missing you

missing you

Ray of sunlight manages to find its way into the tiny apartment through the thin white curtain.  That is the only source of light in the room. Chanyeol keep staring at the phone on the coffee table. Waiting for it to ring. It’s been a while that he stay at that position.

 

A drop of tear fall from Chanyeol’s right eye. Few more to follow. Now both of his cheek is drenched. It’s hurt. Why does it hurt so much? Aren’t he just waiting for a call? Waiting for a call shouldn’t be this hurt isn’t it?

 

No. he can’t take it any longer he grab the phone and press his speed dial. ‘Sunshine boy’ is now written on the screen. He waited for a few beep. Then

 

“hello its baekhyun here. I’m currently busy. Please do leave the message first. I’ll get to you when I’m done.” Another beep .

 

 “baekhyun-ah” Chanyeol spoke. He gathered as much strength that he has. His tears fall twice as fast as he speaks. His breaths become heavier. His heart was like being stab twice harder.

 

“baekhyun-ah ~” his voice goes lot more weaker than before as his hand falls lifelessly to his side. The phone drop few centimeters away. His cries get louder. He growl. Full of regrets.

 

If only he get there faster. If only he stop baekhyun from going there. If only he could save the love of his life. The love of his life. He lost him. How do chanyeol going to live from now on? How can he even breathe? How does he hold it together now that his other half is gone? Tell chanyeol how.

 

Baekhyun. He needs Baekhyun. He wants Baekhyun. Where is Baekhyun? Its empty without Baekhyun.

 

Why of all people, Baekhyun must be the one who die. Why must Baekhyun be to one who take the shot? Silly baekhyun, he should’ve dodged the bullets. Baekhyun always being silly in every situation he is. Baekhyun always need Chanyeol to tell him what he do is wrong. But chanyeol was not there when Baekhyun does the silliest things. Taking the bullets right through his chest just to save a little girl. What was he thinking? Sure it’s a good to save other. But by risking you own life. That’s stupid.

 

WHY?

 

Why Baekhyun?

 

Why must he die?

 

It’s their anniversary and Chanyeol plans to propose that day. But Baekhyun die.

 

No one should die on their anniversary.

 

Now who going to wear the ring Chanyeol’s bought a month ago? Who is going to walk down the aisle with Chanyeol few months from now? Who is going to promise Chanyeol to grow old together? Who?

 

The answer used to be Baekhyun. Still Baekhyun. But he left. He went somewhere very far. Too far that Chanyeol lost all of his hope and meaning of life.

 

How does he live without Baekhyun?

 

Chanyeol fall asleep.

 

In his dream, there’s Baekhyun smiling softly. Looking at him lovingly.

 

“Baekhyun-ah, please take me with you” he walk towards baekhyun, reaching his hand.

 

He pull baekhyun in his tight embraced. he don’t want to wake up from this dream. Baekhyun is here why would he wake up?

 

 “I’m sorry that I left you. Now would stay here with me?” baekhyun say. Chanyeol nod and tighten his embraced.

 

Chanyeol fall in a deep sleep and never wake up.

 


 

THANKS FOR READING!! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!!

there goes my first BaekYeol  fics

is it good?? no??

please leave me a comment so that i know what to improve.

that's all THANKYOU <3 <3<3

Bye-ye0m~~