Chapter 19

Music Video Project

L.Joe's P.O.V

I had bought ChunJi another ice cream bowl, since I was the reason why he wasn't able to finish the first one before melting. We had shared it, well I fed him, that was the case.

I just couldn't stand him being cute. I had to do something cheesy... he was catching with his acting. We sat there playing the sweet couple, until some girls recognized us, so that we had to run as fast as we could back to the dorm.

“If we just weren't idols...”, ChunJi had said. “If we just weren't idols we could act all lovey – dovey all the time, without fearing to be caught...”

“Channie – baby, it's like it is...”, I had responded, hugging him.

We had walked hand in hand until we had reached the building in which our dorm was locaded.

Now, we entered the hall and ChunJi ran towards the kitchen to drink something. “Channie, can you make me a coffee as well?”, I called to immediately hear him respond, “Yes, honey.”

I would have to tell him not to pet-name me, when we are around the others. At least not until we had told them about our relationship.

Then I went towards the bathroom. Hmm just going to the toilet.


Niel's P.O.V

There was at least one good thing the news of the teaser had have. I was going to move back into my room. I never really believed my sweetie could have stolen my camera, but I had to show I was not okay with this. Who could have known Andy was the one taking it away?

Well, nevertheless I was currently bringing back my pillow and my blanket to our room. When I arrived there, half hidden under the mountain of textile in my arms I could recognize Cap grinning at me.

“You're back, honey?”, he asked, looking relieved.

I nodded. “You obviously didn't deserve to be scolded like this. I'm really sorry... how could I ever make this up to you?”, I said pouting.

Cap closed his eyes slowly before opening them again, taking the bedding out of my hands, laying it onto the floor.

“... mhm there is something you could do...”, Cap whispered, pulling me against his chest.


ChangJo's P.O.V

I was heading from my room to the living room, where I and Ricky had a 'date' to tinker some decoration for Halloween, which was in like a week.

I should just go and bring some pencils, still laying in our room, so I went and got them. But, then I saw Niel tiptoeing into ChunJoe's room. He wore nothing, but a shirt and his underwear.

I quickly hid in my room again and heard him opening a kind of cupboard and then he appeared again, heading back to his room with something in his hands.

A pack of cóndoms... my jaw fell down. I knew it! Immediately I shivered at the thought. It wasn't like I had something against it... but seriously... when everyone was at home? This was definitely weird... The next thing I wondered about... why did he went to ChunJoe's room? Did that mean...? It couldn't possibly mean Teen Top was completely... No Way!

I breathed out to go to the living room, but also this time I couldn't go there, because I crossed L.Joe's way. I'm gonna have to ask him...

“L.Joe... since when are you keeping cóndoms?”, I asked straight away. I saw him froze.

“Not you as well...”, he sighed. “Please I don't have any... ChunJi just asked me about... and...”

“By any chance... you and Chanhee, do you have a relationship?”, I asked curiously, watching L.Joe's reaction. He sighed again, hesitated a moment and finally nodded. “Yeah... we do...”

So it was really the case. Interesting... very interesting! I smiled and patted his shoulder. “No worries man, Ricky and I we...”

“You guys, too?”, L.Joe gazed me open-mouthed.

“Mhm and L.Joe... Niel and Cap also... I saw Niel leaving your room with a pack of cóndoms... that's why I asked...”

“Yeah... so hence there were in my wardrobe... WAIT! Niel and Cap? And they go all the way? How long did they already...?”, L.Joe looked seriously shocked.

I just chuckled. “Maybe you can lend the pack, when needed.”, I said smirking. L.Joe immediately blushed. “Idiot! Lend it yourself!”, he shouted.

And with that he rushed towards the kitchen. Maybe convincing ChunJi to try them yet again?


Omo... seriously I can't believe I got to finish this.

And in time, just saying.

Well, Easter Sunday... so HAPPY EASTER ~ my lovely readers.

I love you guys for take time to read that. Thank you!

Please tell me what you think. What you think about the storyline, about the characters... anything you want to talk about. ❤💕