Final-TEXT

TEXT - Story Of Best Friends

 

 

 

Italic for MEMORIES

- - - - -

My name is Tiffany . Eversince gradeschool TaeYeon has been my classmate . Our parents are goodfriends that's why wherever I am , TaeYeon's there as well . In good times and bad times . In spirited times and in times of trial . That's who she is , TaeYeon , my partner in life .

 

 

"TaeTae ! Teach me this ! It !" I pouted . Well what can I do ? I at Math -_-

"Aigoo Fany-ah . I'll teach you just don't let me see that poutof yours." she laugh. Oh how I love that ahjumma laugh . Acctually I love everything in her . Her features ,Her Onyx Eyes , pointy nose , plump lips , y jawline , her--

"Yah ! Fany ! Are you listening ?" her angelic voice awakes me from admiring voice . I didn't know that I'm staring at her and HELL !! She caught me !! -____-

"A-ah ! O-of course I am !" Sh*t . Im stuttering ! Aigoo ! Pabo Fany >.<

"Aish . You kid ! You've beeen staring at me while I'm explaning you things ! Focus Mushroom ! Focus ." She pinch my cheeks .HARD .

"Yah ! I'm listening to you for your information !"i rub my sore cheeks .

"Hahaha ! Okay , if you say so Miyoungiee ~~~" We laugh together

 

 

How I miss laughing with you TaeTae ..

 

 

"Yah ! I won't try that ! I WON'T!" I try to free myself from her grip  .

"Please Fany-ah ? It's my frist time too ! I just wanna try it together with you . I Prromise I'll hold your hand while we're on it ! Pweash pweash pweash ?? pweash  do it for your lovely hubby taetae ?" ARGH ! She's doing AEGYO with PUPPY EYES ! Tell me how can I say 'NO' to that ?

"B-but Tae , It's too high ! I won't try that ZipLine!" I whined .

"I, Kim TaeYeon , will promise to Stephanie Hwang MiYoung that I will never , I repeat , NEVER let go of her hand through out the ride on the Zip Line when we try it ! AND ! You can just look at the sky or Me just to enjoy the view! Don't worry Fany-ah ,I won't let anything happen to you ." She said dorkily .

"*sigh* O-okay . just keep your promise !" i said defeatedly

"YAY ! I love you my wife !"

"I love you too taetae" I love you so much .

 

 

 

I miss you so DAMN much Kim TaeYeon ..

 

 

 

"TaeTae , promise me .

"Promise you what fany ?"

"That we will be Together forever"

"i promise"

 

 

You broke your promise TaeTae

 

 

 

"why did you join the fraternity Kim TaeYeon ?" I asked her while she's focusing on her phone .

"Nothing . I just want to." she answered still focusing on her phone .

"*Scoff* you just want to ?" i asked her sarcastically

"Don't you know that it's dangerous ?" I told her and now she looks at me .

"I know what I'm thinking and doing . And besides , there are a lot of people who join fraternities Tiffany."

She walks away .

 

 

 

It Hurts TaeYeon . It Hurts .

 

 

 

-TEXT MESSAGE-

3:09pm

Tae ? Im here at mall already . Where are you ?

 

3:30pm

Tae? It's saturday if you forgot . It's our movie day !

 

4:27pm

why are you not replying ? did something happen ?

 

4:59pm

TaeTae . you're worrying me . Text back please .

 

5:30pm

KIM TAEYEON ! WHAT THE HELL IS YOUR PROBLEM ? ARE YOU IGNORING ME ?

 

5:57pm

that's it . Im going home .

 

 

 

I Hate You Kim Taeyeon . But I Love You So Much .

 

 

 

days passed , I didn't hear anything from her . She doesn't text . I don't see her in univ. either . I wonder how she's doing . I went to her house to visit her but she wasn't there .

 

I miss her . I miss my BestFriend . I Miss TaeTae so much , the girl whom I secretly love .

 

 

Until one day I saw her leaning on a wall at our campus .

I went to her . she's listening to music with her ear plugs ."What's happening to you tae ?" I remove one of her earplug rather roughly .

"Why ? Nothing." she was about to put it back but I yank it away .

"There's something you're hiding from me!" I yelled at her .She faced me . Blankly .

"What do I have to tell you ?" She asked annoyed .

"why don't you go to school anmore ? Why you don't talk to me anymore ?Why you don't reply to my messages?" I try to grab her arm but she just walk away . I grab her again and I suceeded .She faced me with a blank face .she look at me in the eyes .

"Why do you care so much about my life ?  What are you to me ?" She walks away .

 

I froze .I was silenced by what she said .Whatam I to her ? I was just her bestfriend .Just that . Nothing more

 

 

She left and never showed herself to me anymore. I didn't text her .

I dont visit her in her house either .

 

Two weeks passed when I got the news

TaeYeon is in the hospital.

.

.

.

.

.

In grave condition

 

I immediately went to the hospital and run like there's no tommorow .

All I want is to see her .

All I want is to hug her .

All I want is to inform her that I LOVE HER .

 

 

"e-e-eno-ougn p-p-ple-ease"''someone' begged

"Ha! You think we would ?" then they continue to beat 'someone'

They continue to hurt 'someone'

with base ball bats , four fingers , pipe , 2x2 wood and many hazing materials

*SMACK* *WHIP* *PUNCH* *SMACK* *HIT* *WHIP* *KICK* *SLAP* *WHIP*

*THUD*

"p-p-ple-ease" 'someone said almost whisper due to the pain

"d-d-d-do a-a-as y-you p-p-pro-prom-mise t-t-to m-me" 'someone' said then closed it's eyes

 

 

I run till I found the room I wanted to see . The door was open and the some doctors and nurses were inside but when I saw a nurse putting the white blanket over tha body . Tears formed in my eyes . All I know is she's gone by now . She didn't make it .

"NO !" i shouted

"NO TAEYEON ! YOU CAN'T DO THIS TO ME !" I criedd . I don't care what I look like . I just cant accept it .

Her cousin , Yuri , with her Girlfriend , Jessica , hug me . They hug me . They told me to calm down .I just cry and cry in their arms . 

My eyes hurt due to too much crying . Now I think , I think I'm ready to see her.

I open the door . I wlk closer to tha covered body . Tears again formed in my eyes . I open the blanket just to see her pale face . It has many bruises . some spots was purplish .

I cupped her face . I cant control my self now . I hugged her cold body and then again I cried . I dont know how lone I'm in that position and how long I cried . but then I put her body down and I just stare at her pale , bruised face . She's still beautiful .

I was just staring at TaeYeon when Yuri walked in .

"Tiff I think You need To see this .This is the last message she sent to someone ." she handed me Tae's phone .

I read the message and then again for tha nth time. Tears started to flow endlessly .

The message says :

"Now , Don't you dare come near my bestfriend .

I did what you asked me to do , right ?

i stayed away from her

I also accept the hazing thing .

Just please .. PLEASE ..

Don't hurt Tiffany .

I LOVE HER SO MUCH"

 

 

 

~END~