Teenage girl huh?

My Bodyguard is a jerk
Hyun Joong was rocking with laughter as he leant against the wall, inside the kitchen. The girl is a wonder. He gotta admit that she is a beautiful thing but he can't bring himself to have any sort of relationship with her.

1; She is a teen. A teen with a gorgeous face, kissable lips and a body to die for.

2; She is rich and he doesn't want her father breathing down his neck. Although he is an ex militant, he really doesn't want trouble for himself or Kai.

3; He is much of a coward to do anything with her. He is the inexperienced one and he wasn't about to embarrass himself with the girl that is obviously more experienced that him.

If she had been older and if he had been more experienced he might have gone for her, but right now he couldn't, and he wouldn't.

"Hey dude don't tell me you are daydreaming about that chick." Chen said with a sly smile.

Jeez. Even the babyfaced Chen is more experienced than him. "Don't count on it. What are you doing here anyway?" He reached for an apron, tied it and pretended to ignore him.

"I was thinking if you ain't interested in her maybe I can go out with her." Gotcha!

Hyun Joong halt his movements. "Go out with who? Are you out of your mind? She is just a child."

Chen hid a smile. "A child? Do you need to get glasses? That girl is just ripe for plucking. She is so developed, if you know what I mean. She..." he broke off on a curse as Hyun Joong smacked his head with the heel of his hand.

"A ert. That is what you are."

Chen rubbed the screaming side of his head. "Jeez. I am just making compliments about her." he grumbled.

Hyun Joong smiled. "No you are not. You are just having ungodly thoughts about her. You had better not let me see you within five inch of her or else I will kill you."

Chen smirked. "Do you even know what to do with a girl?"

"Do you want to die?" Hyun Joong felt his cheeks heating. "One more word of that and I will throw you out." He said threateningly.

Chen tilted his head to the side. "I don't think the girls know you and Kai are twins."

Hyun joong turned to him, a whisk in one hand, a bowl in the other. "Why should they?"

Chen shook his head. "Well, I just don't know why you are keeping your relationship a secret from them." He said with a shrug, a finger tapping his bottom lip.

Hyun Joong turned back to beating the eggs. "We are not keeping it a secret. I just prefer my privacy and my brother's. What you don't know don't kill you."

"Bug you rather,"

"Whatever. Now get out of my kitchen."

* * *

Krystal couldn't believe what happened an hour ago. Here she is inside her bathroom, buck , staring at herself in the mirror. What is wrong with her body? She looks great if you asked her and she certainly isn't a child.

She looks matured enough for a girl her age, even much more matured. Why did he sees her as a child?

She turned and turned before the mirror and noticed nothing that indicates she is a child, okay except for the fact that her never seems to grow as it should, she had no problem.

She took a towel, wrapped it around her body and padded barefoot to her room. He is probably making up excuses for not wanting to be with her, based on the pretense that she isn't matured enough.

She is well known for getting what she wants when she wants it. The next time he sees her, he would be staggered, and that is a promise.

* * *

Tiffany laid on her front on the bed, her legs drawn up as she scribbled on her note pad. She wouldn't be scribbling if she knew the answer to the question. She turned her head to look at Kai who sat down on the couch in her bedroom, watching her.

Suddenly an idea popped inside her head. She really doesn't want to fail her papers. She needs him to tutor her and she will get him to do it either he likes it or not. She slid out of the bed. Thank luck she was wearing shorts, leaving most of her thighs bare.

She walked to her wardrobe, using her body as a shield she took out her compact camera and hid it under her tank top before scurrying to the bathroom.

She closed the door, opened the curtain that concealed the bath tub, climbed inside and placed it partially inside the shelf she stores her bath fragrance in and wished it would record everything. She set it to record and went to the door, stared at the camera and walked back to it. She replayed and it caught her perfectly. She drew the curtain back but leave a tiny space for the camera to peek through. Done, she set it to record again and screamed.

* * *

I wonder what Tiffany is up to.