Regrets

Regrets
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 


"I'd rather follow my heart than my brain" That's what Chaerin told herself months ago, almost a year ago to be exact. 


Chaerin is a 24 year old famous model who works for one of the best agencies in Asia and she is currently dating the infamous photographer Kwon Jiyong who is 30, they have been dating for 2 years now. Kwon Jiying is a very requested photographer of Asia and USA, he is very good at his job because he is very passionate about it just like Chaerin is passionate about modeling.

The two met 2 and half years ago in a photoshoot where Jiyong instantly fell for her charms, he fell head over heels for Chaerin and he instantly dumped his girlfriend of that time and persuaded Chaerin until she agreed to date him.

Jiyong was Dating another model before Chaerin her name is Kiko Mizuhara and she works in the same company as Chaerin, Kiko is a very work focused girl who wants to achieve so much before she turns 30 and she is currently 29. Kiko and Jiyong had so many things in common that's why their relationship that lasted 6 years always worked until he met Chaerin and he instantly fell for her hard.

Kiko was 21 when she started dating Jiyong who was 22 at the time, they both were so focused in work and they always understood each others needs. Kiko wants no kids whatsoever and Jiyong couldn't agree more, when Jiyong broke up with her she took it very badly as she thought they would get married once she hit the big 30.

 

Chaerin is a very family oriented and loves kids, she always pictures herself married and with kids before she turns 30. When she met Jiyong she was swept off her feet but she made him work for her attention, she knew that they were meant to be and he was the man of her dreams and whom she would form a family with.
~•~•

Chaerin just moved in with her boyfriend Jiyong of two years and she couldn't be happier as she knew this was a step closer to a very serious change in their relationship, she was currently cooking dinner happily when her older sister Sandara called her.

"Dongsaeng!! Guess what!!" Yelled Sandara when she heard Chaerin pick up

Chaerin instantly smiled at the voice of her silky older sister "what unnie??" Chaerin asked copying her sisters exciment.

"Your gonna be an aunty again!!" Sandara yelled and Chaerin yelled as well jumping in excitement.

Sandara is married to Lee Donghae and they have two beautiful children and soon to be three "unnie-ah i'm so happy" Chaerin exclaimed "first Bae and Minzy now you! I'm so happy for my two siblings" Chaerin said and her tears were starting to fall.

Chaerin has two older siblings Dong Sandara who is 30 and married to Lee Donghae(33) and Dong YoungBae who is 28 and married to Gong Minzy(25) they have 1 child and expecting another one. 

That is her dream as well to marry and have kids but the problem is that Jiyong doesn't want any of that, a couple months ago they had a huge fight because Chaerin mentioned that she wanted kids before she turns 30 and Jiyong's reaction was...

 

"Oppa don't you want to see our kids running around our house?" Chaerin asked happily while daydreaming

Jiyong turned to look at Chaerin serious "I don't want Kids Chaerin-ah.. You know that" he said looking at her serious.

Chaerin turned her head surprised "Aniyo I didn't know that.. Oppa.. That's my biggest dream to form a family" chaerin said looking at him "I know right now we are both not ready but I know we will get married and have kids" she added smiling trying to make him smile.

Jiyong was as serious as before "Chaerin I will never have kids and I will never get married" he said and Chaerin was stunned in her position.

She blinked twice and she could feel was dry "I- I don't know if I can continue on a relationship where there is no future" she said while a tear rolled down her face

Jiyong showed no emotion and only looked at her while she cried 

Chaerin slowly stood up from her sitted position once she realized Jiyong showed no emotion when she mention a possible break-up "I am sorry but I have to leave" she said and walked towards the door hoping Jiyong would protest but he didn't. 

Chaerin after that continued on her life as if she was now single since Jiyong hadn't contacted her for two weeks. After those two weeks he realized he loved her very much and couldn't be without her so he reached out to her

"I know you have made sacrificeses for this relationship and I am willing to do that as well because I love you" Jiyong said while he was infront of Chaerin asking for another chance.

"Kids and all?" She asked hopeful 

"I'm not sure but we will see when the time is right" he answered not approving nor vanishing the idea of marriage and kids. 

Chaerin smiled and kissed him "I'd rather follow my heart than my brain" she said and Jiyong kissed her.

He knew her brain was telling her to leave him as he wouldn't change his mind in the long run but her heart was telling her to take him back and he was grateful for that.


Now months later they had move in already and Chaerin thought their relationship was going in the direction she wanted.
~•~

After she hunged up the phone with her sister she walked back to her kitchen and started cooking dinner for Jiyong and her.

She was eager to tell the good news to Jiyong and about an hour later he was home "hunchae i'm home!" Jiyong voice while he walked in the house.

Chaerin cleaned her hands then she went to greet her man "babe! You're home.. I have news" she said happily and smiling

Jiyong instantly smiled at her happiness "what is it?" He asked happy

"Dara and Donghae are having another baby!" She clapped he hand and Jiyong smiled

"I'm happy for Hyung and Dara" he said smiling "my brothers wife is also pregnant with their second child" Jiyong added making Chaerin smiled widely

"Bom unnie is expecting too?? Omo i'm so happy all my unnies are getting pregnant" Chaerin said smiling "is Top oppa excited?" She asked

Jiyong nodded "he is, he told me this morning" said Jiyong

Chaerin pouted "i'm the only one who is not expecting" she said while sitting in the couch 

Jiyong sighed "Chaerin.. You know I don't want kids" he whispered 

Chaerin turned to look at Jiyong "but why oppa?.. We have been dating for two years now and we are living together maybe in the future?" Chaerin asked hopeful

Jiyong looked down "no Chaerin-ah I won't change my mind" he said looking straight into her eyes "I love you so much but I do not want kids" he said "I think what we have now is perfect" he added

Chaerin only chuckled sarcastically because she didnt wanted to cry infront of him "perfect?" She asked while raising her eyebrows then she sighed "can you answer me one question?" She said while looking at him in the eyes.

"Yes babe what is it?" He asked

"Do you ever see us becoming a family with Kids and marriage?" She asked as her voice began to crack

Jiyong looked down "A- Aniyo.. I meant what I said" he said 

Chaerin stood up slowly with tears on her eyes after 5 minutes "I hope you can understand that we both want diferent things in life.. Dinner is set on the table.. I- I will be leaving" she said and quickly ran towards their room and cried.

Chaerin has been locked in their room for more than an hour now until she made a decision and called her best guy friend "oppa come pick me up" Chaerin said crying

"Rin are you okay??" Asks her older brother and bestfriend YB.

"I am oppa but I need to leave this house fast" she said and YB agreed to pick her up in 10 mins.

Chaerin got most of all her stuff packed then she walked to the office where she found JiYong working like always "Jiyong I will be leaving.. I cannot stay in a relationship with no future... I'm sorry" she said 

Jiyong looked up to meet her eyes "okay" he said hurt "please give me the key I gave you when you moved in and don't worry you won't hear from me" he added and a few tears rolled down Chaerin's eyes.

She then grabbed her keychain and took out the house keys and laid them on his desk "I will send someone for the rest of my stuff" she added and as of on cue the bell door rang.

"It was nice meeting you Jiyong-ssi" she said and started walking out of the office

"You too Chaerin-ssi" he said and she closed his office door leaving him stunned at his desk chair, he was loosing the person he loves the most.

"I'm sorry I can't change for you Chaerin-ah" he whispered and tears started rolling down his face.

Chaerin let YB in then he helped her take her bags and after 15 mins they were in the car with Chaerin crying on her brothers shoulder. "It will all be okay Chae" YB whispered while she kept crying.


~•~•~

Two months have passed since they broke up and Jiyong is like always focused on work and he got back with his ex Kiko, while Chaerin asked to only have jobs in China, USA or London.

Chaerin also moved to China to live with her cousin Chanyeol since he needed a roommate and she needed a getaway and now she resides in China "channie! Kai is here to see you" CL said and Chanyeol walked out of his room 

"Channie? Really Chae?" Chanyeol asked raising his eyebrow

"Yes really oppa! Now go go go before you are late to work" said Chaerin rushing Chanyeol out of the door

Kai only laughed "you do not want to upset Mr. Wu on your first day" added Kai 

Chanyeol rushed "I know I know" he said rushing and walked out the door "don't wait up for me Rin" Chanyeol yelled before leaving 

"I won't" Chaerin yelled back and went back to what she was doing after Chanyeol left.

 

 

Chaerin was busy trying to get to her cousin Chanyeol, he left the house and left his important porfolio in the kitchen counter. She knows he will need it for an important meeting he had that day with Mr. Wu, she skipped the receptionist as she knew her cousin worked at the 12th floor.

Chaerin was in the elevator panicking when she noticed a tall m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter