Final

Detention

"Im Jaebum!" I heard our teacher shout. "Yeah?" I looked at him and saw his feet above his table. "Are you even listening to my class?" he smirked. "Sadly,no," I sighed. "Ms. Jeon!" our teacher called me. "Yes?" I stood up. "As your class' president, you should discipline your classmates starting with Im Jaebum," I nodded and sat down. "Im Jaebum detention! Ms. Jeon please guard him," I nodded and the bell rang. "Class dismiss, take over Ms.Jeon," our teacher left and I stood up. I made my way in front of the class and cleared my throat. "Start working on our project when you get home okay?" they all nodded and I dismissed the class.

 

I just have to guard this guy for 2 hours,such a pain. "Im Jaebum, why were you doing something else when Mr.Choi was discussing?" I tapped my finger on the teacher's table. "Cuz I want to," he chewed on his gum."Spit that gum now," he rolled his eyes and did as I told. "Noona?" the door opened."Oh Kookie," I walked up to him. "Aren't you going home yet?" he asked. "I still have to guard him, head home first okay?Spare me some chocolates," he nodded and kissed my cheeks before leaving. "The way you looked at your brother,is that how you looked at Mark too?" he sat on his table. "What do you mean?" I sat at the teacher's table. "I saw you with Mark last night, he walked you home,right?" he smirked. "So you're stalking me now?" I scoffed. "So why were you with him?" he asked. "I don't know. Maybe because my boyfriend who I was supposed to meet at the amusement park yesterday didn't show up, maybe that's why!" I raised my voice. "Why are you shouting?" I stood up. "Because my boyfriend here, stalked me last night and caused me some 2 extra hours here in school instead of watching a movie or eat with my brother!" I glared at him. "Why did Mark walk you home?" I'm so losing my mind. "Look, Mark saw me waiting for you at the amusement park with his girlfriend and his girlfriend insisted that he walk me home, there,happy?" I rolled my eyes and sat back. Judgemental Jaebum.

 

We spent the time in silence, I was so mad to talk to him. I actually thought he'd say sorry but no, not even a word. "3,2,1" I counted and at last,2 hours passed. "You're free to go," I took my bag and looked at my watch, 6PM. I walked out of the door and into the halls. I heard his footsteps behind me so I walked with ease knowing he's there behind me. I felt my phone vibrate so I fished it out of my bag. "Hello Jungkook? What!" I stopped walking. "What did you say happened to my brother!? Where is he!?" I shouted through the phone. "Tell him his noona's coming," I ran out of the school. "Taxi!" I shouted. "Taxi! Stop here you freakin' idiots!" I waved my hands. "Hop in," Jaebum told me with his motorcycle.

 

We arrived at the park where they said Jungkook broke his leg."Noona!" I saw Jungkook... undamaged? "What the," I looked around but as I can see, no one's injured. "Look,I'm so so so so sorry noona but," he paused. "Surprise!!!" he handed me some flowers."Jaebum hyung!" he shouted. "Jiyoung," I faced him. "I'm sorry for tricking you. I'm sorry for not coming yesterday and I just wanted to be with you in detention so that Jungkook could have some time to prepare this," he the lights and to my surprise, the alley was full of red roses and heart-shaped origamis. "Forgive me?" I nodded and hugged Jaebum. "I'll go now,take my noona home safely!" Jungkook left us."Sorry for shouting at you earlier," he smiled and held my hand. "It was my fault anyway," he hugged me. "Sorry Ms. Class President Jeon," I chuckled. "I forgave you already," I hugged him back. "Did you like what I prepared?" I nodded and we sat down at the grass."Let's be together forever Jiyoung," he leaned in and kissed my lips. It was a kiss you can melt in to. "Forever Im Jaebum."