Final

I'm glad you're back
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Walking down the hallway of the TNS ent. You made your way to the recording studios. As you walked passed a few recording rooms you finally saw the familliar green light sign, indicating that a session is going on. You smiled and turned to the opposite rom of the studio which was the break room and walked in. Placing the pizza boxes that you bought for the boys. After arranging the paper plates and cups beside the food and beverages on the table, you left the break room. You knocked softly before openning the door big enough for you to just slip through. The music producer who was watching the boys play on the other side of the glass gave you a smile. You bowed and mouthed a hello. He nodded in acknowledgement and pulled out a roller seat next to him.

You smiled gratefully and sat down slowly not wanting to get any of the boys' attention. Thankfully neither of the boys noticed at all. The producer took off his headphones and wore it on his neck before teasing you "Here to see your boyfriend?" You shyly nodded and answered "I even brought in some food. It's in the break room across the hall." He smiled and resume listenning to the boys through his headphones.The boys were recording their new single while playing their instruments. Eventhough you can't actually hear them since the glass infront of you was soundproof, you still smiled. Loving how cool your boyfriend looks. When the song finally ended, you pushed yourself with the chair and hid behind a part of the wall that was separating both rooms avoiding the glass. The producer could only chuckkle at your actions. Amused he said through the mic "That was great boys. Let's take 10. Plus a beautiful fan of your just brought us dinner"

You peeked at the corner of the glass and saw that the boys had baffled looks. They were each shrugging to one another as they asked who it was. All except your cocky boyfriend whom couldn't even be botherred, turned his back from the glass and gulped down a bottle of water. Annoyed you pressed the button of the mic and said "If this is the thanks I get, why don't I just leave Kang Minhyuk!" The latter chocled on his water startled at the familiar voice and turned around coughing. "Jonghui-ah!" The boys exclaimed seeing your face behind the glass. You waved and piped "Come on out oppas, I brought pizzas!" The boys cheered and quickly put down their guitars before one by one walking through the door. Each giving you a hug. "How was Russia?" Jonghyun asked after giving you his infamous bear hugs. "Cold" You said sticking out your tongue.

The boys chuckkled in response. Finally with a flushed look Minhyuk came out the room and made his way towards you with open arms. "Welcome back babe" he said as he embraced you and kissed the top of your head. You smiled in his chest loving how warm he felt. "I thought your flight wasn't due till tonight?" Yonghwa asked "It was but I finished the photoshoot earlier than I expected so I took an earlier flight" You answered hugging Minhyuk's waist from the side. "I was planning on picking you up later" Minhyuk stated wrapping his arms around your shoulders. "Really? Aww thats so sweet. Thank you" You cooed pecking him on the nose. "Its true we were even supposed to be throwing you this huge welcome back party at our place tonight!" Jungshin excitedly announced earning him a smack on the head by Jonghyun. "Ow hyung! What I do?" The bassist winced. "Is that true?" you asked looking up to face your boyfriend. "Well it was suppose to be a surprise" He answered through gritted teeth glaring at Jungshin.

You turned his chin to face you "You really didn't have to do that you know." He smiled before leaning his forehead onto yours and whisperred "But I wanted to. I've missed you so much and so did everyone else so I thought why not throw a party in honour of you being the front cover page of a huge fashion magazine!" He shouted at the end causing the boys to applaud loudly. "Thank you. It's really so sweet of you guys to go all the trouble. Too bad I already know about the party though." You said sheepishly. "Nah we won't tell the others that you know about it. Just act surprise alright?" Yonghwa assured. "Okay I'll try" You chuckkled as Minhyuk kissed your cheek.

"Err.. I hate being the party pooper but shouldn't we go eat now before the pizzas get cold?" Jungshin asked amused. Wide-eyed you let go of Minhyuk and quickly left to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter