Party

My Bodyguard is a jerk
Jongin cursed under his breath as he ran to Tiffany's room. Damn it. The brat is trying to sneak out again!

"Where did you think you are going?"

Tiffany froze in her tracks. How come he knows everytime she tries to sneak out? Does the guy has an alarm system planted on her to notify him of her movements? She is caught now and there is nothing she could do but go with him. "I am going to a party,"

Dressed like this? Jongin lightly shook his head. Which kind of girl dresses like a ? "Why don't we get going?"

They picked up Krystal, a pretty brunette and all drove to the party with Jongin behind the wheels.

* * *

As soon as they got to the huge house Tiffany and Krystal rushed inside and were immediately met with smiley faces. Jongin moved closer to them while discreetly scrutinising the room. All he could see is a huge number of kids younger than himself and he could swear some of them are underaged.

He knew everyone was staring at him oddly but he didn't mind. His only job is to keep Tiffany and Krystal safe.

"Who is he?" he heard a skinny girl with a messy bob asked Tiffany.

Tiffany turned to him and with a wicked glint in her eyes mouthed something to the girl.

Jongin was surprised seconds later when the girl approached him. "Hello gorgeous," she beamed and he instantly knew she is drunk.

He ignored the girl and fixed his unwavering gaze on Tiffany who was cuddling with a brown haired boy. It is quite really apparent that the girl had no manners. Making out with a boy in the presence of a hundred others. He had always despised her, but he was an expert and had promised himself never to let his feelings determine his characters.

"Tell your dog to stop gawking at us." Luhan murmured in Tiffany's ear and she sighed, casting a glance at Jongin. "He wouldn't move an inch from where he is. Forget about him."

"I am feeling goosebumps on my body with his penetrating gaze," Luhan confessed with a hiss. Naturally he doesn't give a about anyone, but the bodyguard gives him the chills. "I guess he should just get used to you and I." He said with a shrug while giving Jongin an evil smirk.

"We ain't here to talk about him," Tiffany said with a pout.

Luhan kissed her on the lips and stood, dragging her up with him. "Let's dance baby," he murmured in her ear as he drew her closer to his body.

Tiffany sighed and snuggled contently against him, moving with him.

Their dancing turned into a huge make out session as were many others too. The huge room reeked of booze, cigarette smoke and . Jongin told himself to calm down and breath. Is this a or what? Many of the kids were in different positions and doesn't seemed to mind the others.

He shook his head in pity. How old is the Tiffany girl and she is already living a corrupt lifestyle. His phone rang, and his eyes quickly flickered to where Tiffany and the boy were, hands locked around each other, their lips locked. Good. Maybe she wouldn't notice if he stepped out to receive the call.

He retreated back to the parking lot where thankfully the sound of the music playing is not as shrilly as it was inside. "Hyun Joong,"

He listened for a few minute, scratching his head at his twin brother's lashing. "I am sorry I couldn't get away tonight as planned. The brat suddenly has to attend a party. It's crazy like hell in here." He listened for a few more minute. "I will be there tomorrow, I promise. Even if it's just for a few minute I will be there. I miss you too." He probably sounded cheesy but that's how he is with his brother. "I should probably get back inside, something tells me the child is up to no good."

He disconnected the call and walked briskly back inside only to find Tiffany, Krystal and the two boys missing. Damn it. He turned his back for just few minutes and she had gone AWOL on him. He considered asking some of the few that had not passed out from too much liquor but dismissed the thought. They are probably too drunk to remember anything. He then proceeded searching through the house. He saw Krystal first, half , and the boy he had seen her earlier with, his hand between her legs. Disgusted, he yelled at her. "Get back to the car now." He gave the boy a cold glare before pushing Krystal out of the storage room.

He found Tiffany and Luhan, bodies pressed against the wall in a full blown making out session.

"What the are you doing?" his voice was strangled as he reached for Luhan, flinging him across the room. "The next time you laid your hands on her, I promise you you'd be eating your meals through a straw. I will break each bones in your body." He turned to an embarrassed Tiffany. Without bordering to talk, he grabbed her hand and led her out. She was too embarrassed to resist.

Jongin was too angry and he didn't even know why. Damn you Tiffany, why should I be worried over you? Why should I feel so damn jealous?