Date part 1

The 3 Wishes

"Yoona-ya. Be my date today? Only today." Kyuhyun look at her deeply while Yoona just staring at him. But no need a long time, Yoona smiles and nods. 

 

"Omo, he ask me to be his date for today! What should I do? I never go on a date before!" Yoona bite her finger and throw herself to bed. She sigh heavily buy then get up, "Wait, he only ask me to be his date for today. Only today. So it doesn't matter. All I have to do is just entertain him, right?" She chuckles. "Pabo Yoong!"

Yoona step out from her room and seeing Kyuhyun already waiting for her. She grin, "Is it too long?" Kyuhyun just smiles. "Aniya. But, why you never change your clothes?" Kyu look at her from head to toe. "I'm a genie, I always look like this." She giggles. Kyu just nods, "I know our first destination. So let's go!" Kyu pull her hands to go out from apartment. 

 

"So, this is our first destination?" Yoona ask him while look at a big fancy boutique in front of her. Kyuhyun nods and push her to go inside. A lady come and aproach them. "Ya, Kyuhyun! How are you?" Kyuhyun smiles and hug her. "Great as always." The lady then release the hug and look at Yoona. "You broke up with Tiff?" She asked a lil bit whispering. "Aniya. Yoona, this is Jessica, the owner of this boutique,  and Jessica, this is Yoona, my umm... my cousin. Yeah." Yoona and Jessica great each other after that.

"So, why on earth you going here? Since you only go here with Tiff." Kyuhyun giggles and whisper to her, "Choose something that match with her. Dress, shoes, anything." Jessica understand and nods. "That's my speciality." She then pull Yoona's hand and looking around to find something that Kyuhyun ask. Yoona look confused but just follow her.

Kyuhyun sit while waiting for Jessica dressing Yoona. It took 15 minutes to Jessica finish her job. Yoona come out with a mini yellow chiffon dress with flowers as the motif. And she wearing a brown gladiator sandals. Jessica let her hair fall down with waves. Kyuhyun look at her but he is trying to control his expression so he just stand up and noddings to Jessica. 

"Wow, good job, Jess!" He said. "And Yoona, you look great." He smiles. 'Damn you look wonderful. Aigoo, control yourself, Kyuhyun!' He talk to himself. Yoona look at him and smile, "Thankyou!"

"So, Jessica,  I think we should go now. And thanks for helping!" They greet Jessica and before they're leaving, Kyuhyun shout at her, "Ah ne, Donghae hyung said he want to meet you again next time!" Jessica laughs and just waves at them. Yeah, Kyuhyun's bestfriend Donghae is have a crush on her. 

 

Kyuhyun and Yoona go inside the car and go to the next destination. Just 10 minutes from Jessica's boutique,  they already arrive in a park. So they go out from the car and walk around the park.

"Whoaa. The weather is really nice." Yoona close her eyes and feel the air crash her face. Kyu look at her and smiles, "You enjoy it?" Yoona smiles and nods. Suddenly there's a silent between them. They just walk, look at the children running here and there playfully. Finally they decided to sit in bench infront of a fountain.

"Have you ever feel left behind?" Kyuhyun ask her suddenly. Yoona shook her head. "Why? You feel that now?" Kyuhyun sigh. "I don't know. I feel so..weird about Tiff. It feels like she's hiding something from me." Yoona nods. "Is it because she left to NY without telling you before?" He nods. "Maybe she have her own reason. But now it's not the right time to tell you." 

Kyuhyun sigh, "Let's just wait until the right time then." Yoona hold his hands and smiles? "Don't worry oppa, everything's gonna be alright you know." Kyuhyun look at her and smiles.

"So, shall we continue our date?" She asked and make Kyuhyun laughs. "Kaja!" He said while grabbing her hands. Yoona smiles and follow him.

 

 

...to be continued...

Wait for the next part of KyuNa's date hihi

And excuse my HaeSica feelings :))