Chapter 2

Kingkas Around Me

Chunji POV

"Lee Chanhee, Lee Minsoo, You're late."  Ugh, it's Ms.Park. What is this lady? She knows I go by Chunji and no one messes with the CEO's son. 

I gave her a smirk, "Mian Ms.Park, we got hung up in the hallway. You know how it is with the girls."

She just shook her head, "You two go find a seat and try not to bother my class. Some people would like to learn."

"Neh." I said sarcasticly as I sat in the seat next to Minsoo hyung.

"Okay class, Welcome to your Science class. I'm Ms. Park and I will be your teacher for this year..." Blah blah blah, the usual that the say every year. Ugh, time to sleep. Why does school have to be so boring?

~Ding Ding Dong~

"Mmmm, is it time to go already?" I looked at Minsoo hyung just shook his head at me.

"What?"

He slammed a stack of paper on my desk and smirk.

"Here, this the homework for the week for the classes we just had and some notes. Some of most I don't get either. Good luck!" He smiled and waved at me as he walked out the room.

"Hyung, hyung, hyung... Aish! What is this?" I banged my head on the desk.

"Oh, and Niel said to meet up tonight at the usual place." I turned around to the door to see Minsoo hyung head poking in, smiling, "And hurry up and get your lunch and meet up with the others. You know how Niel is when he see one of us missing. Pali!!!" He waved his arm in the air as he turn around to leave, again.

"Ugh." I groaned inwardly when I heard a bang. I turned around to see a child with his bangs swept across his face with a pair of glasses hanging from his nose picking up his stuff that dropped on the ground, Is he suppoesd to be here? 

Now if I wasn't so stressed with the homework and the fact that I was known as a jerk in school, and I would love to keep that child to keep my cool, I would've totally help him. But I Am the school's Kingka and I Am stressed, so I'm not going to help him.

I packed up my stuff and was about to leave but I stopped and look at the child still gathering his stuff and I said, "Try picking up faster, it will do you some good." 

With that, I turned to leave before he can look at me.

Byunghun POV

~Ding Ding Dong~

Yay. Lunch. More people.

I'll probably just sit up on the roof and be all by myself. Mission set. Time to pack up.

Bang! My luck. Everything just spontaneously fall out of my hands and onto the ground. 

I sat down to pick up my stuff as I hear some shuffling on the other side of the room. Someone is still here? To think everyone loved getting out of class.

I resumed to picking up my stuff when a voice spoke up, "Try picking up faster, it will do you some good." Was he talking to me?

I looked up to see who was talking to me but only met an empty room.

Wierd, I thought I heard someone say something. 

I shook my head and stood up to pack my stuff. I am out of it. Byunghun, get ahold of yourself.

I sigh as I make my way to the roof. I could really use some fresh air right now.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So here's the next chapter. I can not ddescribe how sorry I am about not updating. School caught up to me and I've been staying up to 12' doing make-up work to bring my grade up for the report card. I can't make promises on when I would update but I will update and I promise, cross my heart and hope to die, that I will finish this story.

Again, I'm so sorry for not updating. I usually get so frustrated when authors don't update their stories and now I'm doing the same. I feeel bad and sincerely sorry for all my readers and subscribers. I know this was a short update but I can promise you a better one to come.

Thank you for reading my rants and staying with my story for so long!

~BunnyPie ^^