriend home safely.” Yongguk answered. “But—“ “No more buts! I’m taking you home now!” Yongguk retorted. “Daehyun! Take your boyfriend home too it’s getting late” he added.

                After a 10 minute drive, they finally arrived. “Oh Yongguk. Can I borrow your phone for a while?” Himchan asked before exiting the car. Yongguk obliged, giving his phone to Himchan. He saw Himchan typing who knows what. Himchan gave his phone back. Yongguk smiled when he saw what Himchan typed in his phone. Himchan’s phone number under the name “My Channie ♥”. A sudden knock was heard from Himchan’s window. He saw Youngjae saying they need to go. Himchan pouted, now facing Yongguk. Yongguk smiled then pecked Himchan’s lips. “I’ll see you tomorrow” Himchan smiled back. Youngjae and Himchan is now walking to their front door. Himchan was about to open the door when they were greeted by a smiling Zelo saying goodbye to his blushing Jongup hyung. “Oh hello! I’ll be leaving now” Jongup said to the older 2, bowing. “Bye Jonguppie hyuuuuuung! Hi Himchan hyung and Youngjae hyung. How was your night?” Zelo greeted his hyungs. “I think we should be the one asking you how’s your night? You’re really REALLY happy right now.” Youngjae said while looking at the now skipping to his room Zelo. The older 2 looked at each other puzzled. “What happened to him?” Himchan shrugged. “I think I saw something shining on his finger. I think it’s a ring” Himchan said. The 2 suddenly ran to Zelo’s room trying to know every detail on what happened while they were gone.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Can you all see my addiction to Lovesick and BangHim TT~TT I need help seriously

And please don't be shy to talk to me. I don't bite! :)  (unless you're food)

Thank you for reading my oneshot/drabble! Please subscribe to this story and to my profile! One subscribe = one imaginary cupcake!

Oh look! Another BangHim oneshot! ^^ (cross advertisement) Of ramen and lovesick........

(oh and it's your choice if you want me to make a sequel or a side story for DaeJae and JongLo

Picture and lyrics are NOT MINE. Credits goes to their owner! ^^