Teaser #1

❀C h e r r i e ❀ NEW JYP GIRLGROUP -STORY STARTS-
GvrUjHp.pngIXAdPk1.png
jawMjVr.png
teaser 1 
 
cherrie
Just a short chapter about Cherrie! We hope you guys apply soon!! We're looking forward to your guys' applications and characters! The teaser is somewhat short but we just couldn't seem to write a lot without revealing all the characters! Sorry guys! Also, the deadline will be on the 15th of April! Don't forget to comment! Thanks~
Teaser#1

 
Ice Cream
Leeteuk ft Joo
 
Cherrie
 
In the making

Hana sat her bottom down on the dirty and sweat covered dace practice floor. As she looks up at the time, she see's it's already dawn. The practice room has no windows so she cannot see if the sun has risen yet but she doesn't mind. She's dancing and to her that's all that matters. 
"Hana! Yah! Lee Hana!" Byeol screams. Hana's startled by Byeol's voice but she really shouldn't be- because well, Byeol is always screaming. 
"Why?" Hana asks the elder trainee senior as she quickly gets up from the floor.
"JYP is choosing the members for Cherrie!" Byeol jumps up and down grabbing Hana's hand and forcing her to jump with her.
"Jinjja-yo?!" Hana internally screams and tightens her grip on Byeol's hand.
The two continue jumping as their cheeks turn red from excitment and they decide to stop.
"When are they posting the results?" Hana asks unable to hide her smile from ear to ear. 
"I'm not sure, but as I was walking I heard from a room about some results being posted in a week or two!"
The dance room is filled with screaming once again and the two are out of control. The two are louder than the speakers when the trainee's are practicing.
"We have to go find out more!" Hana says with a wide grin. As Hana is the type to be unable to hide her curiosity she asks Byeol to accompany her to find out more information about this new girl group soon to debut. 
"What are you talking about? You'll get in trouble!" Byeol says in concern even though a small part of her wants to go along with Hana's idea.
"C'mon Byeol unnie! Please?! We don't have to tell anyone!" Hanna pleads. The curiosity is slowly killing her and she starts to tug on her olders shirt sleeve.
"Oh alright!" Byeol agrees, "stop or you'll stretch my shirt!" Hana pumps her fist into the air and pushes Byeol out the practice room to find out more.
After turning and listening through locked doors, Hana and Byeol finally come across what seems like a staff and JYP worker. They slowly and very causiously lean against the door to hear what they are saying. 
In a muffled voice, Hana and Byeol can barely hear what they are saying but do their best to find out what the people are discussing. 
"....members....JYP.....sister....."
The two girls grow wide eyed at one another, their eyes filled with michief and excitment. 
"What are you two doing?" 
"Aaah!"
"Mwooyaah!?"
Bending down behind Byeol is Mark, who must have snuck upon them as they were listening to hard in figuring out through the door. 
Shuffles are heard from the door and Hana dashes away followed by Byeol dragging behind Mark by his hands. 
As they run into any kind of practice room, Hana falls onto the ground and starts to catch her breathe. Byeol's heart hasn't raced this fast in a long time and the two girls start laughing from the close call and Mark just stands there staring at his wrist still being held by Byeol. 
"Uhm... hand?" whispers Mark into Byeols ear and she quickly let's go of his wrist. She's glad her face is already red from running as she feels her face growing hotter by the second.
"So... what were you guys even doing?" Mark asks, utterly confused as to why he had been forced and dragged to run as if they were being chased. 
"We were creeping!" Hana chirps as if 'creeping' was a normal thing. Mark gives her a weird look and Byeol quickly explains to save Hana's reputation. The girl may be a little weird but she can't have Mark going around telling people Hana's a creeper.
"The people were talking about JYP debuting a new girl group. We were trying to find out details."
Mark nods in understanding and his lips part as if he were to say 'oh I see'. Suddenly his eyes widen and he claps to signal he remembered something and it shocks both Byeol and Hana.
"JinYoung-hyungnim called us a few weeks ago to tell us! He said the group was to be called churry? Churros? Something like that and he told most of the JYP artists about the new group!"
Hana and Byeol's eyes widen like the full moon and they suddenly move closer to Mark in order to know more information about this 'new group'.
"Who's in the group?"
"Is the group name actually 'Churros'?"
"When is he posting the members?"
"Did he say who's going to be in the team?"
Mark slowly backs away and with a nervous smile and his hands up, palms facing the girls, he slowly walks towards the door and runs for it resulting in an upset Byeol and Hana. The two girls face are filled with utter disappointment and Hana's lips form into a pout. 
"Wow he didn't tell us anything!"



 
layout designed and coded by flamzfox at Cerulean Themes