Krystal?

Sica-yah, are you listening?

A/N: "Blue" = English Dialogue.

 

 

 

 

Taeyeon groaned, kicking Tiffany's repeatedly, trying to get the whining girl off of her.


 

"TaeTae, come on! We have to go!" Tiffany shouted, smacking Taeyeon's arm in hope that she'd get up.


 

"Aniyo...We don't have to go right now." The older girl replied in a much quieter voice, slightly wincing at Tiffany's smack. She stuffed her head back under her pillow with another denial of her best friend's pleas.


 

"It's a three hour drive Taeyeon!"


 

"Hnnnghh...mwoh?" The older girl rolled over and hummed sleepily, snuggling back into the mattress
.

 

Tiffany threw her hands upand groaned. "Fine! I'll go by myself then!"


 

Taeyeon's mind was woken up then; she sat up just as Tiffany was leaving the bedroom. "Ppany--"
 

 

SLAM!
 

 

She sighed as she rolled her neck around, trying to work out the kinks. Why did she have to be such an all the time? She knew how stressed out Tiffany was, with her job as a manager and all. These next few months had a lot of clients booked and Tiffany was, at the very least, overworked; and as much as she didn't let people push her around, Tiffany also didn't like giving up, which meant sticking to her job even if she was a little emotionally destraught and more tired than the days they spent as SNSD.


 

 

Swinging her legs over the bed and sliding her Rilakkuma slippers on, Taeyeon stretched with a yawn and decided to get dressed for the day.

 

 

 

*^*^*

 

 

"Mianhae, Ppany-ah."
 

 

Tiffany turned around, seeing a sleepy but well-dressed Taeyeon in the bathroom hall, holding out a bright pink binder that had color-coordinated tabs sticking out of the top. 


 

Tiffany took it from her, looking at Taeyeon with a confused expression. "My binder?"


 

"I organized all the files in it." Taeyeon said, yawning again.


 

Tiffany smiled, feeling rather guilty. "Aww, TaeTae...I didn't mean to make you--"


 

"It's alright, Ppany-ah. You deserve to be frustrated." The older girl said, returning her best friend's bright smile. She joined Tiffany at the bathroom counter, picking up a tube of concealer.


 

"Now, let's get ready. It's a three hour drive, right?"

 

 

 

*^*^*

 

 


"I don't think concealer's gonna cut it, Taengoo. Your eyes are pretty puffy, kekekeke~"
 

"YAH! JUNG SOOYEON!"

 

 


*^*^*

 

 

 

Tiffany sighed, leaning her head out the window, enjoying the breeze as they drove along the freeway. While she watched the advertisments and cars go by, she felt her mind clear a little, and her body relax. Maybe letting Taeyeon drive wasn't such a bad idea, afterall.
 


"TaeTae?"    "Eoh?"
 


Tiffany leaned back into the car. "Do you ever miss performing?"
 

 

Taeyeon sighed, squinting her eyes when a car passed her, causing the sunlight to reflect into her vision. "All of the time."


 

"What about you, Ppany-ah?"

 

"Mhmm..." Tiffany tilted her head back, thinking. "Yeah. But it's not the performances themselves I miss. Just the atmosphere of the buisness. It was fun, no matter how tiring it was."
 

 

"Hmm."
 

 

Tiffany turned to her. "But y'know, I'm kind of glad we left when we did. It feels nice, being on this side of the world."


 

Taeyeon smiled, sparing a quick glance over at her best friend.


 

"Yeah. It does."

 

 

*^*^*

 

 

 


"UGH! OH MY GOSH!" Tiffany exclaimed in English, slamming her binder down on the bathroom sink. Taeyeon groaned as well, letting her hair out of it's done-up ponytail and ruffling it.

 

"Th-these people are so...ugh!" Taeyeon offered. Tiffany nodded in agreement and began scribbling stuff down in her binder, again, in English. Taeyeon let her head fall back and did her best to breathe through her nose.

 

"I don't know what I'm gonna do!" Tiffany finally said in Korean. "I work with pretenious--stuffy I'll give--but also mature people, and I go to classy, civilized events! N-Not a half-assed so-called "Charity Event" which is really some snooty girl's sweet sixteen out on her daddy's farm!"

 

"They have no idea how to have fun but also not look stupid at the same time...Aish..." Taeyeon mumbled, recalling how the birthday girl had poured expensive wine on her boyfriend for a joke. "They're worse than I am..."

 

"Why are we still here, Taeyeon? We should just go..." Tiffany sighed, a little deflated. Her best friend noticed the look of defeat in her eyes. "Maybe I should just take a break from this..."


 

Flashbacks of the day SNSD disbanded began to appear in Tiffany's mind. They all cried, but agreed it was for the better. The fans were disappointed, but they fully understood why it had to happen. It didn't decrease Tiffany's feeling of failure, though.
 

 

"I...I think you should...It is not giving up, Hwang Miyoung! What's the point of succeeding in your career if you lose yourself in the process?" Taeyeon said softly, gently holding Tiffany's arm. They shared a brief hug, and when they pulled back Tiffany's bright eye-smile made an appearance, making Taeyeon laugh.


 

"Okay. I agree, let's go home."

 

 

 

*^*^*

 


"Omo, did you see her face when that chicken ruined her cake?" Taeyeon laughed, standing on the passanger side of the car.

 

"I did!" Tiffany laughed, finally locating her keys in her purse. "I think it's on my phone! Here, let me just..."
 


"What the hell are you doing here?"

 


Taeyeon and Tiffany looked up, and they both gasped.

 


"Krystal?"

 

 

*^*^*

 

 

 


Jessica blinked as she woke up, fully concious for the first time in months.
 

 

"U-Unnie?"
 

 

She tilted her head to face the voice and was greeted by a wide-eyed, worried looking girl with bright pink hair.


 

"U-Unnie, I know you don't remember, but I'm your sister, Soojung. Krystal Jung Soojung."

 

 

"I have a little sister?" Jessica asked sleepily, smiling. Krystal smiled too, tears springing to her eyes.
 

 

"Ne, unnie. I'm your little sister, and I love you so much. So, I know that your memory's gone, but I want you to know that I'm gonna be here for you, every step of the way. Okay?" Krystal asked, voice breaking. Jessica felt tears escape her own eyes.
 

 

"Okay, Soojungie..."
 

 

Krystal hugged her older sister, and they cried together.

 

 

 

*^*^*

 

 

 

"Ah, are you my members?"


 

The seven girls nodded, some with tears and others with sad smiles.


 

"You're the second born, Jessica. I'm Sunny Lee Soonkyu, the third born. I'm the aegyo queen but everyone hates it, especially you." A woman with a buxom figure and bright blonde hair said, ellicting a small laugh from everyone in the room, including Jessica.


 

"I'm Kim Hyoyeon, fifth born. Dancing Queen, and I can totally kick your at video games." Again, everyone laughed. This woman had long, dirty-blonde hair.


 

"Kwon Yuri, sixth born. You and I are best friends, along with Yoona. We're called the Royal Family, you're the umma, me the appa, and Yoongie as our daughter." 


 

"I'm Choi Sooyoung, seventh born. I love to eat, never gain weight and your super jealous of my ability to do so." The tallest of the group laughed. Jessica nodded, laughing too. "I can see that."


 

"Im Yoona, eighth born. I'm prettier than you, unnie~" Krystal, no, not Krystal, Yoona said. Her eyes kind of looked like doe eyes.


 

Jessica smiled. "Yeah right. You look like Krystal."


 

Yoona and Krystal exchanged smiles, nodding. "Everyone says that."


 

"Lastly, I'm the maknae. Seohyun, or Seo Joohyun. You're gonna die if you eat the hospital food, unnie. It's not healthy."


 

"Why does that sound so annoyingly familiar?" Jessica mumbled. Seohyun smiled, tears streaming down her cheeks.


 

"We all love you, unnie. We're gonna be here for you, okay?" Krystal asked, holding her sister's hand. Jessica nodded, then noticed someone else in the room.


 

"Heeey~ I'm Amber Liu. I'm in f(x), like your sister. I didn't think you'd want me here, but Krystal insisted."


 

"I thought you were just called...maid....butler...no, servant. Krystal calls you a servant." Krystal smiled at this, sticking her tongue out at Amber who rolled her eyes.


 

Hyoyeon chirped, a small sob escaping her. "Maybe you'll get better than we think so, Sica."


 

Jessica smiled, looking around. The hospital room she was in was cramped with so many people, and a small bit of her was annoyed, but she was thankful that she had so many people who loved her and were willing to stay with her throughout this ordeal, even if she couldn't remember them and who they used to be to her.


 

"Wait...Where are the first and fourth born?" Jessica asked, realizing that the members skipped over them while introducing themselves.


 

No one said anything.


 

But it was enough for Jessica to realize they didn't want to deal with her.


 

"Ah, that's okay. I have you all, and that's enough. Thank you, so much, for being here...I'm..."


 

Finally, the Ice Princess let her tears escape. "I'm going to try so hard, to remember as much as I can."


 

"Unnie~!"


 

Everyone raced to hug her, and Jessica let out a muffled shout.


 

"YAH! ONE STEP AT A TIME!"

 

 

 

*^*^*

 

 

 


"K...Krystal..." Taeyeon stuttered. She was frozen in fear, the younger Jung sister looked even more stunning now that she was a mature adult, and with great maturity came the development of her cold exterior, that so closely resembled her sister's.


 

Tiffany noticed the hateful look in Krystal's eyes and quickly circled around the car just as Krystal was walking towards Taeyeon.

 

"You cruel lying heartless !"
 

 

SMACK!

 


Tiffany gasped. Krystal had just slapped Taeyeon across the face.

 

"SOOJUNG!"    "TaeTae!"

 

Taeyeon held her stinging cheek, tears springing to her eyes. Tiffany quickly ran to her, holding Taeyeon close to her. Meanwhile, Krystal was struggling against her fellow f(x) member Amber, who was now dragging Krystal away from SNSD's former leader.

 

"Amber let me go! Do you realize who that is?!" Krystal screamed. The tomboy turned Krystal to face her, "Of course I do, Soojung. But that doesn't mean I'm going to let you get arrested on assault charges!"

 

"Assault isn't the worst thing you have to worry about! She deserves to be swallowed up by the seventh circle of hell!" 

 

"Jung Soojung!"

 

"Yah, what right do you have to say that?!" Tiffany shouted. Taeyeon sniffled, hiding in Tiffany's chest, feeling the sting behind her eyes grow as she recalled those sleepless nights she spent by Jessica's bedside, studying her face with deep intent, hoping that when she woke up she would be okay and they could all move past the situation.

 

"What right? I HAVE EVERY RIGHT! She abandoned my sister when she needed her the most!" Krystal shouted back, still struggling against Amber's grip.


 

"She was her leader! The one she looked up to, possibly the best person that could of helped her, and she just walked out on her like she didn't matter!"


 

"Of course she mattered!"


 

Everyone but Krystal jumped at Taeyeon's sudden exclamation.

 

"You have absolutely no idea what I went through when I saw her laying on that cold tile, with screaming fans ringing in my ears and the cries of my other seven members. You don't know how much it hurt watching her sleep, with no guarantee she would ever wake up again. What about the first time she woke up, and didn't remember me? Me, Kim Taeyeon, her leader she so strongly looked up to."


 

Taeyeon's voice shook with each word she spoke, her tone as hateful as Krystal's glare.


 

"It wasn't her fault that she didn't remember you! You think it was easy for me to watch my own sister relive the most precious moments in our past through my memories, and not her own? Have to stay awake at night listening to her cry because she knew she would never fully recover all of her memories, remember all the things her and her members did together as trainees? How do you think that felt, Kim Taeyeon? Oh wait, you can't think, because you have no idea how it felt, because you weren't there." Krystal shot back, the fire in her eyes refusing to die out.


 

Taeyeon had nothing to say back. Everything the younger Jung said rang true. Taeyeon left because she put her own pain before Jessica's, and that was selfish and wrong. She regretted it everyday of her life, but not enough to go back.


 

"You guys, Jess is somewhere around here, so if neither of you want her to see this, just leave. You've done that before, right?" Amber said. Despite her voice being leveled, the last sentence had a bit of a sting to it, and it pierced Taeyeon's very soul.


 

Nevertheless, the oldest woman nodded, tugging herself out of Tiffany's grip, giving a small smile to let her know she was alright.


 

"Sorry, Amber..."


 

.


 

Everyone turned to see none other than Jessica Jung, standing in front of the same path Taeyeon and Tiffany had come from.


 

"...It's a little late for that." The eldest Jung finished. Amber gave her a half-smile and shrugged, focusing her attention on the ground. 


 

"Jessi..." Tiffany gasped.


 

Amber had finally been able to let Krystal go without the younger girl trying to go after Taeyeon again, and Krystal used her freedom to move over to Jessica.


 

"Unnie...How much did you hear...?" She said quietly. Jessica smiled at her, a little pitifully. 


 

"All of it...So these two are the first and fourth born, hmm? Who left the hospital?"


 

"Left isn't the word I'd use." Krystal stated, "Abandoned is more like it."


 

Jessica focused her attention on the other two women. She crinkled her nose when she noticed something;


 

"Hey...wait...aren't you the woman who came by my house...?" She asked. Taeyeon's eyed widened a little, and she quickly tugged on Tiffany's sleeve.


 

"Ppany-ah, let's go." The oldest woman said. Tiffany was confused as well, "You went to her house Tae?"


 

"You said your car had broken down..." Jessica said. Krystal furrowed her brows, confused.


 

"Omo, TaeTae! Why didn't you tell me?" Tiffany exclaimed.


 

"Let's go, Ppany-ah! I'll tell you later!"


 

Tiffany was confused and a little hurt but nodded to her best friend and began getting in the car. Jessica was shaking her head, moving past Krystal towards the other duo. "No, wait."


 

"Goodbye." Taeyeon said shortly, walking away. Jessica felt something swimming in her head, and before she realized what she was saying, she had already said it.

 


"T-Taengoo! I'm listening Taengoo! I'm here!"


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Taengoo...?" Jessica whispered again, tears rising. "Is that you...?"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


"S...Sica-yah..."