Extra: Doubts

The Geek Gets The... Boy?

A/N: Not sure if this needs to be mentioned but just in case, this happpens before the HimchanxMira story line. Enjoy~

PS: I was thinking of rating this M buutttt it isn't. Let's just say PG-13 ok? If you think I should give a bigger warning or something let me know~!


            Yongguk was working in his lab, which wouldn’t be a surprise to anyone. As stressful as being the leader and developer behind B.A.P, what he and the rest of the guys called their group that fought monsters, working at his computer could be very comforting to him. It was something he knew and something he could conquer.

            Yongguk felt his attention being pulled from the computer but he didn’t let himself waver in his task. He usually got so wrapped up in his work that he didn’t process any of the sounds around him. Yongguk’s lab was the safest place in the world for him so he had no reason to be on guard or worry about knowing who was in his lab, since it was most likely one of the guys.

            “Yongguk.”

            Just the one word said quietly with hesitation was enough to grab his attention. There was no one else in the world who could get through to Yongguk and so he looked at his love with a smile. The smile faltered a bit when he saw his worried expression.

            “What’s wrong, Ryan?”

            “Nothing,” Ryan answered quickly before looking down. “How are things going?”

            Yongguk waited but decided not to press the issue if Ryan didn’t want to talk about it. “Good. I’m just checking my system again to make sure it is hack-proof.”

            “Ah…”

            Yongguk frowned as he examined Ryan’s downturned face. Before he could ask again what was wrong Ryan continued to talk. “There are things I still haven’t explained like Isi’s armor and hacking your computer… if you have time I could do that now.”

            Yongguk’s eye widened. “Of course! Grab a chair—why didn’t I think to ask about that?”

            Ryan pulled over a chair and sighed as he sat down. “I suppose I should start with how I know Isi…”

            “If that’s what you want…” Yongguk answered in confusion, not understanding why Ryan seemed so sad.

            “Back when my sister Lizu and I were kids… I told you about Lizu, didn’t I?”

            Yongguk nodded. “I can’t wait to meet her.”

            “Okay, so when we were younger we lived near Isi. She didn’t have many friends and seemed lonely so Isi hung out with her a lot and they became friends.”

            Yongguk frowned. “I thought Isi didn’t have any friends because she moved so often.”

            “I’m not lying!”

            “Woah, I never said you were. I’m just curious is all… I like knowing all the details you know…”

            Ryan sighed. “Right, I’m sorry. Anyhow Lizu practically forced her way into Isi’s heart to become a friend. This was before she had to move so often so we knew her for about three years. Our mothers became friends so we all meet up once in a while still. That was how I was able to meet up with her and make her armor. She really wanted it and I was looking for a new experiment.”

            “Hmmm okay, that makes sense so far.” Yongguk hummed in understanding. ”You’ll definitely need to show me how you made her armor. We might be able to make everyone’s better.”

            “And once it is will you dump me?” Ryan mumbled almost inaudibly.

            “What?” Yongguk was completely taken aback.

            “Should I explain how I hacked into your computer now?”

            “No.” Yongguk cut Ryan off from explaining. He lifted Ryan’s chin up and forced the other to look him in the eyes. “No, what did you mean by what you just said?”

            “I… I…” Ryan groaned. “Can’t we just forget I said that?”

            “No,” Yongguk said on the verge of actually getting really angry. “What makes you think I would dump you?”

            “Because I’m not good enough for you!” Ryan pulled away from Yongguk.

            “That is ridiculous… who told you that?”

            Ryan fidgeted with his fingers. “Some of our classmates… they said that once you found out the how I hacked into your computer then you wouldn’t want me… I figured it was the same with knowing about Isi’s armor. I mean, what better way to learn things from someone than to get so close enough to them that they give you everything. So if you are just using me then I’d rather just tell you everything and—“

            “That is positively not the case.” Yongguk stopped Ryan. “Ryan that would be a stupid reason to date you. We are only together because I like you.”

            “Well…”

            “You are the only voice I hear when I’m deep into my work.”

            “That could be because…”

            Yongguk laughed. “Trust me, if Himchan’s loud voice can’t rock me from my thoughts then you aren’t doing anything special.”

            Ryan instantly recoiled and went to stand up.

            “Wait—no that sounds bad!” Yongguk kept Ryan in his chair. “I just meant that all you have to do is say my name like earlier and my mind processes that you are there because I love you.”

            “You love me?” Ryan repeated in shock.

            “Um…” Yongguk rubbed the back of his neck, feeling awkward over his impromptu confession. “Yeah, I do.”

            Ryan jumped into Yongguk’s lap and hugged him unable to process his happy emotions in any other way. Yongguk sat still not expecting the action but soon he was raising his hands up to hug Ryan and chuckled. At Yongguk’s chuckle, Ryan realized what position he put himself into and became embarrassed.

            “I’m sorry… I shouldn’t have…” Ryan tried to rise off of Yongguk only for the smiling man to hold him tighter.

            Yongguk laughed. “I like this too, you don’t need to leave.”

            “I… um… okay.” Ryan said starting to blush.

            “So cute.” Yongguk leaned forward and kissed Ryan, one of the few kisses they had experienced together.

            Yongguk pulled away smiling. Ryan bit his own lip while looking at Yongguk.

            “Wh—“

            Ryan’s lips on his made him swallow his words. It wasn’t often the other kissed him first. Yongguk smiled and relaxed into the kiss. He swiped his tongue along Ryan’s lower lip and the younger opened his mouth with a moan.

            The sound had Yongguk pulling Ryan closer to him instinctually. Ryan wrapped his hands in Yongguk’s hair, scratching his scalp and tugging on his hair slightly as if he knew just what to do to make Yongguk’s heart start racing.

            Yongguk’s hands traveled down Ryan’s back and squeezed his rear eliciting another beautiful moan from the younger. Ryan shifted and the friction made Yongguk groan.

            “Ryan.” Yongguk whispered as he started to nibble down his neck.

            “Yong—Yongguk.” Ryan’s voice hitched as Yongguk on the skin above his collarbone. “I want—“

            Yongguk immediately pulled back and searched Ryan’s eyes. “Are you sure?”

            Ryan nodded slowly. “As sure as I am that I love you.” Ryan ended with a shy smile.

            It was too much for Yongguk. Ryan’s words combined with his cute expression mixed with his flushed face had Yongguk caught. There was no rationality in Yongguk’s mind, only the need to give Ryan exactly what he wanted and to show him just how much he loved him.

            Yongguk picked Ryan up, who wrapped his legs around Yongguk before Yongguk could lay him down on the nearby table. Yongguk stood to strip off his lab coat and shirt.

            “Well damn.” Ryan breathed out trying to adjust his glasses.

            Yongguk smirked. “I do more than sit in front of my computer all day, love.”

            “I—“ Ryan gasped as Yongguk attacked his lips again. All Ryan’s worries of his own body were lost in the swirl of emotions he was going through.

            Yongguk’s hands were under Ryan’s shirt in seconds, running his hands up and down his sides. Ryan’s hands were everywhere, exploring every inch of Yongguk’s exposed body. Yongguk was pulled forward by Ryan’s legs and they both groaned as their pelvises rubbed together.

            “Off.” Yongguk panted as he pulled Ryan up. There was no time for Ryan to be confused because Yongguk was already halfway through with taking his shirt off. Ryan helped the rest of the way and let his shirt fall to the ground as Yongguk began attacking his neck again. Suddenly the room was getting hot and Ryan couldn’t take it anymore, feeling the need to start unbuckling Yongguk’s belt.

            “Yong—Yonguk? Why are you and Ryan shirtless? And why are you biting his neck!?”

            The two men stilled. Yongguk released Ryan’s neck only to hide his eyes in the crook of his neck. “Babe, I refuse to look up. Please tell me that wasn’t Zelo.”

            “Do you want me to lie?”

            “Could you at least have the decency to lock the door?! God damn it Yongguk!” Himchan shouted before rushing out of the door with a confused Zelo.

            Yongguk groaned. “And Himchan?”

            “Yeah, it looked like he tried to cover Zelo’s eyes but it was too late.” Ryan ran his fingers through Yongguk’s hair soothingly, for both of their sakes as they tried to calm down.

            “I’m not ready to have this conversation yet.” Yongguk sighed as he pulled away to grab his clothes and hand Ryan his shirt.

            “It would have to happen sooner or later.”

            “I’d rather later.” Yongguk stared at Ryan lost in his thoughts but still unable to push away his want of the other. He wrapped his arms around Ryan again and kissed him deeply.

            Ryan moaned but somehow retained enough rationality to try pushing Yongguk away. He chuckled. “Do you want someone else to walk in on us?”

            “No.” Yongguk smiled and kissed Ryan’s forehead. “I love you.”

            Ryan smiled. “And I love you, Yongguk.”

            “Are you ready to go have the most awkward conversation of your life?”

            Ryan groaned as Yongguk helped him off the table. “Himchan is going to give me so much .”

            Yongguk chuckled. “I think you can handle him. I have to go explain this to Zelo… a robot…”

            Ryan chuckled along and intertwined his fingers with Yongguk. “As long as we are together I’m sure we can deal with anything.