It’s Been Long Time

It’s Been Long Time

At busy subway, can be seen a girl that running hurriedly in chaotic wanna catch up over her train time that believe just arrive and might departure any moment soon. She still far from that place! As she speed up, she doesn’t even care to look around or care what people might say when see a girl like her running like that. Why should she care? It her train that most matter now!

Whatta unlucky day for her today.. When she almost arrive, her train already departure with high speed leaving her behind. Not only that, there are lots of people that just take off from that train since this is their stopping station, they walking toward her to take the stair that just behind her. In that crowd when people rushed to take the stair, that girl got pushed by them and she falling down. People just ignoring her and just do their matter. As she tried to get up, someone suddenly helping her.

“You never change..” A voice can be heard behind her. It looks like that voice are from the person that helping her. As she get up, she then look behind her back and suddenly gasp as she shocked. “Su-sunbae…” That girl slowly saying as she still un-believe what she see. “Victoria ah, call me like you always call” He smile as he look at her. “Zhou-Zhoumi oppa…” Victoria slowly call his name. “It’s been long time already” She tried to smile as she said that as both of them walks toward the chair that near them to sit.

“Yeah it is right? Hahaha…never know after long time we meet now. You doing fine?” Zhoumi happily saying. “I’m doing fine. You doing fine too right?” Victoria also smile as she asking him. “You think? I’m searching for you all over the place you know! Just wae you gone just like that” Zhoumi pull Victoria nose like what he used to do before. Before, both of them are study on the same university. So both of them really close together. Zhoumi are Victoria sunbae but they never act like sunbae hoobae kinda relationship. It more like a bestfriend. “Because…because….” Victoria suddenly remember about what actual happen that days that making her drastic change to just gone faraway from him.

Flashback of what happen at that time

“This project will be daebak! I got idea to put all this into Zhoumi oppa earlier idea. I should hurriedly telling him!” Victoria happily hugging her idea book as she runs looking for Zhoumi. After almost getting tired running around the campus, she then saw Zhoumi from far. Without thinking anything anymore, she rush going toward Zhoumi. But suddenly she stop at the middle. Something make her stop.. She saw Zhoumi kiss a girl. Because of that, suddenly Victoria feel that her world become pitch black. The tears rolling down. Her idea book falls down into the ground and make some noise that making Zhoumi realize Victoria in front of him. “Victoria..” He saw she crying and the girl that with Zhoumi turn around and blankly look toward Victoria.

“Victoria, this is not like what you think!” Zhoumi runs toward Victoria but then Victoria start to running away from him without even looking back to listen what Zhoumi want to say. He can’t find Victoria as he running around searching for her. He even calling her but she don’t even wanna pick up the phone.

End of flashback

The next day at that time as what he know, Victoria already left the university and going to continue her study at other place. He dunno at where. Even though he keep looking for information, he still can’t find it where. Day by day, month by month and years passed.. Both of them never see each other again…

“Because of what you see at that time?” Zhoumi asking her making her just nodded. “You don’t even wanna listen to my explanation at that time and you even left the university because of that.. You know, what actually happen are that I playfully wipe the color from my half dry painting on her face then I try to look closer at her face to clean it and wipe it away. At that time you saw it.. Because you in front of me, you saw it as kissing.” After the long explanation from Zhoumi. In the end Victoria already understand what actually happen on that day. Because her rush attitude and stupidity she just left without words.

Victoria hold her bag really tight as she try to calm down or she might cry at there. As she try regain all herself back. She look at Zhoumi and just smile while asking. “I see.. So now how your life oppa? Already got girlfriend? I bet you are. Handsome namja like you are ideal namja for all girls keke” “My life just fine but no, I don’t have girlfriend because I just love one yeoja from long time ago. And I keep waiting for her.” He look into Victoria eyes. That sudden stare making her speechless and kinda uncomfortable. “O..Oh.. I see… I gotta go.. I guess that I’m on wrong platform..” Victoria then get up from that chair and wanna walk away. But then Zhoumi grab her arm and make her look at him as he also get up. “I’m losing you once before and now I don’t want the history repeat again. That yeoja are you. I love only you. You are the yeoja that I keep waiting.” Zhoumi then pull her closer to him and hug her tightly without even care what people around there might say.

With what just happen, Victoria body start to trembling because she try to holding back her tears as she just letting Zhoumi hugging her. “I…I…Zhoumi oppa, I love you too…I’m such a pabo yeoja at that time..Mianhae…” “Don’t said like that. It’s okay now~ Everything going to be okay now. Let’s not separate anymore okay?” Zhoumi then hold her face and look into her eyes. Victoria just nod and slowly smile. Both of them kissing lovingly to wash away what happen long time ago memories and create the new memories.