Chapter 2

Broken Pieces

 

Taeyeon’s POV

 

“It’s not fair that she loves you, when I’m the one who love her…truly…madly and deeply!” I heard her shout. Sica… When I heard those words, even though I was still hurting over Tiffany, somewhere in my heart I felt warm. The words she said started sinking in my blood, rushing all over my body causing me to feel fuzzy. “I’m the one who love her…truly…madly and deeply!” the words replayed in my head, making me feel even warmer. I slowly opened the door to see her facing Tiffany in her “hellsica” mode.

 

“Sica..” I called out to her in a whisper.

 

The next thing that happened was her pushing me out of the way and running out the door. Damn!

 

“Sica..SICA!!” I called out, chasing after her.

Chasing after what’s supposed to be mine…wait...what?!

 

I shook my head at my thought before setting my eyes on the blonde hair beauty who is now running out the apartment.

 

“Sicaa stop running!” I yelled after her, but would she stop? No. I ran faster, I saw her run onto the street without looking at her sides. I heard a honk and look to the left seeing a car speeding down the road.

 

Everything seemed to be in slow motion, as I saw the car coming closer to Sica.  The car passed without stopping but that’s not what I care about now. I ran towards my sica and sat down next to her.

 

 “Sica, open your eyes, talk to me, please don’t close your eyes” I whispered as I took the now unconscious body of Jessica in my arms. I hugged her closer and started yelling for help. I saw Sooyoung and Yuri running towards us, from out the apartment. Their eyes widened as they froze on seeing Jessica covered in blood.

 

“What are you looking at?! Call for help damn it!” I yelled at them. Finally breaking off the shock, I saw Sooyoung taking out her phone and calling 911. Yuri ran towards me and crashed next to me, whispering words that I couldn’t understand. Nothing mattered anymore to me more than saving the bleeding angel in my arms. I hugged her closer to me as my tears threatened fall. But I didn’t let them.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Sicaa stop running!” I yelled after her, but would she stop? No. I ran faster, I saw her run onto the street without looking at her sides. I heard a honk and look to the left seeing a car speeding down the road.

 

I felt a hand on my shoulder as I flinched at the sudden contact before looking up to see Yuri.

 

“Did the doctor come out?” I asked, my voice hoarse as the pain and tears continued to build upon myself.

 

I saw her shaking her head before kneeling in front of me. Cupping my cheek in her hands.

 

“she loved me…after all the pain I’ve put through she still loved me. I’ve been after Tiffany, all this time… Was I that blind Yuri? I know how it feels like to love a person who doesn’t love you back…but wouldn’t the pain be double if seeing that one person you love chase after someone else? How come I never understood her feelings? Everything was clear in her eyes, only…only if I ever cared to look within them…maybe this all wouldn’t have happened…I would have been happy…Jessica would have been happy…She wouldn’t be here…She…She wouldn’t be dyi—” I felt a finger on my lips before I met brown orbs of the girl I consider as my own dongsaeng.

 

“Shhh…you didn’t know,  if you knew you wouldn’t have done any of this… I know… you would never hurt someone intentionally...so don’t think its all your fault…it was all out of control” My tears spilled as soon as she finished her words, I felt her pull me closer and hug me tight. Thanks Yuri…for being here with me….

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Sorry…Coma…Memory…Pray…”

 

My body jerked and my eyes opened slowly, say how long was I asleep?

 

“Aah Taeyeon-ah you’re up!” Yuri looked at me as she walked towards me.

 

“What did the doctor say?” I saw her looking down hesitating to answer me.

 

“Yuri What happened to Jessica?” I asked her again, waiting for some kind of answer. I looked around the room and saw all of So Nyuh Shi Dae member and managers standing here and there. They all looked at me worriedly before looking away, afraid to meet my eyes.

 

I placed my hands on Yuri’s shoulder and shook her violently.

 

“What happened to Sica?!” I was loosing my patience because of the silence.

 

“Taeyeon…Sica unnie…She’s in Coma…” I heard her say, her voice barely above a whisper.

 

What have I done sica…?

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I entered the room slowly, seeing Jessica hooked up to all the wires and seeing her in such a helpless situation was killing me. I walked towards her slowly, pulling a chair next to her bed and sitting on it quietly.

 

It didn’t take me long to see how different she looked…the once lazy but strong Sica is now so very far from “strong”. Even though she is an ice princess, if you get to know her she was a real special person. She just tends to get hurt easily and so that is why she doesn’t open up to everyone easily. And here I’ve been hurting her all along…but she never once was cold towards me.

 

I sighed before taking hold of her pale, almost lifeless hand. I got myself comfortable on the chair before leaning my head one side and closing my eyes. Well at least she can catch up on her sleeping now. I chuckled softly at my thought.

 

Jessica has been complaining about not getting enough sleep lately, well not like she usually doesn’t. In fact Jessica never ever gets enough sleep. She can sleep for however long she wants, no matter what the heck is going around her, even if there was a 8.0 earthquake, Sica would be sleeping soundly. I smiled as I felt myself falling into deep slumber.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Oh God kids! We’re late already! Come on get up!!” Our manager Oppa shouted

 

“Aish Oppa, we’re ready let’s go!” Sooyoung said just as loudly and we left the apartment after locking it. Something’s missing…hmm what can it be?

 

“Yah Kim Taeyeon, palli wa!” I heard Sooyoung but I was still trying to figure out what was missing

 

“Taeyeon-ah! Come on” I felt soft hands pushing me from behind towards the car. I knew whose voice and hand it was. Only one person could make me feel this way. A small smile made its way to my lips before I got on the car with Tiffany by my side.

 

“Ara Ara, I’m in now let’s go” I said before the car pulled away from our apartment.

 

-1 hour later-

 

We were all waiting for our dance practice to start but it seems though everyone is now trying to figure out what was missing. We had the CD, we remember the dance steps, We got our stuff hmmm….

 

“Kids! Do you know what’s missing?” I heard Hyoyeon ask. I blew air in my mouth causing my cheeks to puff up

 

“Aigoo. so cute!” I heard a squeal before I felt the familiar pair of fingers pinch my cheeks.

 

“Ouch!” I replied with aegyo…wait aegyo…I tried to figure out why my mind was suddenly stuck at the word, I looked around to see Sunny there…oh god.

 

“YAH! JESSICA IS MISSING!” I yelled causing all of them to stop talking, an eerie silence filled the room as everyone stared at me.

 

“MANAGER OPPAAAA” We all screamed together.

 

-Half hour later-

 

“Sica! Jessica!! JUNG JESSICA!!” I screamed as I entered our dorm looking around frantically for the missing girl…oh god did someone kidnap her?

 

My mind shivered at the thought of someone kidnapping sica…I saw light in the bathroom. Aish these kids should stop leaving the lights on. I walked into the bathroom to switch the light off but—

 

“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!” I screamed at the top of my lungs seeing a sleeping/Unconscious? Jessica laying on the floor, her head against the tub and toothbrush in hand.

 

Damn how does that girl sleep without even noticing that loud scream?

 

“Sica, Yah Sica wake up!” I sat down by her on my knees, shaking her shoulders.

 

“Mmm Taengoo, five more minutes, the massage will be done soon” sica replied in her sleepy tone, massage?

 

“Yah you’re not at a spa! Wake up! You’re already an hour and a half late for practice!” I picked up the girl in my arms. I heard her gasp before she held onto my shirt tightly

 

“Eeek Taeyeon put me down” I heard Jessica yell softly which made me laugh and shake my head with no.

 

“not until you wake up sleepy head” I chuckled before I felt warm breathing on my chest making my heart race. I ignored my heart and just carried her all the way to the van. Throughout the ride, Sica was sleeping and snuggling closer and closer to my chest and I felt myself getting warmer as her covered skin pressed against mine. 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 
Aah Sorry for the wait! My school opens soon and I've been preparing for it and didn't have time to update. mianhae! Anyway, here's the next chapter. So Jessica is in Coma as a result of the accident. This chapter is Taeyeon's POV because I wanted you go to know what Taeyeon feels. I don't know if I should just make this a multi-shot or a series. What do you guys say? 
 
Thanks for reading!! <33