Stories

Blooming Lights (( Indefinite Hiatus/Discontinuation... ))

So this story is going to written a little differently from most stories you have read in the past. It is going to be written with multiple timelines based off of the same prologue. Call them if you will, alternate endings. It's kind of like a "choose your own adventure". My friend and I were trying to come up with different ideas for where to go with the story but there were so many ideas ot explore and we couldn't just choose one, so we'll be exploring basically every idea we came up with.

It will be the same world with the same characters but each story will be unique. If you've ever read a manga or watched an anime produced by 07th expansion called "When They Cry", it's kind of like that. There will be fluffy endings and tragic endings. It will seem like a drabbles collection but that isn't quite the case.

Forwards, short introductions, or a list of tags for each story will appear below so you can avoid any triggers or unwanted feels. If this isn't your cup of tea but you still want to read EXO Venus, fear not, I will write another one very soon. I'll make an announcement about when I begin writing it/have a first chapter. Thanks for your support and sorry for suddenly changing the rules of the figurative game.

Stay tuned for the first story.