...Chapter 1 : Destined Meetings (part 1 )...

once a prank, second is love

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vsbp-1qAhrs

 

-----------------------------------------------------------

   "I'm Back" You Heard Your Sister Haeun Say As She Entered Your Small House "Have You Eaten Yet? I Prepared Some Food" You Said To Her, "Thanks Jieun, And Can I Ask You For A Favor?" Haeun Said "Sure, What Is It?"You Said "Do You Remeber The Check-Up Omma Had Three Days Ago?" Haeun Said "Yes, What About It?" You Said "Her Usual Doctor Called And Asked Me To Show Him The Results, Can You Go Instead?" Haeun Said, She Sounded Tired And She Didn't Eat Yet, So You Felt Sorry For Her And Agreed "Thanks, Here Are The Papers, And Tell Him That We Are Almost Out Of This Medicine" Haeun Said As She Wrote The Medicine's Name On A Piece Of Paper And Handed It To You, "Ok, I'll Change My Clothes And Go" You Said, You Went To Your Closet And Looked For Something Good, You Had To Save Money For A Car Since You Will Get Your Driver License Soon And Stuff For University So You Couldn't Afford A Lot Of Clothes, But You Saved Some Money To Buy Some So You Decided To Go Shopping After You Go To The Hospital.
   

    After You Changed Your Clothes You And Everything You Wore A Pair Of High-Heels, Then You Went Out And Took The Bus To The Hospital.
When You Reached You Went To The Reception And Asked To Meet The Doctor And Etc.. Then You Opened The Door To The Waiting Room You Took A Glance Around And You Found An Empty Chair.

 

(Sungyeol's P.O.V) :
   

       ,,Ahh My Throat Is So Sore, I Can't Practice My Vocals Like This,, He Thought Then He Noticed The Waiting Room's Door Being Opened, He Looked At The Person ,,Isn't That Jieun..?, Omo That Cant Be, But They Look So Similar,, He Thought, As He Was About To Stand Up And Walk To You The Nurse Called His Name

"Lee Sungyeol-Ssi?" The Nurse Said.
 

(Your P.O.V)
 

       "Lee Sungyeol-Ssi?" The Nurse Said, You Turned Your Head Up As Soon As You Heard His Name ,,It Can't Be Him!!, Omo It Really Is!!!,, You Thought As You Saw Him Walking Away ,,That Guy, I Think He Doesn't Even Remeber Those Pranks He Did To Me.. After All He Is So Famous Now, But He Still Didn't Change, He Still Pranks His Group's Members, I Bet He Forgot All Those Times When He Played Pranks On Me... Like The First Time We Met...,,
 

[Your Flash Back]
 

       "Now I Want You To Introduce Yourselves, Start From The First Seat Of The Row To The End, Then The Next Row From The Back To The Front, And So On" Your Homeroom Teacher Said And The Students Did, After The First Row Finished It Was Your Row's Turn, Sungyeol was Sitting Behind You, He Stood Up "Hello, My Name Is Lee Sungyeol Nice To Meet You!" He Said Cheerfully, Now It's Your Turn "Hello, My Name Is Im Jieun, Nice To Meet You" You Said A Bit Shy, As You Were About To Sit When Sungyeol Pulled Your Chair To The Back, So You Fell On The Floor "Ah, It Hurts!!" You Said, The Class Laughed At You, You Were So Embarrassed "Sungyeol ! Thet Was Wrong, Don't Do It Again, She Could've Gotten Hurt, And Class, It's Rude To Laugh At Someone" The Teacher Scolded "Haai, We Are Sorry, Jieun" The Class Said, One Of The Girls Stood Up And Helped You To Stand, Her Name Was Subin, You Thanked Her....
 

[End Of Your Flash Back]
 

        "Im Jieun-Ssi? Kim Sohee-Ssi's Daughter ?" Someone Interrupted Your Flash Back "Yes" You Said As You Stood Up, "The Doctor Is Waiting At The Last Room Of The Hallway, Please Go Meet Him" The Nurse Said You Nodded, As You Got Out Of The Door You Went Straight To The Room, But Someone Bumped Into Your Shoulder, And You Fell, The Papers Also Flew From Your Hands, "I'm Sorry" He Said As He Scooted Down To Help You To Gather The Papers, You Looked Up To See Who Bumped Into You He Also Did The Same, When Your Eyes Met "It's You!!!!" You Both Said "You Remember Me?" You Both Asked "How Could I Forget!!" You Both Said Again "Omo, Look At Them, How Cute, Saying The Same Words" A Nurse Said To Her Fellow Nurse, You Stared At Each Other For A Bit, Then You Snapped Out Of It And Said "I Can't Believe It's Prank Guy, I Thought I Got Rid Of You Already, And Here You Are" "Don't Worry, I'm Not In The Mood For Playing Pranks Right Now" Sungyeol Said As He Continued To Gather The Papers, Then He Handed Them To You, You Mumbled A Small "Th-Thank You", Then You Wanted To Stand Up, But You Fell Back Down, Apparently You Twisted Your Ankle A Bit, "Are You Ok?" Sungyeol Said As He Extended His Hand For You To Grab "I'm Ok, I Twisted My Ankle, But It's Not That Bad, I'm Sure That The Pain Will Go Soon" You Said As You Grabbed His Hand, You Needed Help Anyway, "Why Did You Come To The Hospital?" He Asked "Why?" You Asked "Just Tell Me" Sungyeol Said Still Holding Your Hand So You Can Balance "I'm Here To Give The Doctor Some Result Paper, And Get Some Medicine" You Said "I See I'll Help You" Sungyeol Said "Huh? Why? I Don't Need It" You Said "I'll Do It, It's My Responsibility, Don't Try It's No Use" He Said "Ok, Ok, I Understand" You Said "So Which Room Is It?" Sungyeol Asked "The Last One" You Said As You Pointed To The Room With Your Free Hand.

       Sungyeol Helped You To The Room, You Talked To The Doctor And All, Then You Got The Medicine, "I Feel Better Now, You Can Go" You Said, You Were Lying Your Foot Was Still Hurting You, But You Were Kind Of Embarrassed Holding His Hands And Leaning On Him "What Are You Saying, Look At Your Foot It's All Red" Sungyeol Said "Really? But It Doesn't Hurt" You Acted "Don't Lie To Me" He Said Seriously "Ahh, Ok, The Truth Is That It Still Hurts" You Said "I'll Walk You Home" Sungyeol Said  "But I Was Planning To Go Shopping!" You Said "With Your Foot, I Don't Think That's Possible" He Said "But I Really Need To Do It, There Is Not Much Time Until I Have To Go To The University!" You Said "Then I'll Go With You" Sungyeol Said "But-" "No Buts I'm Coming, Means I'm Coming" He Cut Your Words "Ok......." You Sighed In Defeat "First To The Pharmacy" He Said As He Stated Walking, You Followed Leaning On Him.
 

       After You Went To The Pharmacy, You Went Shopping, You Picked Some Pretty Clothes That Can Make Different Combinations, Like This Top Matches With More Than One Thing Then You Can Add Something On Top To Make It Look Different, That Way You Can Wear The Same Stuff, But No One Will Notice, Sungyeol Picked Some For You Too "Hey, Don't You Think This Will Look Cute" Sungyeol Said Pointing To A Floral Skirt "It's Cute" You Said ,,Why Is He Treating Me So Differently Than Before?,, You Thought.
 

         When You Where Done Shopping It Was Time For Dinner, "I'm Hungry" Sungyeol Said "Me Too" You Said "Let's Eat, I'll Treat You" Sungyeol Said "I Have To Go Back" You Said Then Your Phone Rang "Hello?" You Answered "Yah, Were Are You ? It's Getting Late Come Back" Your Sister Haeun Said "I'm With Someone" You Said "Are You Going To Eat Together?" Haeun Asked "He Asked Me Too....But I'll Eat With You" You Said "It's Ok Eat With Your Boyfriend, You Don't Do It Too Much" Haeun Said "No Reall-" you paused"  "Yah You I Didn't Say I Was With A Boyfriend You Know That I Don't Have One" You Said realizing what your sister said  "But You Said That He Is A "He" So A Boy" Haeun Said "I Didn't Say Boyfriend" You Said "Yeah, Yeah, Just Eat Together, Ask Him To Walk You Home Since It's Late, And I'm Not Making Food For You So Don't Come, Bye" Haeun Said, You Could Hear Her Laughing Evilly Before Hanging Up "Aish, That Woman" You Said "So Are We Eating Together Or What?" He Asked "I Don't Have Another Choice Let's Go" You Said " So What's Up With The Whole Boyfriend Thing?" Sungyeol Asked As He Started Walking, "My Sister Thought That You Are My Boyfriend" You Said, Then You Were Afraid That He Will Twist Your Words So You Said "Don't Get Any Ideas!!" You Said, Sungyeol Laughed "Anyways Let's Eat There" You Pointed At A Restaurant "Ok" He Said When You Went In You Ordered Your Favorite Club Sandwich And A Drink, And He Ordered Something Else, When The Food Came And The Waiter Left, "This Is Your Favorite Right?" He Asked "How Did You Know?" You Answered With A Question "I Just Remember" He Said Then You Had Another Flash Back...
 

[Your Flash Back]
 

      "Jieun Let's Eat" Your Friend Subin Said "Ok" You Said, You Both Sat And Opened Your Lunch Boxes, You Took Out Your Favorite Sandwich And Took A Bite, Suddenly You Ran To The Toilet, When You Came Out, You Went Back To The Bench You Were Sitting On "What's Wrong?" Subin Asked "Someone Put Something In My Sandwich, And I Think I Know Who It Is" You Said As You Looked Around, You Were Right, You Saw Him Standing There Laughing At You With A Bunch Of His Friends...."Yah That Was Her Favorite!!! You Bad Boys" Subin Yelled And Started Chasing Them Around..
 

[End Of Your Flash Back]
 

After You Ate He Insisted To Walk You Back.
 

When You Reached, You Told Him That It's Better If He Goes Since Your Sister Is Going To Misunderstand, He Agreed And Left, ,,Does This Mean That I'm Not Going To See Him Again......,, You Thought, You Were Kind Of Sad, You Were Going To Miss Him.
 

-------------------------------------------------------------------
 

Next Chapter Foward:~
 

         Next Day You Got Ready To Go To The University, You Still Didn't Have Your License, So You Went By Bus, When You Reached You Opened The Door To Your New Class....
 

--------------------------------------------------------------
 

How Was It ? Please Give Me Your Feedback :) Sorry If There Are Mistakes, Or It Was Too Long :)