Final

Gone

 

 

 

His brown-lonely eyes blankly stared to the sea whilst the wind gently caressing his cheeks, as if tried to wipe his invisible tears. The splashing waves now sounding like a sad music to his ears.

He's still there, sitting on the sand near the seaside as he hugged both of his knees, letting the waves occasionally wet his pant. Some part of his brain which still working sense the coldness the wind and the waves gave, but he decided to ignore it.

 

 

Kyuhyun slightly closed his eyes, smelling the bitter scents of the sea, with his mind unconsciously started to make thousands images of Sungmin, collecting pieces of their memories.

 

 

/

 

 

Baby everyday and night, stay by my side

I promise that your love is a more precious gift than anything in the world

Yes, I do, I can't stop loving you

 

Kyuhyun stopped as he took a peek to his right side, smiling once he saw his lover now opening his foxy eyes, with a cute pout planted on his lips.

 

"Why did you stop? Don't you know the next part is my favorite?"

 

Kyuhyun chuckled, managing himself to pecked that pouty lips, but he didn't continue his singing, tried to tease the older. As what he predicted, Sungmin pouted even more, and it made him smirked.

 

"You know how your pout work on me, baby.."

 

Knowing what his boyfriend mean, Sungmin remained silent for awhile, but replied him with a smirk as well as he said,

 

"No kisses for you today.. Not until you sing the next part of the song.."

 

"Who says?"

 

Before Sungmin could even open his mouth to answer, he already found himself lying on the sand, with Kyuhyun's lips on his which he gladly response after minutes.

How they wish they can stop the time from ticking by, enjoying the moments they shared together as if they're the only person exist in the world. Only Kyuhyun and Sungmin.

 

Now I want to tell you

I love you forever

 

 

/

 

 

"Kyu.."

 

 

 

That voice finally snapped Kyuhyun from his thoughts back to the real world as he gently opened his eyes, frozen when he saw that familiar figure smiling infront of him, showing his cute bunny-teeth.

That one person he longing to see, that one person who changes his life, the only person he loves.

 

 

 

"Sungmin.."

 

It was barely like a whisper because he couldn't even hear his own voice. But all he knew, it shown how desperate he had been without him.

Is it only a dream? Or it's only an illusion created by his brain?

 

Why does it feel so real?

 

He closed his eyes and opened them again, as if trying to assured himself that it might be just a dream. A dream which will vanished when he open his eyes. But, Sungmin is still there, smiling gently like he used to.

 

"Kyuhyun.."

 

Again, he heard that sweet-chocolate voice gently called his name. Only Sungmin, the one who can make his name sounds beautiful whenever he called him.

 

"I miss you.."

 

Crying actually is not his thing. He know it. He never used to cry, but now tears slowly rolled against his cheeks, blurring his vision.

Call him stupid, idiot, or insane. Even though it was just a dream, he swore he would like to stay like this forever and never want to wake up. Forever staying by Sungmin's side and will never let him go.

 

But then, he saw Sungmin turned his back and walked away. That soft smile on his face faded, replaced by his sad look as if trying to say goodbye, making the younger instantly stood up and chased after him, without knowing he was running towards the sea. No, he can't let him go. No.. Not for the second time.

 

As soon as he reached the sea, he finally realized that it was just illusion created by his brain as an effect of missing Sungmin. He tried to swam back, but his energy had drained from running. He barely registered what happen to him as he felt his eyes slowly closed by its own. But suddenly, he felt strong arms dragged him away and saved him.

 

"Hey, are you okay?"

 

The next thing he saw when he slowly opened his eyes was those familiar foxy eyes worriedly stared to his direction. Kyuhyun couldn't help it but croaked weakly,

 

"-Min.."

 

Some part of his brain trying to told him it's just an illusion, just like what he saw earlier. But some part don't. He then saw the guy frowned as he asked gently,

 

"How do you know my name?"

 

Kyuhyun's brain start to digest what this guy mean by his question. He also has '-min' on his name? Is it just a coincidence? Or...

 

 Kyuhyun opened his mouth, trying to asked more detail about him, but it came just like a soft whisper.

 

"Who are you?"

 

And his answer made him froze.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"I'm Sungmin.. Lee Sungmin,"

 

 

 

 

 


 

 

A/N: Yay!~ finally it's done. Sorry if it taking too long. Blame my tight schedules and stupid brain n.n

Thanks you for the comments and subscribes, hihi. I really do appreciate it all~

And oh!, today is a special day. It's also the reason why i choose this date to post it

 

#140404 Happy Birthday Hyukkie :))