Crime Of Passion

Crime Of Passion
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Sir,I just received a call from attorney Jang.The inventors are all angry and planning to file lawsuits against your father.Regarding Miss Choi and Mr Kim's whereabouts...the airpline company confirmed that the two were on a plane boarding to Hawaii"

Minho gripped the phone tight around his hand as he listened to his secretary telling him about the time the plane will arrive in Hawaii.

"And sir...I just found out from a reliable source that Miss Choi Sulli and Mr Jongin grew up and lived in the same orphanage together.My source also told me they are lovers.It seems like Miss Choi and Mr Kim had planned all the scheming together.Mr.Kim did his best to gain your father's trust and used his woman as bait to seduce you and distract your attention so he can embazzle the 60 million dollars without you suspecting him.They were on it together sir.Those two had planned it all beforehand"

Minho hung up the telephone as tears unconciously fell from his eyes.His mind felt like exploding any moment.His heart felt like bursting from diffrent emotions.

"Inventors are planning to file lawsuits against your father"

"They are lovers

"Those two had planned it all beforehand

Those revelation kept echoing on his mind like a broken record.It went on and on and on until Minho couldn't handle it anymore...

He punched his car's window over and over,ignoring the pain...the blood...the cuts...he didnt stop and continued pouring all his angers in the shattered glass.

"Why Sulli?why?"he cried in a voice filled with agony,despair and hatred.He felt like an utter fool for convincing himself that the girl he had loved from the very first time he set eyes on loved him too.He worshipped her.He put her in a pedestal.He gave her everything money could buy.He saved her from the slum she was living.He made her lived like a queen.He did his best to make her feel his love.He gave her everything he had and he did not ask anything in return.

He didnt.He didnt ask her to love him back.He didnt pressure her to do the things she didnt feel like doing.All he asked for her was to be by his side.

"I am not asking for anything.Just let me love you Ssul"he said when she decided to accept his proposal to be his woman.

From looking down the floor,Minho cupped and raised her face so he could wiped her tears away.

"I love you Sulli"he leaned down and claimed her lips.He kissed her softly at first then he became agressive when she returned the kisses with the same intensity.He lifted her off the floor and carried her to his bed with their lips on each other.Gently,he laid her on the bed and made loved to her that night.

He climbed off his car.Bleeding,hurt and wounded from inside and out.He entered the hospital and headed straight to the intesive care unit,wher

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter