FINAL?

Paranoid Appa or maybe NOT.

SANDEUL’S POV

Being in control with things I do, that’s the way I always want things go. To take control on how it goes, how it rolls, and even how it ends if given a chance.

                           

“You can’t control everything love.” Ummama as he my hair lying on his lap.

“But I want to Sungmin ummama.” I said as I looked at his face which was staring back at me even before I looked at him.

“Can you control your heartbeat?” He said, stopping the magic he’s doing to my scalp or hair or even mind.

I just shook my head from left to right.

“Listen son, in life, things are hard to control. You can’t always dominate to the things you do. You can’t always have the upper hand; you can’t always be the dominant. Sometimes you have to be the submissive.”

 

Submissive eh?

                                                                              

 

RANDOM POV

 

“APPA! I’m going to be a submissive when I grow up.” Cho Sandeul said gleefully while running towards his father who just came back from work.

“What is he saying Ming?” Kyuhyun asked to his wife who was sitting on the couch.

“Well, our ducky said that he wants to be in control always. So I just explained to him that sometimes we can’t always be the one who dominates.” Sungmin said as he stood up and encircled both his arms to his handsome husband.

“So you told him to be a submissive?” Kyuhyun then answered and pecked his wife’s lips.

“Sort of.” Sungmin replied as he returned the pecks he was receiving.

“Ummama! Appa! Deullie can’t breathe.”  They’re attention suddenly shifted towards their three year old son.

“Oh sorry ducky~ ummama and Appa just carried away.” Sungmin said as he scooped his son up to his embrace.

 

 

*7 years later*

 

 

“Are you sure Deul? We can stop---“

“We’re so near Baro! Are you going to stop midway and leave me hanging?”

“AAAHHHH! THE CHA SUNWOO!”

“WHAT DID I DO SOMETHING WRONG DEUL?!”

“NOOOO! Just keep doing that babo!”

“But what if I’m already hurting you?”

“ARGH! Just continue Baro!”

“But Deul.”

“Just continue or I’ll finish this first and you’ll be left behind.”

“But I don’t want that hyung.”

“Then just continue. Ahhhh.”

“Ahhh! BARO! SO NEAR!”

“Lower Baro-aaahhhh!”

“HARDER CHOI!”(In here, Baro’s last name is from Siwon~)

“Ooooh Baro! That feels good!”

 

 

 

 

“You’re son’s a screamer Cho.” Eunhyuk said laughing so hard as he patted Kyuhyun on his shoulder.

“You mean daughter?” Donghae added as he laughed together with Eunhyuk.

 

Without waiting for the eunhae couple to settle down and calm a bit, Kyuhyun made his way far from his son’s room, specifically the living room where Siwon and Kibum was currently at.

Kyuhyun was just leisurely playing his StarCraft a while ago inside his and Ming’s room when those screaming happened. Apparently, Sungmin invited his other hyungs over in their house without telling him. Sungmin invited all the other members but it appears that only two couple is available. Namely, the Eunhae couple and the Sibum couple. PLUS sibum’s son Baro.

 

“So your son got Sungmin’s traits?” Siwon said as he hugged Kibum from Kibum’s back.

“Shut up hyung. Don’t tease me more. Eunhyuk and Donghae hyung already did what you’re planning to do.” Kyuhyun said as he slumped himself to the free couch in front of the TV set.

“Kyu’s right yeobo, we don’t want our sweet Baro to be banned from meeting cute Deul ducky right?” Kibum said as he soothed the arms that was wrapped on his waist.

“Don’t worry yeobo, Kyu can’t do that. Ming loves our Squirrel together with their Ducky~” Siwon assured his wife as he snuggled closer to Kibum’s neck.

“But you’ll never know what evil plans this evil maknae have in mind.” Kibum said as he looked at the thinking state of Cho Kyuhyun.

“What can he possibly do?” Siwon asked.

“I don’t know, maybe barge into Deul’s room and drag Baro out and never let him near Deul again?” Kibum questioningly answered.

“YEAH! I CAN DO THAT! HAHA! THANK YOU KIBUM HYUNG!”  Kyuhyun shouted at the top of his lungs with his fist up in the air.

Kyuhyun was about to barge in to his son’s room and drag the other boy who ruined his son’s innocence.

“Don’t you dare Cho!” Sungmin shouted as he positioned himself at the middle of the doorway towards Deul’s room.

“But didn’t you those two just a while ago?” Kyuhyun was helpless.

“They are just playing Cho!”

“But---“

“No more buts mister. This is the first time Deullie got another playmate other than me for how many months. I don’t want my son to lose his mind.”

“But that Baro kid is really harassing our poor Innocent ducky ming. And I can always play with Deul, I could teach him my always winning strategy at StarCraft!” Kyuhyun pleaded to his wife.

“YAH CHO! What are you accusing my son of?” Siwon butted in as soon as he heard Kyuhyun’s remark towards his son.

“But he really is! Why don’t we just look inside Deul’s room?”  Kyuhyun was persistent on this one. He was a hundred percent sure of what he was feeling.

“And what if you’re wrong Cho?!” Kibum joined in.

“I won’t play StarCraft until all of you leave our house.” Kyuhyun confidently said with his hand up.

Kyuhyun was so confident that he was guessing right that he sacrificed his life (next to Sungmin and their son Sandeul) on this bet.

“I bet all my strawberry milk that those two already did it.” He said linking his arms with Donghae.

“Really? Why not your collection baby?” Donghae teased as he looked at his monkey.

“No. I’m going to share to those kids if I’m right.” Eunhyuk laughed his away.

“ert.” Sungmin muttered. “Are you serious Kyuhyun? You’re going to give up playing StarCraft until they leave?” Sungmin asked as he moved near Kyuhyun.

“I am sure babe.” Kyuhyun smiled assuring his wife.

“Then make it NO StarCraft until we leave AND NO with Sungmin UNTIL we leave your house.” Eunhyuk smugly smiled.

“Call. But if I win?” Kyuhyun looked at everyone. Eyeing each and one of them.

Kyuhyun looked firstly at the one who pushed him to his limits. NO with Ming is far worse than NO StarCraft.

“I’ll lend you all my collection.” Eunhyuk said proudly.

That’d be good to liven up Sungmin and I’s y time. Kyuhyun thought to himself and smiled for what he already thought.

Next to Eunhyuk was, of course, Donghae.

“uhhhmmm--- I’ll lend you some toys.” Donghae shyly answered.

Knowing exactly what toys Donghae was offering him… “Some?” Kyuhyun questioned Donghae.

“OK. MOST. No more. Final Cho! Take it or leave it.”  Donghae finished his statement with a roll of his eyes to the side.

“Fine. But I want that Eunhyuk hyung always brags about.” Kyuhyun smirked and Donghae was about to react when Kyuhyun quickly looked away from him and looked at Kibum.

“Let’s negotiate it when you have something you want. I can’t offer you anything now.” Kibum answered.

It was OK for Kyuhyun, so he looked at Siwon who  was like a leech to Kibum.

“I’ll buy you the latest console on the market.” Siwon simply answered without even blinking. They all knew that Siwon’s is rich and very considerate, but he already quite changed and limited himself on giving things out now that he has a family to support and knowing the price of the console, Kyuhyun knew that it is way higher than what Siwon limits himself.

“I LOVE YOU HYUNG!” Kyuhyun almost hugged his hyung but abruptly stopped when he saw how his wife reacted.

“So you love him more now?” Sungmin pouted his beautiful M-shaped pouty lips.

“WHAT?! Of course not bunny. I don’t want to take care of a horse babe.”

“Enough talking Cho! Look inside the room already!” The other four shouted altogether.

But being as evil as Kyuhyun is, he ignored his hyungs and leaned closer to his wife.

“So what would you offer?” Kyuhyun ily whispered to Sungmin’s ear biting it a little bit.

Kyuhyun felt Sungmin tense a little bit so he turned Sungmin around and looked straight to his wife’s eyes.

“You already know it babo.” Sungmin answered a bit red for what his husband is asking him.

Kyuhyun pecked Sungmin’s lips and held his hand.

“OK, So ready out your consequences eh.” Kyuhyun can’t help but smirk.

“Don’t be too proud maknae.” Eunhyuk answered back with a smirk also plastered on his face.

“Let’s see hyung.”

“So it’s a deal?” Siwon smiled towards Kyuhyun and offered a handshake.

Kyuhyun was about to shake hands with Siwon when Sungmin suddenly stopped him.

“Are you sure Kyubaby?” Sungmin asked.

“Hundred percent sure baby~” Kyuhyun assured Sungmin and pecked his lips.

Sungmin looked Kyuhyun like he can’t believe what his husband’s dealing with.

“Deal.”  Kyuhyun answered and shook hands with Siwon.

 

Kyuhyun was about to open the door when Baro suddenly opened the door for him.

“What the commotion all about uncles?” Baro looked like an innocent squirrel with his eyes all opened wide and his squirrel teeth showing.

“Uhhmmm, Hon we just want to know what you were doing inside the room with Sandeul.” Kibum was seriously careful to his words not wanting the kid to misunderstand.

“Oh.” Baro stopped and thought for a while.

Baro looked at his uncles and everyone was smiling at him. He stared at his appa and his appa just smirked a little, just visible or clear to the both of them.

“Well, Sandeul-hyung and I was just playing something there then Sandeul foolishly stepped on something making his foot hurt so he asked me to massage it and he fell asleep while I massaged him.” Baro answered straightly with one of his hand under his chin with his head tilted upwards looking at the ceiling.

“Why uncles?” Baro innocently looked at his uncles.

Everybody looked except for Kyuhyun. Baro looked at his parents and they gave him a wide smile and two thumbs up making the boy happy.

“So Kyuhyun, hand over your StarCraft things.” Siwon said with a smile that can tear his face apart from being so wide.

“But hyung, I really know that it was not just playing!” Kyuhyun said throwing his tantrums everywhere.

“I’m sorry Kyu, but you heard the kid. And kids don’t lie.” Siwon reasoned out making Kyuhyun slouch on the floor from defeat.

“Also, Sungmin will be sleeping with the kids so you won’t have a chance on him Cho.” Eunhyuk smiled showing his gummy smile.

“What sleeping?! Aren’t you here for just dinner?” Kyuhyun asked with wide eyes form confusion.

“Oh no Cho.” Donghae answered and leveled himself to Kyuhyun.

When he was already leveled to Kyuhyun, Surprisingly, Everybody else followed except for Sungmin.

“We will be staying here for a week Cho.” They all said in unison.

Kyuhyun quickly searched for Sungmin out of panic he quickly stood up and almost ran towards Sungmin who was quietly leaning to the doorframe of the kitchen with his head down.

Kyuhyun quickly lifted Sungmin’s head and looked at his eyes.

“Are they seriously staying here for a week Ming?” Kyuhyun looked desperate. He was wishing Sungmin would answer no and say that it was all a joke, that he was just going to restrain himself from playing StarCraft and doing y things with him for just a few hours and not long days.

“Sorry Kyu, I tried stopping you.”

With that answer, Kyuhyun fell and just stared at the floor.

 

“How could you do this to me HYUNGS!” he said to everyone but not really looking at them.

“You asked for it maknae.” They all said in unison and just left the said maknae there, alone.

 

 

 

As soon as Siwon knew that Kyuhyun won’t be able to hear them, he quickly leveled himself to Baro his son.

“Good job my boy, Appa’s so proud of you! High five!” Siwon said and high fived his ten year old son.

“It was nothing appa. HAHA! Kyuhyun uncle’s reaction was priceless!” Baro answered as he clutch onto his stomach.

“Good thing that texting now is very convenient.” Siwon added.

“That plot though appa is impressive especially if you just thought of it while Kyuhyun uncle was asking all of you.” Kyuhyun added.

“Well, Kyuhyun isn’t the only genius here you know son.” Siwon answered his son chin up.

“Of course appa.” Baro replied with a smile showing his squirrel teeth.

The father and son were happily laughing when suddenly the mom joined them.

The father and son were happily laughing when suddenly the mom joined them.

“But what did you really do there, son?” Siwon asked but the reply was not received for kibum suddenly popped out of nowhere.

 “Yah, Siwon-ah. What did you make Baro do?” Kibum asked with both his hand on his hip and with his brows up.

“It was nothing---“

“UMMA! Appa made me lie to Kyu uncle.” Baro quickly said that made his appa stop from saying something.

“WHAT? YOU DO KNOW THAT IT’S BAD TO LUIE RIGHT?” Kibum quickly hugged Baro and punched Siwon's arms.

“If that was a lie, what really happened Baro?” Kibum asked his son, who was now in front of him and looking straight to his eye.

“We were just copying what the movie was doing.” Baro answered innocently.

“And what movie was that?” Kibum asked smiling.

“I don’t know umma, we just continued what was left on the player.” Baro answered truthfully.

“And who was the last one who watched there Baro?” Kibum asked now more curious than a while ago.

“Sandeul said that it was Eunhyuk uncle who was watching in his room before we came there.” As soon as the name ‘Eunhyuk’ came out of Baro’s mouth, Siwon quickly stormed towards Sandeul’s room and looked the playing movie.

 

With wide eyes, Siwon screamed in frustration.

 

 

A/N

Sorry if it does not satisfy you. mian. (T^T)