The Legend Of Cooking Oil

The Legend Of Cooking Oil

Kyungsoo gave Jongin $1 for him to buy cooking oil outside which Jongin gleefully obliged. Jongin was taking too long, Kyungsoo thought. So he went outside to look for Jongin and spotted the boy sitting nonchalantly at the chair beside the store while waiting for the pile of customers to lessen.

He called for the boy's name to say that just go to the other store not too far from there because the food is getting dry, but when he did call it, "Jongin, JONGIN!" the latter wouldn't look at him and ignores him as if he wasn't heard. Five feet wasn't far enough, right?

After a few more minutes, it's already past 12, the food has gone dry. They were both hungry and starving, but very unfortunately, the food wasn't cooked yet. And probably, would never be cooked.

Jongin came back, a plastic containing the oil of life clutched between his fingers. Kyungsoo thinks that this is the time to scold the younger.

"Why weren't you paying attention on me? I was calling your name for who knows how many times!"

"But I did not hear my name,"

"What?"

"I didn't hear anyone calling my name, neither you,"

"But I was shouting your name like, 'JONGIN! JONGIN!' and you were still as blank and stoic,"

"Oh. I suppose you wouldn't call me Jongin."

"Why is that?"

"Because I was outside that time, so it is obviously needed to be... Jongout," Jongin blurts, Kyungsoo deadpans. "Got it?" and a sheepish smile is plastered on Jongin's face.

Kyungsoo made a blank face, before snatching the cooking oil and turning on his back leaving Jongin to go back with his unfinished cooking.

"Please, can anyone remind me not to give any task at any insane person I am living with?" Kyungsoo mumbles to himself.

And so does he forgot, that they are both patients inside an Institution for Mental Illness.

-fin-

 

A/N: yeahhh i know this is too short but yeah. i really cannot make it too long because it really, really will took a lot of time and yeah as i have said earlier, this just a result of my boredom. so, THANKS FOR READING! (although this is a piece of nothing but crap)

 

FEEDBACKS ARE WELCOME! ♥