2

skinships

Copying

Imitating the person in some way shows 'I am like you'. This can range from a similar body position to using the same gestures and language.

 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Leaning

Leaning your body towards another person says 'I would like to be closer to you'. It also tests to see whether they lean towards you or away from you. It can start with the head with a simple tilt or may use the entire torso. This may be coupled with listening intently to what they say, again showing particular interest in them.

 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

 

Credit: enamorada

Enacting

Remote romantic language may also include enactment of ually stimulating activities, for example caressing oneself, for example arms, leg or face. This may either say 'I would like to you like this' or 'I would like you to me like this'.

 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

 

Touching

Touching signals even closer intimacy. It may start with 'accidental' brushing, followed by touching of 'safe' parts of the body such as arms or back.

Caressing is gentle that may start in the safer regions and then stray (especially when alone) to ual regions.

 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

 

Credit: hello krisho

 

Making the body high

Height is also important as it gives an attack advantage.

 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

 

Credit: strawberry baby