The Promise

Only Human

----- Yoona's Pov-----

I was nevous for this meeting today. I'm usually calm but today was just different. I guess it's because I'll be modeling for one of the biggest Photo Companies in Korea. I also heard there was a lot of editors that were strict and highly proffesional at their job.

"Yoona just calm down. They already accepted us, just relax and smile." Yuri unnie said elbowing me in my arm. We followed the woman in front to the room we would be in. Each step was really hard to take but I had to be strong.

"I know unnie but I'm just not myself today." I replied pouting. We reached the meeting room and the woman opened the door and talked to the people inside.

"It's ok, I'm here." Yuri smiled hugging my arm. I smiled back and nodded clearing my mind. The woman left and we entered the room.

"..." I was shocked at who I saw. A girl around my height (or more) smiled at me with the others. I felt Yuri unnie pull me in the room and closed the door. My entire body stopped working as I kept looking at the girl. She looked so familar and her presence was comfortable. The girl with the short, light brown hair introduced herself first then the girl with the long, silky, black hair after.

"Hello, my name is Im Yoonji. Vice editor of the Kim Photography studio." Yoonji said bowing to us. We bowed back to her and took our seats.

"Yoonji! You've been here the whole time?! And with Heesun.... You've both grown so much..."

"Hello, I am Kwon Yuri and this is my model partner Im Yoona." Yuri smiled sitting down next to the other girl who was Heesun.

"Hello. I am Lee Sunny. These are my partners *points at Yoonji and Heesun* I'm glad you guys accepted our offer." Sunny smiled. I smiled back. Sunny was really small but she was cute too.

"No problem. Thank you for letting us model here." Yuri unnie smiled.

"You're welcome. Now shall we get started on the theme and contract?" Sunny asked pulling out a file and a stack of paper.

----- Yoonji's Pov-----

At the end of our meeting, I noticed that Yoona kept staring at me. It was actually uncomforble and the other thing is that Heesun was staring at me too. We were discusing the theme of what they were going to model for. It was summer clothing and gear. We wanted to promote the KIM'S CORPORATION'S clothing department since it opened last year.

"So you're saying that the company gets fifty percent and the other we split in half between us if the product sells?" Yuri asked pointing at the last page of the contract.

"Yes and the product produced by us will also go to you both if you support the contract." I said calmly and straightforward.

"Ok, Yoona are you ok with this?" Yuri asked looking at Yoona who seemed to choke at Yuri's words. We were all staring at her which made her turn red.

"A-ah yes I'm fine with the deal." Yoona smiled and looked at me. I giggled and looked back at Yuri.

"Looks like we have a deal." Yuri smiled siging the contract. Shortly after, Yoona signed it too.

"Yes!!! Taeyeon unnie is going to be so proud!"

Heesun, Sunny and I smiled in relief knowing that Yuri and Yoona wanted to join. I looked over at Heesun and she gave me a thumbs up. Yuri gave the contract back to me and smiled too.

"Ok!!! We'll start tomorrow and let the magic happen!" Sunny cheered using her aegyo. "Yoonji why don't you go and give this to Taeyeon-ah."

"Ok unnie. I'll be back." I replied standing up and taking the contract and file. While I was walking out of the door, I felt a pair of doe eyes following me which made me more uncomortable.

----- Taeyeon's Office-----

When I went into Taeyeon's office, I felt a pair of arms wrap around me squishing me to death. I looked down and saw a very happy Hana. I looked at Taeyeon who was sighing at the site of her little sister. "Yoonji-ah I thought you'd never come back!" Hana cried hugging me tighter.

"U-unnie... To tight!" I managed to say before my body was completly squished. "Why....are you so...strong?"

"Sorry. Kehe" Hana smiled letting go. "What's this?" She grabbed the file and contract from me. She started to look throug everything.

"The models accpeted our deal. We'll being starting tomorrow." I smiled.

"JINJA?! WAY TO GO YOONJI-AH!!!!" Taeyeon yelled hugging me too.

"Pfftt..." her hug was stronger than I thought, "why are you strong too?"

"Sorry..." Taeyeon said letting go. I sighed and rubbed my waist. "How was the phone calls?"

"Good. We're going to work with the Hwang Company now." Taeyeon repiled sitting back down in her chair. "Also, the daughter of the Hwang Company is coming over in a week. Yoonji I want you to accompany me while I meet her. I feel like your professionalism in speach and persuading is good."

"Arraso. Just tell what day and time and I-"

"IM YOONA?!" Hana screamed dropping the papers. I widen my eyes and looked at Hana along with Taeyeon. "One of the models is Yoona?!"

"Yes unnie." I bent down and picked up the papers. I stood back up and placed them on Taeyeon's table. I saw Taeyeon confused but then sighed realizing what was going on. Yep Taeyeon knows my story too. But only family and my closest friends know about Yoona and I.

"Yoonji... Are you ok with that? I can give you another project." Taeyeon said walking up to me. I shook my head and smiled at her.

"I want to do this Taeyeon unnie." I replied, "anyways, Sunny is already expecting me to help her."

"Are you sure?" Hana asked making me look back at her.

I nodded and headed towards the door. "She's just a client to me. Anyways I'm strong enough." I winked and headed out the door.

"Unnie, I thought you said you knew who the models were." Hana said looking at Taeyeon.

"I forgot that Yoonji was realated to Yoona-ssi." Taeyeon replied sitting down rubbing her temple.

-----No Ones's Pov-----

Yoonji walked her way back to the meeting room. "Just for awhile Yoonji. Hwaiting!" Yoonji told herself. Before she knew it, she was at the room. "Hwaiting..." Yoonji opened the door to see four girls and one boy laughing.

"Yoonji-ah your back! Just in time too!" Sunny smiled and waved her hand motioning me to come in. I nodded and walked in. I closed the door and saw that the boy took my seat.

"Sorry Yoonji I-" The boy sat up but Yoonji shook her head.

"It's ok Seunggi. I'm sure Heesun wouldn't mind sharing." Yoonji smiled which made Seunggi sit back down. Heesun patted her thighs, telling Yoonji to sit down on her. Yoonji nodded and did what she was told.

"So what took you so long?" Heesun asked wrapping her arms around Yoonji's waist. Yoonji slouched a little into Heesun's body.

"Taeyeon and Hana unnie talked to me about the models and our new business partners- The Hwang Company." Yoonji replied looking down at Heesun. Heesun nodded and rested her head on Yoonji's shoulder.

"Hwang Company? That's amazing! How did they pull it off?" Seunggi asked.

"You know the Kim Sisters." Yoonji smiled. "I'm meeting with the owner's daughter next week with Taeyeon unnie."

"That's cool." Sunny smiled.

For three hours they talked about their personal lives and what they did. Once in awhile Yoonji and Yoona caught each other staring at each other. Towards the end Sunny decided to ask a personal question towards Yoonji.

"Yoonji-ah. How's your family? I've known you for a year and you've never mentioned them once." Sunny said making Yoonji, Yoona and Heesun freeze.

"My family? They're doing fine. I haven't thought about them much after I left them." Yoonji said looking at Yoona. Yoona frowned and looked down at the floor. "Anyways they're in the past. I want to live forward not backwards." Yoonji smiled. Yoona lowered her head which made Yoonji feel a little guilty.

"O-ok... I'm sorry I brought that up." Sunny said bitting the lower part of her lip.

Yoonji laughed and patted Sunny's head. "It's ok unnie. If I got to meet them again I'd tell them that I missed them and I forgive them." Yoonji looked at Yoona again and saw a weak smile on her face. Yoonji stood up and stretched out her arms "It's late, we should get going."

"Crap! Yoona I forgot to tell our manager to pick us up!" Yuri said pulling out her phone.

"Unnie! Did you atleast find us place to stay?" Yoona asked worriedly.

"I forgot about that too." Yuri replied furrowing her eye brows.

"You guys can stay at my place for tonight." Yoonji said hearing their situtation.

"What?!" Heesun and Yoona asked at the same time. Yoonji looked at the two and shrugged her shoulders.

"They don't have a place to stay tonight so why not?" Yoonji asked.

"Are you sure Yoonji?" Yuri asked looking up at the girl standing.

"Yeah, we're girls too. It's not like we're breaking the rules or something. Anyways I think Hana unnie would be fine sharing for a night." Yoonji said reasurring the two models.

"Thank you so much Yoonji!" Yuri smiled hugging the latter. Yoonji nodded and looked at Yoona who was still shock.

"Shall we get going?" Yoonji asked walking to the door. Everyone nodded and headed out the room and eventually the building.

-----Parking Lot-----

Hana decided to go home with Taeyeon to finish busines with her an her parents. Yoonji and Heesun led the two models to their car and got in. Yoonji and Yoona sat in the front while Heesun and Yuri sat in the back. During the car trip, Heesun and Yuri knocked out with their tounges sticking out (A/N: Sorry Yuri, I have to do this ^^). It was an awkward situtation between the two girls. Yoonji decided to break it.

"Sorry, I forgot to tell you our house is an hour away. But it's a decent size." Yoonji said.

"It's ok. Thanks for letting us stay with you tonight. I apologize for Yuri's forgetfulness." Yoona smiled looking back at the sleeping model.

"No problem. Were humans, we make mistakes." Yoonji smiled. Yoona smiled back and looked at Yoonji.

"Yoonji-ah... You've grown so much. I miss your silliness though. You don't even call me by unnie or my name."

"Is what you said eairler to Sunny true?" Yoona blurted out. Yoonji bit her lip and yelled at herself for trying to break the awkwardness between them.

"..." Yoonji couldn't find the right words. "I guess it'd be a lie if I said yes. I do miss you guys  but I can't eaisly forgive."

"I see." Yoona frowned. "I've missed you too... I'm so-"

"Don't say it. I can't do this right now. Atleast not with these two." Yoonji said looking at Heesun and Yuri.

"O-ok..." Yoona looked down.

Once they arrived home, the two siblings woke up Heesun and Yuri. The four walked in the house and talked about who was sleeping where. While discussing, Yoonji went to get pajamas for Yoona and Yuri since they should fit in her clothes. "Sorry if it's big." Yoonji said giving the models their clothing.

"Thank you." the two bowed.

"So what are the plans for tonight?" Yoonji asked looking at the three.

"Well, Yoona insisted that you two should sleep together." Yuri said. Yoonji looked at Yoona was was embarressed by Yuri's statement. "So I'll sleep with Heesun."

"Ok... I guess if you guys are comfortble..." Yoonji said watching her words. "Come on Yoona lets go to bed." Yoonji grabbed Yoona's hand and dragged her to their room.

"What was that about?" Yuri asked looking at Heesun.

"I don't know. Let's go to sleep we have a busy schedual tomorrow." Heesun said leading Yuri to her room.

----- Yoonji's Room-----

"You do know we have a guest bedroom right" Yoonji asked closing the door. Yoona nodded and looked around Yoonji's room.

"Your cleaner than before and more organized." Yoona said. Yoonj's room was spotless. Everything was organized and placed neatly on shelves and desks.

"Thanks... I guess..." Yoonji said a little offeneded. "Hurry up and change." Yoonji said taking her shirt and pants off. A sports bra and boy shorts were shown and Yoona imediatly looked away.

"Where's the bathroom?" Yoona asked covering her eyes. Yoonji laughed at Yoona's action and put her basketball shorts on.

"Why are you doing that? We're girls aren't we?" Yoonji asked. Yoona looked at Yoonji who was still smiling at her.

"What happened to your chest?" Yoona asked as she saw a scar run across Yoonji's chest and stomach.

"I got into a car accident in America. I was in a bad state but I'm better now." Yoonji replied putting on her over-size shirt. "I'll look away now." Yoonji jumped onto the bed shoving her face in the pillow. Yoona took that opprotunity to change quickly and headed towards Yoonji.

"I'm done." Yoona said quietly making Yoonji sit back up. "About earlier..."

"It's ok. We can talk about it now." Yooji said patting her bed indiating Yoona to sit down.

"I'm sorry Yoonji-ah... It's my fault that you had to live alone...that you were thrown out..." Yoona said trying to hold back her tears.

"It's not your fault. I understand that being gay was a big taboo in our family. I knew for awhile but I had to tell because I loved her so much. I knew the puishments I'd get... It's not your fault I assure you. It's far from you being at fault." Yoonji said. Yoona couldn't hold her tears, she let them go; she let them fall all over her face.

"B-but I told on you. It's cause of my mouth I made you disowned." Yoona cried. Yoonji hugged Yoona and her hair.

"You can't even call me you unnie...and you say that hurting you wasn't my fault."

"Unnie..." Yoonji cooed. "I told you that it's not your fault." Yoona frozed at Yoonji's words.

"Can she read my mind?"

"But I'm sure that I broke your heart." Yoona said.

"You did. The first month living on my own with Heesun and Hana unnie was hard. I struggled so much but I forgave you. I know what I said was shocking, if you told me that you were dating a girl I'd probabaly would've done the same thing." Yoonji said truthlly.

"But you lived with out our love for six years." Yoona said. "Can I atleast fix us?"

"What do you mean?" Yoonji asked.

"Those six years. Can I fix our bond? Replace those six years right now while I'm still with you?" Yoona asked breaking them apart.

"Unnie... If you feel pity towards me then I dont. That'll only make it worse." Yoonji said.

"No I want to. Please Yoonji. I want you back." Yoona said.

"Then promise me that you won't leave me broken hearted." Yoonji said.

"I promise..." Yoona smiled.
 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lame and Short I know :P School is almost over so it's rough. Will be on Hiatus for awhile :P