Proposal

Peter Pan

 

 

 

Peter Pan

 

 

The Production Head of the Musical Play gathered everyone backstage.

“Is everything clear? Do you have any questions?”

Everyone uttered a polite none as all of them smiled remembering about the plan and how each of them are going to play safe, like nothing’s going to happen and they’ll just perform professionally.

Eunbyul on the other hand was left speechless and confused, left with nothing to say upon what everyone was smiling about as no one informed her about what the Production Head said, and she just entered the backstage. On her side, Yixing assured her with a soft smile showing his dimples.

As the Production Head, Luhan told everyone that they can finally get ready and prepare for the Musical play will start soon; he threw a knowing look to Yixing and motioned the younger to go to the bathroom.

“Yixing, I hope that this will succeed. I know you can do it.” Luhan patted the younger on the shoulders, grinning proudly for Yixing. He knew that what will Yixing do at the middle of the Musical Play will make the younger happy and most likely will move the audience’ hearts.

“Thank you Luhan. Thank you for letting me do this.” Yixing returned the smile happily.

 

 

 

 

The time has come for the Musical Play to start.

The red curtains moved to both sides as the stage glow in perfection, the setting and the props placed in orderly.

A banner made of wood appeared in the middle of the background containing the title of the play ‘Peter Pan’

Wendy, played by Eunbyul walked in with her two brothers in the stage. They acted professionally, each line thrown deliberately to each other.

The story goes smoothly until Peter Pan’s appearance, played by Yixing.

In the middle of the Musical Play, Yixing faced the audience which was not part of the original script.

He discussed about the love of his life, who taught him several things, who gave him courage to push through and be as great as he can without hurting anyone, who made him smile even at his worst times, who treated him as special as he can be, and the one who loved him in a very special way.

Eunbyul on the other hand got confused as to what Yixing were doing. She stared at him skeptically, keeping her composure.

Yixing and her has been dating for two years and at the moment even at her confused state, she’s not doubting his love for her, only who maybe the girl Yixing was talking about? Definitely her but she kept standing still, watching her partner.

“And this girl is named Eunbyul.”

Eunbyul’s breathing hitched. She wanted to say something but her voice wouldn’t come out.

“Here I stand, In front of everyone confessing how much I love Eunbyul. And also, I want you all to witness this ….” Yixing paused for a bit then turned to look straight at Eunbyul’s eyes.

Everything around her stopped, or more likely her senses was blocked by an unknown force and her only focus was Yixing, who stands few yards away from her, Eunbyul can feel her knees wobble.

Yixing marched slowly towards Eunbyul, and when he was just a step away from her, he kneeled down. He fished on his pocket a red small box and opened it in front of Eunbyul.

“My lovely Eunbyul, the girl who holds a big part of my life, Will you marry me?” Yixing said in one go, nervousness present on his voice but good thing he didn’t stutter. He looked up at Eunbyul, anticipating her answer.

Eunbyul whose now like a candle lighted as realizations dawned to her that Yixing asked everyone from the staffs to the actors and even the Production Head of the Musical play to help him propose, so this is why everyone always go to the rehearsal room one hour earlier than the usual.

Without her knowing, tears started rolling down her cheeks, Eunbyul paid no attention to wipe them off, instead, she held Yixing’s free hand and pulled him up, mumbling a soft “Yes I will marry you!”

The audience ‘ooh-ed’ and ‘aww-ed’ at the romantic real life scene happening before their eyes.

Yixing shouted “Thank you” to everyone while embracing Eunbyul tightly.

 

 

 

Each love story in real life is a fairytale written by God and two people destined for each other as characters. It merely shows the essence of true love which is worth fighting for and the lessons acquired in a relationship that counts the most.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

why did i even wrote this orz /shots self THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING *hugs*