chapter 9

not blessed love

ShinHye wake up so early in the morning, went to the office in a hurry. " just finish your breakfast" said mom. she was smile while slruping a soya milk,then toward to the door " Bye mom.."

everybody was on meeting room,reporting to Mr.WonBin." okay,we receipt medical report from hospital,then we can move him to cell this week,then continuing to process" he said

" ShinHye,Jiwon just finish the document,then check a scedule for council" he continued

A  meeting was end.Shinhye was out the room back to her desk,focus to finish a paper work.Ji Won and SangWook still in meeting room.

" did you got news about him?" he ask jiWon. She give him some documen about Lee. " should i ask shinhye directly about this man? "

" hold on, we still need more evidence,but if you want,ask her as a friend.a woman usual talk about her boyfriend with her bestfriend,right?"  she smile then steps out. They have a secret,to find a relation between lee and mr. Edison Lee. But they didn't tell about this to mr.WonBin.

" i think we need DNA test to got final evidence,right? she ask him,then SangWook agreed.

 

Then, Dad got a punisment result. he was 15 year on cell. at the day,lee not attend in council.He still hide in Ilegal drugs factory. only Seunghwan who attend.

He was praise her when they meet in coridor. " i'm very proud of you,shinhye"

" thank you, uncle. me and mom so thankful" she bow.

" it must be difficult case,right? because he's your boyfriend's father " he said carefuly.

" yeah...but i can't doing anything to save him. that's make me guilty" she take a breath deeply when start to said. " oh,i'm sorry uncle,i must go now. we'll meet again"  she bow,then go to join  her team.

They made a small party at ShinHye's Resto to celebrate their project.

 

***

 

Today Mom meet  her friend again. " Are you okay,ready to hear about them? " she make sure first. Mom just nod. then she put an envelope.

" did you ever meet your son?" she ask

" not yet,but SeMi told that he was come to our home,often"

" Actualy, ShinHye was meet her Dad."

"what? how could it be?"

" they meet for the first time,in gathering party. then, he was on cell now,he got 15 year for punishment and shinhye involved to the process" mom lean her shoulder in sofa, take a breath deeply.

" seem shinhye still didn't know that he's her dad. since he use new name is Edison Lee,not Lee BhyunHun. she follow him since in police hospital until the cell "

" are you sure she didn't know about him? aah... what should i do,i really felt guilty when i heard their conversation on the phone. they look so loving each other "

" you have to break them soon as. you must talk to your ex- hubby about them"

" no,i can't that you said before,he was on jail now.i can't go there."

" aahh..you just eyeing shinhye day by day ,ask about her boyfriend get more information about their relation, then we can find a way for it"

" i still can't imagine about their felt when i should break their heart."

" but you know. it's a fatal love."

" yeah, i know it." mom's voice so weak,starting to crying again

 

The other side, since dad in cell Lee stay in ilegal factory, an outskirt of seoul. " how is she?, please take care of her for me, uncle" he talking on phone with seungHwan,ask about shinhye. " when i meet her today, she look happy.but did she know that you still in seoul?"

" i'm not sure,but i'll call her later"

" i think you had to call her, at least to release her worry,it's almost 4 month since last meet,right?"

" yes, i'll uncle.thanks a lot " he off the phone.

He was never contact her,since their last conversation at night. He didn't have any courage to meet her, though he was miss her so much but he won't that she got trouble, then he pretend to busy and focus his work. Police was block his passport and travel warning for him then he can't leave seoul. As SeungHwan and mike's suggestion,he won't appear in public area then he was not met his dad too.

 

 

ShinHye and JiWon talking during lunch time," i tried to understand about his situation,but even the case is close,he was still not call me i know he was on seoul, how do you think?" shinhye looked frustation.

" maybe he still sad about his dad,just give him more time" jiwon tried to comfort her.

" should i break with him, or maybe he was have an another woman,it's almost 1 year we didn't meet each other.His dad was in seoul,so he must here too. then why he didn't call me?"

" iisshh..you're not teenager  anymore,why you're so childish "

" what do you think,if a police had a father in law,a convict, i can't imagine my mom reaction "

" iissh.. this girl really something. you said you'll break with him,then you will marrying with him" JiWon Looked up set

" then,i i'll ask you something, you know,that his dad was convict then Lee will be suspected had a involved by his dad case,so what will you do?" Hajiwon ask her carefully.

" heeeiiii..,lower your voice!! actualy i had think about that too. as we know about family business.so what should i do? " she was so sad.

" cheer up shinhye... you're still young,smart, pretty, don't be sad, you willhave a perfect man, as your hubby, fighting!!! " ji Won just stay cool. aahh... i got you shinhye.. ji won fully smile. Then she tell to sangWook  when she back to her desk.  " Good job,sister " he reply

****

 

 

Mom seem not good,she just rest in her room all day,shinhye was accompany her to serve what she need.

" mom, take rest please.. SeMi unnie and me will handling about resto" she lay down beside her, Mom just her hair gently.then shinhye snuggle on her arm. " heei... my police woman,why so childish?" she .

" aahh.. please,let me sleep on your arm" she hug mom so tight. " i love you mom"

" so this way you hug me,then how your way hug your boyfriend?" she . shinhye break her hug suddenly. " aaa... mommy" cute voice,because she so sly.

" so tell me about your boyfriend.." she start the mission." what do you want to know about him?"

" tell me everything about him,then when you'll bring him to meet me? " mom tried to push her nervous.

" i'm sorry mom,i never let him to meet you,i'm not ready for that,and now, we just lost contact almost 1 year" her voice bit a weak.

" eeh? you're figthing? " mom looked so curious. aah they're break,already? she felt like got new oxigen. shinhye start telling the truth about their relationship. they almost 1 year no contact each other, though his dad was in here. she was crying in mom chest.

" take it easy my sweety,listen to me, if you're really his fate,then you'll meet him,he will back to you again. And now just focus to your work, remember,  that you'll make me proud of you" mom tried to comfort her. that she know, they relationship is not good right now, she was thankfully smile.

 

At night went to bar with her team, she drink almost 3 bottle everybody was surprise about her tonight.seem she was lost control,actualy she never finish 1 bottle of beer. " shinhye... what happen with you? " yeon seok yell at her. "nothing.. i'm fine" she lean her head on the table. she was tired after dancing all the time following the music from a DJ. SangWook and Ha Jiwon just shook their head  " i think she's really broken heart,senior " Jiwon whisper at him. In the other table,Mike was there too with his client from Hongkong. He was texted Lee about shinhye.

" I'll send her home,so don't worry JiWon" Sangwook said, Jiwon help him to bring shinhye to his car. " Thank you senior,i'll go then. During in the car, sangwook was smile heard her murmur,she was grumble all the time.

He give her peggyback toward the door, he meet SeMi. " OMG...this girl.." SeMi got shock then lead him to laydown shinhye in couch.She said thanks to send shinhye home. " where's her mom?" sangwook ask her.

" owh,she went to meet someone.maybe she'll back tomorrow  morning" she said while release her shoe  "don't worry,i'll take care her." she continue and send him in the door. ,

shinhye stirr her sleep," owh unnie,thanks you by the way who's send me home?" she sat in couch. " your senior, you must change a cloth" she said after give her a water. " aah..i'll change it later, i just want to sleep,my head so pain, i won't my mom caught me like this"

" aah.. yea,your mom went to meet someone,maybe tomorrow will back,should i stay here? she wipe her face,then her hand.

" mom is not here? aah it's good,so you don't say anything about this. please unnie "she beg. SeMi just smile. " ohh.. if you wanna go home,just lock the door, i'm okay so i will back to sleep again"  After she make sure about everything is shinhye need was done,she was go home.

 

It was Lee who watch everything,he was on bike,hide in the darkness in front Shinhye home. He watch that SangWook peggyback her and he felt sad about her drunk,as he know that shinhye was intolerrant with beer or soju. He really want to meet her but he still afraid, he still can't imagine that shinhye was angry or maybe she just have new relationship with another man. " so maybe they're dating now?" he felt so bad. Though ShinHye dating with another man,it's not her fault,it's him. totally his fault. He sip a cigarette deeply,then threw it. he thought everything about past. He was first lied to leave her,he never contact her again since he escape from investigator and never tried to contact or meet her as usual. he hesitation step toward her home. >>>