chapter one ;

Only Human
"Hello? Mr. Do?"
"I'll be there in a minute!" 



I wonder who that is...

Kyungsoo heads to the door to be greeted with a giant holding parcels with both his hands and a clip board clenched between his teeth. 

"Sign here please!"



The giant's muffled voice made it hard for Kyungsoo to understand him, so he stood there with his clip board in his mouth hoping that his drool wouldn't appear on the sheets of paper attached. 



"Oh! I totally forgot! I'm so sorry. Here, I'll sign it for you. Do you have the pen?"



Oh ... 


"Ah... Erm..."



"Here, come on in! Set those boxes on the table and have a seat. I'll go grab a pen!"



The giant slowly enters the condo to find himself greeted with a whiff of,



"Kalbi. I'm cooking Kalbi. You want some?" 



The giant catches himself drooling over the scent of barbecued short ribs, completely ignoring the smaller one. Snapping out of trance, the giant shyly bows as the clip board is handed back to him. Teased, the giant slowly heads to the door to have a hand slightly grab him with a tug hard enough to turn him around. 


"I asked you if you wanted some, but you seemed to be submerged in the scent and thought of Kalbi to even hear me."



"Hm? I-uh..."



"The plates are on top of the sink, the utensils are placed on the top drawer near the dishwasher and the cups are beside the plates. By the time I get back the table better be set."



"Uh... y-ye..."




"Slow down. You might choke on your food. I'm not paying for your insurance. I don't know you."
"Chanyeol. Park Chanyeol."



Park Chanyeol. 
The smaller one chuckles at how childish and messy the giant is, the contrast amused him. It remained silent for a while, with only the sounds of the giant munching on the beef. Time passed by quickly and it was time for him to go. The smaller one led the giant to the door handing him the clipboard on his way out. The giant quickly turns around and bows.



"Kamsa!"



Ah... where is this boy's manners? 


"Ne."