I've found you, and I'm never leaving

I've found you, and I'm never leaving

For the past couple hours Yoona and Kyuhyun have been arguing for the sakes of Sooyoung. Hours earlier Yoona walked in and slapped Kyuhyun across the face. Kyuhyun snapped and with confusion and anger in his eyes he grabbed Yoona’s arm and dragging her away from the café.

“What do you think you’re doing Im?!” he yelled

Yoona scoffed. “Don’t yell Cho, it’s not going to make things any better”

“Did- Did I do something wrong to you? To Soo?” he asked

“What?! ‘Soo’? Daebak… Still got the courage to call her that?! After what you have just done to her?” she snapped while vigorously escaping her arm for Kyuhyun’s hands

Kyuhyun didn’t answer.

“I believe you just left her, for no reason Kyuhyun. No reason. You were the best boyfriend she had ever had, you helped her while she was struggling trying to move on from Siwon, shared everything together. You were her family.” Kyuhyun keeps his head up not wanting to face Sooyoung’s bestfriend. “And you know how her parents died; she has no one EXCEPT FOR HER DYING GRANDMOTHER YOU BASTARD!” Yoona started crying and yelling.

The truth is Kyuhyun has a lot of things to say and explanations but he knows it was too late to explain things and making things better for Sooyoung and himself. He didn’t mean to leave Sooyoung but he just had to, and it was hard for him to tell Sooyoung that because… it’s just was. Silent was right in front of their faces, until the brake of the silent by Kyuhyun’s phone ringing. He looked at the screen and immediately turned it off. Without hesitation Kyuhyun asked where Sooyoung had been living since he had left her.

“You tell me, I was in America that time Kyu how should I know. All I know was at that time she was safe in your arms” answered Yoona with tears falling down her cheeks.

Hours Later

They were then doing their own business, the last thing Yoona said ended the conversation. Kyuhyun ran into his home and found Tiffany waiting in front of his apartment door, sitting on the floor Tiffany waited for him. The sound of heavy footsteps banged on the metal staircase woke Tiffany up; she was afraid who it might be because Kyuhyun does live in a dodgy area. She hides in the corner in front of someone else’s door and peaked, turns out it was Kyuhyun. He must be in a hurry, should I stop him? I really need to tell him this though… Aish~ What should I do? Tiffany hesitates and keep hiding, once Kyuhyun unlocks his door, screams was to be heard. She peaks once more and she has seen that Seohyun was thrown out of Kyuhyun’s apartment, Seohyun fell down on his door step not knowing what to do and once again Kyuhyun opened his door and threw out Seohyun’s clothes.

Inside Kyuhyun’s apartment, everything was everywhere. It doesn’t even look like a normal house anymore, more like a garbage bin. Scraps of paper were ripped and spilled by water that was sitting on his desk. Kyuhyun was furious; walking back and forth like mad. In his mind, he was wondering that the hell he did to this innocent girl that he once loved and still do up to this day. Ever since he’d left her, he could not stop worrying where she is, how she’s been doing and what has happen to her. He didn’t mean to leave her but he has no choice, his mother had already arranged his life for him; wife, house, everything. If only Kyuhyun would’ve liked the idea his life would’ve been so much easier, but what’s weighing him down was this heavy feeling of leaving the girl he wanted to be.

 

Days later

After days and days of being a slump the doorbell rang, the face on Kyuhyun’s went suddenly bright, glowing and happy, but not for long. He was hoping it was Sooyoung that turned up but it was Tiffany. She saw messy his house was and for all she remembered, it did NOT look like this at all.

“Ya, what happen to you house?” Tiffany questioned him as she walked through his house; Kyuhyun was still at the door.

“Uh… Welcome?” he said as he close his door. Tiffany looked around the floor, the walls were pale white and the floors sure do look colourful.

“What brings you here?” he asked

“Well! I… uh, actually came here a few days ago. Wanted to tell you something, but it seems like you were in a hurry and it does look like something important” said Tiffany as she tries to find a seat to sit down.

“What’s this you want to tell me?” he asked again while he sat down next to her.

Tiffany sighed. “It’s… about Soo. Ever since you left her she hasn’t been… very well”

“What?! Oh my god what have I done?! What happen to her?”

“You left her Kyu, you were once meant everything to her and now… she’s sick, very sick. When you were gone she locked herself up, 3 weeks without food or drink. She was eating herself”

Kyuhyun started crying and went all pale, “You said she was sick, which hospital is she in?!”

Tiffany looked at Kyuhyun and with teary eyes she rejected him, “Sorry Kyu, But I’m going to have to give all the information to you once you sorted out your problems to your mother, I’m sorry but this is what Sooyoung wants”

 

“Sorry for letting you down and I know this isn’t what you wanted to happen but I’ve never asked for all this stuff. Tell Dad I said ‘Hi’ and to take care, if you need me call me. Bye mother” Kyuhyun hanged up on his mother. It’s about time he figure all this out; what he wanted. For the past 1 year he has been doing what his mother wanted him to do and he didn’t have the courage to do so. He rang Tiffany and asked for the information.

 

“Ah, excuse me do you know what room Ms Choi is in?” asked Kyuhyun running to the hospital counter.

 

He walked slowly and steadily towards No.13 room in the 2 floor of the hospital. He swallowed his own spit and opened the door, he was anticipating seeing her but she wasn’t in there. He’s worried that something bad had happen, Kyuhyun ran everywhere through the hospital and the last place he hasn’t went to was the rooftop. He ran to the elevator but there were a lot of people the only option he has was the staircase. Kyuhyun ran up 13 stairs until he reached the rooftop. It was cold and windy up there, he looked side to side everywhere; the rooftop was surely wide and big. Glancing to the left Kyuhyun saw a tall girl dressed in a hospital gown standing on the very edge of the rooftop, Kyuhyun suddenly shed tears as he hasn’t seen the woman he loved for the past 5 years. He walked quickly to her and save her from falling down.

While crying Kyuhyun said- “I’m sorry Sooyoung-ah, I never meant to leave you I’m sorry” Hugging her tightly. Sooyoung held his arms around her waist, her hand were cold as ice, lips were chapped, and her face was pale. Tears dropped and dribble down her cheeks.

“Can’t do it anymore Kyu, I’m sorry” Sooyoung said releasing his arms around her. Kyuhyun refused and held her more tightly.

“No, I’m not letting you go. I can’t. I’ve just found you, you can’t leave. I’m sorry for disappearance I would never leave you again Soo” Kyuhyun twisted Sooyoung’s weak body around and tilt her head. For the first time Sooyoung could see him and how painful he looked, Kyuhyun her hair back as kiss her passionately.

 


 

A bit too much, that's because I've been working on it for quiet a while.

Hope you like it, and I really hope it makes sense.

(Sorry for typos!)