Good Things Come To Those Who Wait.

Key's Just Not That Into You.

"Okay- Yep..- I know, it's just my job... Sure, have a nice day ma'am, thank you for your time."

Turning down his earpiece and switching the microphone to the 'off' position, Key removed the hook from around his ear, untangling it from his blonde locks and placing the headset onto the desk; casually scrolling through his computer, before shutting it down completely.

He had worked in a large office as a telemarketer for the past year now. Everyday he would call random home numbers, trying to sell them some poor quality item that even he knew was crappy, and often just being hung up on or receiving (sometimes humorous) abuse from unhappy 'customers' which he had woken at a ridiculous time of day.

Though the job seemed bad from another's perspective, Key had to admit, as much as he hated being the annoying little bastard that woke everyone up at 8am to sell them some shabby product, it was a very easy job, and he did get paid a reasonably good amount of money considering he just had to sit down all day and make a few calls.

The office was set out in the most boring way imaginable. The desks run lengthways down the office, and split down into rows with multiple chairs and monitors on each desk. Splitting the workers up, short, grey wooden boards separated any communication between the workers, traveling all the way down the room as the grey walls and white floor really brought the office to life.

Shutting off the monitor, Key held back a smile as he felt the chair opposite him shuffle; a cute, tall boy leaning over the grey board separating the boys as he folded his arms on it, cutely tilting and resting his head on them.

"Kibummie~" He sung; a huge smile instantly spreading across his face as the said boy looked up from his monitor, smirking lightly.

"Yes Woohyun?" Key replied in a sweet, delicate tone, resting his elbows on the desk and his head in his palms, smiling lightly at the elder.

Kibum and Woohyun had been friends since Key had started working at the office. Being opposite the boy, they often awkwardly and uncomfortably got in each others way, before they slowly began talking over time and became closer than they had originally expected.

"It's 5 O'clock.." They boy Key knew as Woohyun replied, shifting his head to rest his chin on his arms, lightly pouting at the younger.

"You're right!" Kibum replied. "I will see you tomorrow neh?"

Quickly packing up the remainder of his things, Kibum pulled his bag over his shoulder before making his way over to the large coat rack, holding back a laugh as he saw the plum haired boy running after him from the corner of his eye. Once he reached the other side of the office, he unhooked his long, khaki parka before slowly placing his bag next to his feet, sliding on and zipping the large coat up before pulling the hood up around his face; the fur lining giving his appearance the ultimate cute factor as he turned around to be greeted by a smiling Woohyun.

"You're so cute."

Kibum blushed heavily, pulling the hood tighter around his face to cover his reddening cheeks as the elder stood giggling at him.

"Kibum I wanted to ask, and don't feel like you have to..." Woohyun started, awkwardly rubbing the back of his neck as he smiled shyly at the blonde haired boy in front of him. Kibum slightly widened his eyes, leaning ever so slightly closer to the elder, still holding the hood tight around his face as he indicated for him to continue.

"I just.. wondered, if.. you know... I wondered if you'd like to go out to dinner tomorrow.. With me?"

Ignoring the colourful streamers, poppers and inward cheering Kibum had going on in his mind, he held back a small squeal, composing himself before letting go of his hood, pouting his lips and looking away from the elder. He had waited so long for the boy to ask him out somewhere, anywhere, but that didn't mean he wanted him to know that, and he definitely didn't want to come across as eager, just incase. Looking back at the boy, he nodded lightly with a small smile.

"Sure, just text me the details okay? You have my number right?"

The plum haired boy nodded frantically, his smile spread from ear to ear as he threw his head down embarrassed, hiding a small cheer from the younger before rushing behind him to grab his coat. Retrieving the leather jacket from the hanger, he quickly slipped it on before offering his arm out to Key with a small smile; the younger picking his bag up from the floor and linking his arm with the boys, like they usually did on their walk from the office, before they parted ways for the journey home.

Once they reached outside the doors, Kibum pulled his hood tight with one hand, the cold air slightly burning his nose as he waved cutely at the elder, who rubbed the back of his neck, smiling and giving Kibum a short wave before lightly laughing; walking over to his car.

Kibum only lived around the corner from his workplace, and so he didn't exactly need a ride home. Walking down the large, empty street, Kibum pulled out his phone as he walked, to be greeted with only one message from his housemate and best friend, which was to his surprise a picture message, showing a burnt pan, a huge hole in the bottom of it and food all over the hob; the text saying nothing more than "Sorry Hyung..."

~

Reaching the elevator, Kibum waited until the mechanical box reached his designated floor, before stepping out and walking down the large, open corridor.

Kibum had moved away from home when he was seventeen. He moved into a large apartment block with his high school friend, Taemin, who like Key himself, wanted to prove to his parents that he would be fine living away from home, and could do find providing for himself. The boys had been successful with their move. They lived in a nice area, their apartment was larger than most, and nicely decorated, the boys always had enough food and they never run out of gas or electricity. Taemin had a part time job since he was still in high school, but with what Key earned, when the boys put their money together, they had more than enough to take care of themselves.

After reaching his room and shutting the door behind him, Kibum knelt down, removing his shoes to place them in the rack, before hanging up his coat and making his way to the kitchen.

Their apartment was one floor. Once you entered the door, you were greeted with a large living space, which the boys had filled with a glass dining table, large, white leather sofas and a reasonably large television. The windows in the living area were large and filled the wall looking over the city, covered by long, cream and green curtains which blended flawlessly with the cream walls. The kitchen was placed to the right, decorated with black and white tiles and the boy's rooms and bathroom were to the left of the living area.

Walking over to the bin, Kibum lifted the handle of the burnt pan, laughing lightly before throwing it back in the plastic waste holder, and walking over to the sink to wash his hands.

"Taemin?" He called loudly, before shortly turning to face the footsteps of the boy padding behind him; his black hair bouncing above his eyebrows as he jogged towards the elder, jumping onto the kitchen counter and looking at his hands as he played with his fingers shamefully. Before the younger could speak, Kibum began to laugh lightly, picking up a towel and drying his hands.

"What were you trying to make?" He asked, earning a curious look from the younger who had expected Key to be a bit harsher with his words.

"I was just boiling some rice but left it too long.. I thought it would be okay whilst i got a shower." Taemin replied honestly, looking awkwardly at the elder who just laughed loudly at him, before he felt warm hands on his cheeks, and his face was squashed into the boys shoulder.

"Oh Tae, you should know better than that.. Are you hungry? Do you want me to make you something?" Key replied, not once letting go of the boy who was slowly suffocating in his grip, still confused as to why Kibum wasn't yelling at him for dirtying his precious kitchen. Trying to gain some breath, Taemin mumbled his words into Key's shoulder.

"No that's okay Hyung.. Did something good happen today?"

Taemin  in a deep breath, holding a hand to his chest as he was finally released from the elders death grip; Kibum looking at him curiously before walking over to the fridge and pulling out a small carton of flavored milk, placing it on the counter next to the boy.

Using a small hair tie he kept around his wrist, Kibum pulled Taemin's fringe up into a small bun, tying it out of the youngers face who frowned lightly, on the straw of his drink before Key turned around and started walking over to the cupboard, pulling out a new pan and boiling a new set of rice for the younger, even though he had refused Kibum's offer just a moment ago.

"As a matter of fact Taemin-ah, something good did happen today." Kibum replied to the youngers former question, trying to hide the smile he felt growing across his face.

Throwing the empty carton in the bin, Taemin turned back round to face his Hyung, looking at him curiously as he waited for him to continue, completely forgetting about the fashionable hairstyle Kibum had given him a moment ago.

"Woohyun finally asked me out.." He continued, looking back to the younger who just tilted his head at Key, pouting lightly.

"But Hyung i thought he was a jerk? and a loser? and a annoying little-"

"Alright Tae I get it.." Kibum cut him off. "But that was then... He's actually really nice you know, and he's cute.." Kibum smiled lightly as he got lost in a small day dream about the elder.

"He's not a bad as i thought he was Tae, and the look he gave me when he asked me... Gosh if i said no i think it would have crushed him.." Kibum continued, looking at the younger with wide eyes, imagining how bad he would have felt if he said 'no' to the elder whilst Taemin just shook his head lightly, watching Kibum walk to the sink to drain the rice he had made the boy.

"Key... Are you ready for a full on relationship?" Taemin asked curiously. The last boyfriends Key had only lasted about a month before the elder got bored, and if this Woohyun guy was as nice as Key made out, Taemin didn't think it would be fair to mess him about. Besides, he does work with him, and so he would just create a whole lot of awkwardness if he lead the boy on. Opening both hands, Taemin accepted the bowl Key offered him, before leaning down to take a fork from the drawer beneath him, and blowing lightly on the white, fluffy rice.

"I'm not going to go out with him silly, it's just a date, that doesn't mean i have to end up in a relationship with him.. Besides, he's cute, but he's not my usual type... He doesn't have that 'bad boy' image, you know?" Key started, ruffling the youngers hair, raising his voice slightly as he made his way to the living room and throwing himself on the large couch. "I don't know Tae, well just see i guess... Now come sit with me."

Obeying the elder, the dark haired boy hopped down from the counter, placing his bowl in the sink before plodding over to the couch and laying his head in Kibum's lap. They sat there for a long while watching some boring talk show on the television, the elder running his hands through Taemin's soft, flawless hair as he snuggled into him peacefully.

Before long, Tae felt himself waking up; being lifted up slightly, with Kibum telling him it had gotten late and they should go to sleep, and so following the elder towards their bedrooms, Taemin left for his own, changing into some loose pjama bottoms and an oversized shirt, before tiptoeing towards Kibum's room, asking the boy if he could sleep with him tonight. Through the darkness, Taemin could see the elder lift his quilt slightly, and so walking over, he climbed into the boys tall bed, before snuggling into him soundlessly, both boys falling effortlessly into a comforting sleep.

~

Key woke up late the next morning. The day was Saturday, it was 1pm and lucky for him, he didn't have to work.

Gently stretching out his body, Key let out a small squealing noise as he retracted his muscles, yawning heaving and rolling over to be greeted by a squishy, dark haired boy, whose fringe was still tied cutely in a (very adorable, Key thought) bun on the top of his head.

Wrapping his arms around the boy, Kibum pulled him closer, rubbing his face in his chest and trying to get rid of the tiredness overcoming him before slouching into the boy.

They had known each other since they were both young. Their parents were extremely close, and so the boys had been the best of friends. Kibum saw Taemin more as a little brother; he felt the need to protect the boy, look after him and love him. After living together for five years, the way the boys acted towards each other seemed nothing more than natural, and so Kibum continued to snuggle into the younger, accidently waking him up as he heard the boy giggling lightly.

Looking up to meet large eyes, Key laughed lightly as the dark haired boy pouted down at him, making childish noises as he pretended to try and push the elder away, which resulted in him whining even more as Kibum let go of the boy, hopping out of bed and making his way over to the wardrobe.

Pulling open the doors, Kibum observed his clothes carefully, ignoring the younger who was calling his name pathetically and holding both his arms out to the elder, squeezing his hands together in the hopes that Kibum would magically float back over to the bed.

Retrieving a white shirt, black, skin tight jeans and a fitted graphic jumper, Kibum turned around, laughing loudly at the younger and slowly making his way to the bathroom, receiving a cute pout in return from the boy who was still cuddled into the large duvet.

"Lee Taemin you've slept in long enough, get up!" He called, looking back at the younger who just turned around to ignore Kibum, snuggling further into the large, endless bed. Walking further out the room and rolling his eyes, Kibum made his way to the bathroom, yelling back at the boy before turning on the shower.

"Yah, If you're not out of my room by the time i finish my shower i will drag you out by your neck Taemin!"

~

Slowly rolling around the mattress; looking like a lost worm, Taemin felt his body hit the floor with a thud as he accidently rolled too far, the heavy duvet joining him on the floor as it fell down on top of him, suffocating him with its comforting warmth.

"Eurgh..."

Pushing himself up with his hands, he groaned loudly as he forced himself up from the rough carpet, pulling the duvet with him and throwing it onto the bed, before smoothing it out and plodding out of the bedroom door.

He reached his own room whilst rubbing his eyes harshly, his knuckles almost taking them straight out their sockets but he hadn't felt so tired in a long time. Every time he stayed in the elders room, he woke up more tired than he ever would if he had stayed in his own. Usually Taemin would wake up bright and early, ready to face the day but all he wanted to do now was sleep. Dragging himself over to his wardrobe, he pulled the light wooden doors open, before retrieving a white oversized sweater from one of the hangers, and pulling out some black skinny jeans from the drawer underneath. Walking over to his bed, he seated himself on the floor, rolling onto his back slightly as he pulled open the connected drawer, still half asleep, and took out some colourful character socks and decent underwear, before heading into his en suite bathroom.

Looking at his reflection in the decorated mirror, Taemin rubbed his eyes before undoing the band tied around his fringe. Trying to flatten it down, his hair remained stuck up horribly, but he shrugged it off before turning on the shower and stripping down, allowing the hot, welcoming water to relax his muscles as he tried forcefully to keep his eyes open, fighting against the sleep he craved.

~

Pulling on his socks, Kibum made his way out of the bathroom, a warm, fluffy towel hung around his neck as he skipped lightly towards his bedroom and to his surprise, finding it empty with the bed, actually made. Smiling lightly, he listened to hear the younger boy's shower running, before walking over to the other side of the bed and unhooking his phone from its charger, scrolling through and reading the message he received from Woohyun at.. 11am.. Oops..

"From - Woohyun.

I booked us a table at the Italian restaurant down the high street. It's for 6 o'clock, I hope that's okay? See you later Key :)"

Kibum felt his face move on it's own as a small smile spread across his cheeks; a small giggle also leaving his throat as he replied to the text, assuring the elder he would see him this evening. Looking up to the clock, Kibum noticed he had plenty of time as it only read "2:14 pm" and so seating himself in front of his large, decorated and perfectly white vanity, he pulled out a hairdryer, ruffling his hair to give it some form of texture as it dried effortlessly.

Some time after he had finished drying his hair, Kibum seated himself on his bed, spending a short time reading through the internet before he figured he should make the younger living with him some food before he went out tonight.

Making his way to the kitchen, Kibum spent the hour baking delicious treats for the younger in-between making him a large dinner, and as expected, he heard Taemin jogging towards the tiled and perfectly decorated room when he pulled the cookies out of the oven. Turning to face the younger Kibum lifted one of the baked treats from the tray, before blowing on it lightly and passing it to the sleepy teenager, who was once again seated on the counter.

"Careful, It's still hot.." Kibum told the boy, before making him promise he wouldn't eat any more until he ate the dinner Key had spent so long making for him, and once the younger reassured him he wouldn't eat any more of the sweets, he looked up at the clock, seeing it was now half past four and so he decided to head towards his bedroom to get ready for his 'date.'

~

Seated on the large padded stool in front of his mirror, Kibum tweaked the final curls in his fringe, his hair laying flawlessly on his perfectly shaped eyebrows, framing his sharp, feline eyes. Touching up his eyeliner, he then knelt down to roll up the bottoms of his jeans, before heading towards the door, waving a final goodbye to Taemin and pulling on some dark slip on sneakers, along with a long stylish; dark coat, leaving it open to show off his outfit.

Once he left the shared apartment, Kibum carefully closed the door behind him, making sure to pull it shut properly as he knew the younger would probably leave it unlocked for him for when he arrived home. Heading into the elevator and reaching the bottom floor, Kibum pulled his coat slightly tighter around his face as the cold night air traveled through the lobby, before he stepped outside and started heading down the high street.

Pulling out his phone, he checked the time.

"17:56 pm"

Although he only had four minutes to arrive at the restaurant, Kibum didn't intend on being early or on time, he liked to make a statement when he went out, and he liked to make sure that his date would be there before him, since he didn't like sitting on his own and waiting.

Calling on a taxi, he took the ten minute ride down the road since it would make him a little less late than if he had walked, and before he knew it, he had stepped out of the compact, yellow vehicle and was standing in front of the welcoming, classy restaurant. For reasons even he was unsure of, Kibum was slightly hesitant about entering. He had horrible butterflies in his stomach, (something he had always hated) and he felt his palms begin to get clammy in his coat pockets; shaking off the weird feeling overcoming him, he swiftly walked into the restaurant, to be greeted by a short woman. 

Her hair was tied back in a neat bun, showing off her flawless, petite features as she formally addressed Key, her blue and red uniform, looking immaculately clean and Kibum couldn't deny she was very well presented. After asking Kibum if he had a reservation, the small woman lead him towards a table at the back of the room once he had told her he was meeting a man named Woohyun. Trying to get rid of the blush slowly growing on his face, Kibum nodded at the elder, who was seated around a well set up table, looking up from his phone to smile brightly at the younger.

Kibum had to admit he felt slightly out of place. Sure, he had nice things at home, but the rounded table was set up with large crystal glasses, many different forms of knives and forks and Kibum wasn't sure what he'd do if he spilt anything on the fine, deep red cloth that hung over the expensive wood. Hanging his coat over the back of the chair and pulling himself closer to the table, Key smiled awkwardly at Woohyun who was seated in a not overly formal, but smart suit; his hair perfectly styled as he smiled over to the younger.

"You didn't tell me it was going to be so formal.." He said honestly, feeling slightly dumb for wearing jeans to the place which he didn't imagine to be so fancy inside. Woohyun laughed lightly at the elder, before placing his phone in his pocket, his smile never leaving his face.

"Don't be silly, you look perfectly fine.. In fact, i think you look lovely." 

Key blushed hard at the compliment, slowly averting his eyes away from the genuine smile that was being sent his way. Every word the elder said caused him to turn into a massive tomato and Key didn't like it one bit; it kind of scared him in a way, which was not something he wanted to admit.. Not even to himself.

After a few minutes of talking less about Kibum and more about work and other things, Key began to feel more comfortable around the boy, and about being out with him; he even laughed along at some of his awkward jokes which made Kibum slightly cringe, but at the same time he wanted to like the elder; he had wanted to be out with him for a long time and so he tried to relax a bit more, feeling grateful when their waiter finally arrived at the table.

Feeling the presence of the boy next to him, Kibum joined Woohyun in looking slightly up at the boy who stood before them, who was holding out menus for the elders to take. Taking it gratefully, Kibum began flicking through the rather uninteresting but fancy menu, before he felt himself melt a little as the boy above him began to speak; his deep but welcoming tone attracting Kibum's attention as soon as he opened his mouth.

"Annyeonghaseyo, My name is Jonghyun; I'll be your waiter tonight.. Can i get you anything to drink?"

Looking up to view the boy properly, Kibum felt his bottom lip leave the top as he couldn't help but practically drool over the man stood before him. He had the best bone structure Kibum had ever layed eyes on, his jaw line was chiseled so perfectly that Kibum just wanted to graze his fingers along it, and his beautifully dyed, chestnut brown hair hung perfectly straight and styled just on his eyebrows, which were shaped to perfection and framing his large, puppy like eyes. His uniform was the same as the woman's Kibum had seen earlier, except it fit his body perfectly, his white shirt hugging along his arms and under his waistcoat in all the right places, showing off his athletic muscles and Kibum couldn't understand how he had never met the beautiful man before. He had that perfect bad-boy but caring image, and Kibum couldn't get enough.

Key didn't realize how long he'd been staring at the boy, but when he felt Woohyun tap his arm lightly, he brought himself back to reality, immediately smiling at the elder who looked back confused at Key.

"Kibum, you need to order your drink.." He said, holding a strong gaze at the younger before Key began awkwardly rubbing the back of his neck, his lips pursing in an 'O' as he sheepishly looked back up at the boy, smiling cutely as the waiter just smirked back down at him.

Wait.. Kibum consciously thought.. Is he, smirking at me?!

Pulling himself together, Kibum quickly addressed the boy in the hopes that he would leave sooner.

"Large red please."

Writing down the blondes order, the muscular boy giggled lightly, before winking at Kibum who's heart dropped to his stomach instantly, whilst 'Jonghyun' left the table.

Within a few minutes, the boy had returned with the elders drinks, placing them down and asking if they were ready for their food order; his eyes, never leaving Kibum, in fact, looking him up and down and the blonde was sure he was being checked out. For the time that the waiter had gone, the boys had decided on their food order, and so spitting it out quickly, Kibum avoided the boys gaze, since he was already so flustered just by his presence.

Placing his hands on the table, Kibum laughed awkwardly as he felt Woohyun take them in his own, carefully playing with each of the blonde boys fingers as he talked nonsense about things what were honestly going through one of Kibum's ears and out the other. The blonde boy just sat, nodding along to whatever the elder said as he wondered to himself how he could be so easily effected by the boy who stood before them not long ago. He had spent a stupidly long time waiting for the elder opposite him to ask him out, but now that they were out, his interest in him had decreased dramatically. When they were to themselves, the boy had nothing worth talking about, nothing about him caught Kibum's attention or interested him in the slightest, and he knew Taemin would scold him for it later, but the feline boy was quite frankly... bored.

Thankfully, Woohyun retracted his hands from Kibum's as he saw the dark haired boy making his way back to their table, large plates in hand as he placed them down in front of the boys, bowing slightly once he had backed away from the elders.

"Enjoy your meals.." He said scripted, before throwing one last glance at Kibum and walking over to help the other table.

Kibum didn't exactly enjoy eating in front of others. He found it awkward, especially with pasta, and so ever so slowly, the feline boy took delicate bites of his food, trying hard to start a worthy conversation with the boy opposite him, who thought that work was a much more interesting topic, and would not stop talking about a promotion that one of the workers would receive at the end of the week.

"-But i was thinking, if it's not you, or me, the only other person worthy is Leehyuk, right?"

"Mm, yeah.." Kibum replied, although who cares, we work with telesales not a ing worldwide company.

"At the same time, i think you'll get it Kibummie, you work really hard!" The elder smiled, taking a final swig of his drink.

"Oh really? You're too kind.." I actually couldn't care less about that ty promotion, stop talking about it.

~

As the night went on, the elder continued to talk complete nonsence to the younger, giggling continuously at Kibum before finishing the last bit of his food, and neatly placing his cutlery on the plate.

"You know.. I think you're really pretty Kibum-ah." Woohyun said, looking genuinely at the younger, who was about to reply before he turned his head in the direction of rich, breathtaking laughter.

Over in the corner, serving a much older couple, the chestnut haired boy laughed loudly with them as he showed off his heart breaking smile, looking over his shoulder and locking eyes with the blonde haired boy that he knew was watching, before hiding his teeth, his smile never leaving his face as Kibum swiftly turned his head back round to face the elder, a fake smile growing across his cheeks.

"I-I'm sorry, what did you say?"

Woohyun coughed awkwardly before shaking his head at the younger.

"Ah, it's.. Don't worry about it." He replied, shamefully rubbing the back of his neck. "I'm just going to go to the bathroom okay?" He smiled, standing from his seat and leaving a confused Kibum alone at the table, who felt somewhat bad for ignoring the elder, but he just couldn't stop thinking about that boy, no matter how hard he tried.

Kibum ruffled his hair, and as if his mind was read, he turned his head slightly, to be greeted by the puppy like waiter standing next to him.

"F-Jeez, warn me next time.. We don't need anything thank you.." He said awkwardly, looking back at his hands as the deep voice that made his knees weak sung through his ears.

"Is he your boyfriend?" He asked, tilting his head to look at Kibum; his perfectly styled locks hanging loosely in his eyes as the younger refused to turn his head to face the boy, but still laughed loudly before he replied.

"Eh? No." Key stated bluntly, earning a small chuckle from the muscular boy who then confidently took Key's hand in his own, handing him a small piece of paper and locking eyes with the blonde who had lifted his head curiously towards him, before he leant in closer, his warm breath ghosting over feline boy's ear, and slightly down his neck, causing visible goose bumps to form all over Kibum's skin.

"Then he won't mind me giving you this.." He whispered, smirking at the feline boy who just looked at him, gob-smacked before he slowly stood up, biting his lip to hold back a smile as he left the table, and a confused Kibum behind, who slowly began to unfold the paper.

'Jonghyun. - xxxxxxxxx'

Letting out a manly laugh he didn't even know he could manage, Kibum quickly looked around the restaurant, and when he could see no sign of the boy, he pulled out his phone, instantly saving the number and placing it back into his pocket as he saw his 'date' walking back over to the table, appearing slightly tipsy from the alcohol the boys had consumed over the course of the evening.

Watching the elder awkwardly reach his seat, Kibum shuffled forward slightly, placing his hands in his knees as he tilted his head towards the boy.

"You okay?" He asked, earning a fast nod from the elder who just smiled brightly at Kibum.

"Yeah.. I was wondering, did you want to go somewhere else?" He asked, watching as Kibum pulled out his phone to check the time.

"22:08"

Kibum smiled, but awkwardly shook his head at the elder.

"We probably shouldn't.. It's getting late, and Taemin will be wondering where i am if i don't get home soon.." He lied, earning a small nod from the elder who then called over the short waitress Kibum had met earlier this evening, and asking for the bill.

Since he completely insisted on paying, Kibum allowed Woohyun to pay the bill without any input on his behalf, thanking the elder gratefully before they picked up their coats, the younger awkwardly and slightly embarrassingly having to help the elder outside since he was apparently a huge lightweight, before calling a cab for him and insisting he should pick up his car in the morning rather than driving home like the intoxicated mess he was.

Ignoring the elders slurred words and just agreeing with everything he said, Key sent a message to Taemin, telling him he would be home soon before sending a quick one to the number he had received earlier. He didn't think it was the best idea, but at the same time, he was intrigued by the boy, and over the course of the evening, he had been much more interested in him compared his apparent date, who's dancing around in the street was doing nothing to improve his chances of being seen in public with the younger ever again.

"To - Jonghyun.

... Jonghyun, right?"

Slipping his phone into his pocket, Kibum looked up to be greeted by the plum haired boy, very close to him and very much in him personal space. Feeling a hand graze the back of his neck, he felt himself pulled towards the elder, consciously cursing as he delicately tried to pull away, not wanting to hurt the boys feelings.

"You're so pretty..." He mumbled, leaning in to kiss Kibum who just leant back awkwardly, pointing behind the boy and yelling distractingly.

"Yah, would you look at that, your cab is here, and so soon; well, tonight has been real good fun i tell you!" He spat out, awkwardly removing himself from the boy's grip who just ignored Kibum's protests, leaning forward and kissing Kibum on the cheek quickly before pulling back to look into his eyes.

"Can we hang out again, Kibum-ah?" He asked with a loving gaze, which made Kibum feel slightly awkward as the elder held his wrists tightly.

"Kyaah~ You bet'cha!" He responded awkwardly, feeling like some nerdy teenager promoting the worst slang possible as he flicked his wrist out of the elders hands and lead him to the taxi. Once he helped seat the elder inside, he told the driver his address before stepping back and waving a last goodbye to the elder, shuddering slightly as he watched him awkwardly blow a kiss to the feline boy who then his heels, taking a separate taxi back to his shared apartment.

~

Within ten minutes, Kibum arrived back home, opening the door quietly and removing his shoes and coat, making his way over to the couch where the black haired boy was seated, curled up with a blanket; watching some animation on their large television.

When he was assured that the younger was awake, he sprawled himself across the couch, laying his head on the youngers lap who just giggled lightly at his Hyung, patting his shoulder frantically as he removed the straw from his mouth.

"So.. How did it go?" He asked excited, earning an awkward look from the elder who pulled his phone out his pocket to view the source of the vibrating.

"7 Messages."

Great... Kibum began telling the younger all about his evening whilst deleting the unreadable messages he received from the elder that he had the unfortunate pleasure or spending the night with. He thought about keeping them for blackmail purposes, but at the same time, he didn't exactly want the boy any closer than he needed to be, and so he just continued to delete them.

"-And he just got so drunk.. I don't understand how, i swear he was doing shots in that bathroom!" He told the younger, whilst he continued to delete the annoyingly long messages. Once he reached the fifth message, his phone began to vibrate wildly in his hands, causing Kibum to almost drop the metal device before quickly grasping it, and pulling up the new received message. Confusing the younger seated aside him, Kibum laughed loudly, sitting up onto his knees before smiling down at the message.

"From - Jonghyun.

Hello pretty kitten^^"

Looking guiltily at the confused younger, Kibum shuffled closer, slinging his arms around his neck and running his fingers through the boys hair, who giggled lightly at the loving gesture. Looking down at the younger, he pursed his lips in thought, before deciding he would tell the boy the rest of the nights events.

"You know what Tae? I guess something interesting did happen tonight..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I don't know, i find one shots hard.. sorry for any mistakes..

Is it shameful to say i was really proud of the title of this story? i spent about 5 minutes feeling like a genius i swear.. -so lame-

Anyway i'll be very grateful for those of you who let me know what you think.. And a big happy thank you to those who subscribed before i even posted anything but the foreword! -i love you-^^ ~ I'm gonna check this thoroughly in the morning.. until then, bye for now~ <3

tumblr_n27zrhIMj61r1om8so1_500.gif