14:06

14:06

14:06
(by kaijin-taichou)
Rating: PG or K+ (just to be safe)
Characters: Kim Jinwoo, Song Minho
Pairing: Minwoo
Genre: Humor; Crack; (my own version of) ; One-shot
Summary: Based on WINNERTV episode 9. Kim Jinwoo wanted to watch that movie with ♫Oh my love♫ song because of Song Minho.

==========

Visiting Song Minho's family in Yongin was really a heartwarming experience for Kim Jinwoo. He felt like he found a second home in Song family. He had talked to Mino's mother before but he never bonded like this with her and Dana, Mino's younger sister. He suddenly missed his own family in Imjado.

However, it was also a very tiring day. Jinwoo took his laptop and phone connector out of his bag. He downloaded a movie and he needed to watch it badly. It was all because of Mino.

This day would be perfect if he only knew why Mino initiated that kind of skinship back in their dorm while they were making the cake. The cute vocalist didn't have the slightest clue where Mino got that from but he was pretty sure that it was not an original idea.

The level of our intelligence is pretty much the same: below sea level. Jinwoo thought. Was it from a drama? But what drama?

On their way to Yongin, while Mino was asleep, Jinwoo used his phone to search for a similar scenario in a drama; typing from back hug to cake-making back hug drama to a-girl-is-baking-a-cake-then-suddenly-her-boyfriend-helped-her-but-just-gave-her-a-back-hug scene drama.

The mat hyung was about to give up when he remembered that Mino was singing a song while he was doing the skinship-slash-fanservice. Jinwoo typed Oh my love back hug cake but found results about medicines and lullabies so he removed the word cake. However, Oh my love back hug search showed Girls' Generation's Back Hug song.

The handsome guy sang the song, trying to remember it.

♫Oh my love... my… my…♫ Then a smile came across his angelic face. He immediately typed on his phone, Oh my love my darling. He found the title of the song, Unchained Melody. Another search and he found what he was looking for: Ghost. It was a movie in 1990. Jinwoo wasn't even born yet when the movie was released.

He downloaded it in his phone. Since this trip was also Jinwoo's first sleepover outside their dorm, he decided to bring his laptop along. And he is now ready to watch it.

He plugged his earphones to his laptop. He looked at Mino who was sleeping beside him. Jinwoo rolled his eyes. How dare this guy complain about his snoring when Jinwoo feels like there is always an earthquake when he sleeps beside Mino? The rapper never stays still in one position when he sleeps. No one wants to share a bed with him because you will either wake up on the floor or with Mino's foot on your face.

He looked back at his laptop and started his movie. Jinwoo was mesmerized by Demi Moore's character: an artist, tomboyish lady. However, he kept on thinking how many times will the main characters kiss. It has only been eight minutes, yet the lead characters kissed about twice or thrice already.

Ignoring Mino's movements, Jinwoo has been engulfed by Demi Moore and Patrick Swayze.

==========

Jinwoo didn't expect that the song Mino sang that morning will be played around the twelfth minute of the film. Taking the song as a cue, he leaned forward and became more focused. The female protagonist was making a pot out of clay. Then the male protagonist appeared and sat behind the girl.

Oh. Jinwoo reacted as the scene became more and more familiar.

The guy watched the girl while she spinned the pottery wheel. However, the guy playfully destroyed the clay. The girl didn't get angry and just started to create a new one. The guy helped her but it seemed like he didn't know what he was doing so the female protagonist helped him.

The scenario was becoming a little bit sensual for Jinwoo. Ignoring another earthquake-like movement of Mino, he watched it more intensely than the usual.

The guy wasn't helping her, in Jinwoo's opinion. He was just caressing her hands. Then the male protagonist started to kiss his girl's neck. The girl was refusing at first but then, she turned her head to the guy and they kissed and made love.

Jinwoo paused the movie and laughed quietly. Did Mino really watch this film? Less than twenty minutes, the main actors were already kissing and making love.

Maybe that's why he watched it.

Jinwoo thought of how he reacted that morning. He was right to let his inner Kim Rachel take over. Molly and Sam kissed, they should have too, if the rapper was so into parodying the movie. But as usual, Mino backed out. The pretty vocalist was about to press play when suddenly two hands caressed his lower arms and held his hands.

"Eomeoni!" he gasped. He removed his earphones and heard Mino laugh.

How did he end up sitting behind me? Surprised was an underestimated word when he saw his dongsaeng's legs spread on both of his sides. How come I didn't notice his legs?

"Okay, creeper. When did you wake up?" Jinwoo asked but he didn't turn his head to Mino. He watched him take control of his laptop and the movie he was watching.

"Ever since you started to watch it," Mino clicked the play button. The movie started at the scene where Unchained Melody started playing.

"So you’re watching that, huh?" Mino whispered. Must he really whisper? Jinwoo asked himself.

He ignored the sensational feeling it gave him and laughed. "I want to know if they kissed. I knew I was doing the right thing when you tried to parody it with me."

Watching Demi Moore and Patrick Swayze kiss, Mino suddenly asked, "Do you still want to kiss me, Jinwoo-hyung?"

Jinwoo would have laughed. He would have told Mino that he lost his chance. That would have been the case if Mino's voice was not deep enough to send signals all over Jinwoo's body.

"Y-you… you've l-lost your c-chance. No more second chance for you." Jinwoo moved his hands away from Mino's touch and adjusted the laptop on his lap.

However, the rapper's hands caressed his lower arms again, much slower this time. He then tangled his fingers with Jinwoo's fingers.

"Then look at me if you really don't want to," Mino said, still with that freaking deep voice.

I have been a good son despite the things I've done in my twenty-two years of existence. Why are you punishing me like this? Jinwoo prayed.

Mentally telling himself I am okay. Calm down, Kim Jinwoo. Calm down. Mino is just playing pranks. Calm down, Jinwoo slowly turned his head to the right. However, his mental preparedness wasn't enough because Mino's face was too close, way too close that their noses were already touching. His face went hot and the vocalist knew he was extremely blushing.

The mat hyung gulped when he saw how Mino looked at his eyes then down to his lips, which stayed there for about three seconds and back to his eyes again. The rapper's slightly opened lips didn’t escape Jinwoo's eyes.

I am not okay. I am not okay. Someone help me. Jinwoo's brain screamed. His mind cursed his heart for beating ing fast.

"Are you okay, hyung?" Mino asked.

"Do you really have to whisper?" Jinwoo managed to mumble. As Mino smirked, Jinwoo felt the younger's cheek move.

The vocalist was scolding and giving himself orders inside his now non-functioning brain.

Don't you dare close your eyes, Kim Jinwoo! Don't you dare.

You stay still. Don't make the first move. If he wants to kiss you, he will.

Make the first move. You know Mino, he is a push-and-pull guy.

Mino said something that Jinwoo didn't catch. His brain was busy giving instructions to his body because it seemed like his body parts have their mind of their own, particularly a certain part in the south.

Then he felt it. The long-awaited kiss. Jinwoo's eyes closed automatically and felt Mino's lips against his.

Mino bit Jinwoo's lower lip and slowly let it go. Jinwoo was idiot enough to lean forward for more. He slowly opened his eyes and saw Mino's smug face.

Embarrassed, Jinwoo faced his laptop and moved the cursor to close his media player he used to watch Ghost. However, Mino stopped him, held his arms, and gave him a back hug.

"Let's watch this together," Mino said, in his normal voice, as he placed his chin on Jinwoo's shoulder. He pressed the play button and held his Jinwoo-hyung closer, making Jinwoo smile.

"Are you that happy that you were able to kiss me at last?" Mino teased.

Jinwoo looked at him. "No. I'm not." But he couldn't suppress his smile.

"Cute!" The rapper gave him a quick peck on his lips and placed his chin again on Jinwoo's shoulder.

"By the way, the guy died," Mino informed him casually.

"Why are you such a spoiler?" Jinwoo pushed Mino's head away from his shoulder.

After he calmed from laughing, Mino placed his lips at the back of Jinwoo's right ear. "Can we just do the scene at around 14:06?" he whispered.

Curious, the Imjado guy forwarded the scene to 14:06.

Oh. Jinwoo knew Mino was looking at him. He also knew the rapper was wearing again that smug, stupid face of his. Mino took Jinwoo's laptop away and placed it carefully on his desk then pulled Jinwoo closer.

"How many times have you watched that movie, Mino-yah?" Jinwoo asked as Mino rolled him under him.

"You'll find out," the rapper replied and the tiring and heartwarming day of Kim Jinwoo became hot and steamy.

xxx