How They Met Each Other

Gimme Your Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was a sunny morning. It should be a good start for a new semester. The class was half filled by the students. Some girls were gossiping with their peers. The boys, they made fun of each other. It was a lively atmosphere. 

A girl with long hair entered the class nonchalantly. She put down her backpack and sat on her seat, which was at the back corner.

She looked around and yawned. She seemed sleepy. Well, that’s because she was busy with some works last night so that she didn’t get enough sleep.

She rested her head on the table with her backpack as a pillow.

5 handsome boys made their way to the class. They brought some ‘fans’ queuing behind them. The whole room became noisier immediately.

 

“Omo! Mark! Mark oppa~!!”

“Damn hot Jacksonnnnn! And look at Mino!”

“Awww, he smiled at me!!”

“JB!!! JB-ah~~!”

“Seungyooooooon, oh no look at him, look at him!”

 

Those boys were popular in their school. They are the members of 2 big groups. GOT7 and WINNER. With the total of 12 guys, this 3-1 class was so lucky to have 5 of them altogether.

They were used to it, being praised and stared at. It was common there for handsome guys to be idolized.

 

“Oppa, this is for you! I specially made this for you!” A girl suddenly appeared in front of JB, with a box of cupcake on her hands. JB smirked as he passed by her, but he was not taking the gift with him.

 

“Op-pa…” The girl was obviously disappointed. Looking at the scene, Jackson quickly took an action. He grabbed the box from her and winked. “Thank you! We’ll eat this well~”

 

The girl froze at her spot. Her friends were surrounding her, excited that the cupcake was taken by one of the popular guy.

 

Few minutes later, the situation calmed down. The students went back to their original position, talking and stuffs. The lesson would start soon.

“You shouldn’t have ignored her like that. She was very thoughtful, making you gifts and stuffs. How if she will be your hater? Oh no. I can’t even imagine that.” Mino started to nag at his friend in a dramatic way.

The other boy remained silent and coolly replied. “I don’t care. Anyway, Jackson took care of it.”

Jackson who was going to eat the cupcake, choked in all of sudden.

“Tsk, your bad habit needs to be changed you know.” He tapped JB’s shoulder.

In the middle of their conversation,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter