Dreams to Reality

Dreams do come true
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Okay, that’s all for today.  Bye, class.” Jeon Hyejin, a high school teacher dismissed the class when the clock strikes 5. She grabbed her bag and went out of the classroom.

She went to the cafe nearby and ordered caramel macchiato. 10 minutes later, a young lady entered the cafe and sits across her. “Yah. Jeon Hyejin.”

“You’re late, Hwang Minhee.” Hyejin gave her friend a smile.

“Tch. Don’t reprimand me, Teacher Hyejin.” She rolls her eyes. “Or I won’t tell you the good news.”

“Arasso, What is it?” Hyejin looked at her.

“Nuh uh uh~,” Minhee wags her index finger.

Hyejin sighed and called the waiter. “One caramel latte please.”

When the waiter done giving Minhee’s Caramel latte, Hyejin asked again. “Now, what is it?”

Minhee sisp on her caramel latte and take a deep breath. “2PM will have a fan signing this Thursday at the mall near the playground we used to go!”

“Really?!” Hyejin beamed. Even though they’re already 23 years old, they never stop fangirling when it comes to 2pm. Since their college days, when they debuted, they swore that they won’t stop supporting 2pm even if they get old. “What time?”

“They said it will be around 5pm? So, are you in?”

“But...i have work.” Hyejin sighs, “Nevermind, I’m sure the students will love to go home early that day. I’ll go.”

--

Wednesday night, Hyejin went to the Han River. It’s already 11pm yet she can’t sleep because of excitement. She put on her headphone and started jogging. After an hour, she got tired and lies on the grass. “Ah~ Feels so good.” It’s been a long time since she has time for herself.

“Water?” A man with a mask offered bottled water to her. She sits up. He looks familiar... He is—Oh my god

“Ah—Goo-good evening” She bows. “You know me, right?” His voice is muffled by the mask but she can understand what he is saying.

“Ye-yes” She looked everywhere but him. This is so awkward but I wish the time will stop

“Do you want water?”

“Yes.. Wait... I-i know I might be weird asking this but.. Do you- do you know me?”

His eyes show that he is smiling behind the mask, “What makes you think that?”

“I... uh... you... Well... You offered me water without hesitating but you didn’t know me.. so yeah”

“Is there something wrong with offering water when someone needs it?” he looks into her eyes.

She blushed and thanked god because it’s dark so he can’t see it. “I-I’m sorry.”

He chuckles, “There’s nothing to be sorry about. Anyways, I know you.”

“You know me?” Her eyes widened.

“Yes. You’re Jeon Hyejin, right?”

“Yeah...” How did he know my name? Is he a stalker.. no he’s a celebrity how can he be a stalker? Aish, hyejin you’re a babo.

“I’m not a stalker.” He said when he saw her shaking her head, “You’re the friend of Chansung’s cousin. I remember you.”

“Ohh.. Wow, you must have a sharp memory that was a year ago. Wa-wait. Chansung’s counsin?!”

“Yeah,her name is Hwang Minhee. I remember you because—“ Both of their phones started ringing.

“Yeoboseyo?” Hyejin answered first.

“YAH! JEON HYEJIN WHERE ARE YOU? IT’S ALREADY 12:30AM!”

“I’m—“

“Oh hyung?” He answered his phone, too.

“HYEJIN WHY DO I HEAR A MALE’S VOICE? YAH! ARE YOU REPLACING NICHKHUN OPPA? I’M GONNA TELL YOU!”

“Aigh. This Minhee. Such a big mouth.” She muttered.

“I HEARD YOU!”

Hyejin heaved a deep sigh, “I just took a jog because I can’t sleep. No need to panic, mother hen. I’m going home now and you should know that when I get home, you’re dead! Okay? Bye”

“Hyejin wait—“ The line went dead.

She looked at him and saw that he is staring at her while smiling. “Um, I have to go now... My friend got ballistic because she found out that I’m not home.” Did he hear us talking on the phone? Oh my. That was embarrassing.

“Me too. My manager called saying that i have to go home, too. Do you want me to take you home? I brought my car.” He rubbed his nape.

“No need. Fans might see you. ”

“Right.” He sighed. “Are you going to the fan signing?”

“Yeah. I’m going with Minhee, my friend who didn’t tell me that she’s the cousin of Chansung.”

“See you tomorrow—i mean later then.”

“Hmmm, good night...Oppa.”She mumbled the last part and walked away.

He smiled widely when he heard her calling him oppa. “Sweet dreams, My Hyejin.”

--

Hyejin woke up with a smile. She remembered last night. When she got to school, students greeted her. “Morning, Teacher.” “Good Morning, Ms. Jeon.”

Mark, a Chinese senior student who has a crush on her entered the classroom. “Good Morning, Mrs. Hyejin Tuan!” He winks at her.

The class laughs. They all know that Mark has a crush on her and he seems to be proud of it. Any male students who got near her will receive a warning glare from him.

“It’s Ms. Jeon not Mrs. Tuan.” She put her hands on her hips. “Please take your sit, Mr. Tuan.”

“Aye aye, Ma’am!” He sits. “You look so blooming today. Finally realized that you’re inlove with me?”

The class howled. “Quiet! Stop with your inappropriate remarks, Mark Tuan. Or you’ll be in detention”

And the class went on.

Lunch break approached. Hyejin’s phone vibrated indicating that she receives a message.

It’s lunch time. Eat alot! :]

The number was not registered. So she just ignored it.

The class resumed. Hyejin is in the middle of the class discussing when she received another message from the same number.

See you later ;]

When the clock strikes 4:30pm, she closes the book.

“I’m going to dismiss you early today. I have something to do, see you tomorrow.”

She has to dismiss them early because it will take 20 minutes to go there since she has to take the bus. “Album, check. Gift, check. Me, check. Now all I need to do is get in the mall.” She looked left and right. Buses are full.

A black motorcycle stops in front of her. “Need a ride?” It’s Mark.

“No thanks.”

“Come on teacher. It’s free.”

“No. I’ll just take bus.” She insisted and starts walking.

“Is there any bus yet?” He follow

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter