Frustration

My Little Midget

Jackson slams the door close of his room and flops down on his bouncy bed. A minute later, his mom slams the door open and begin yelling, "YA! WHO TOLD YOU, YOU CAN BARGE INTO MY HOUSE AND START SLAMMING DOORS LOUDLY?! ONLY I CAN DO THAT!" Jackson shakes his head and just hide his face in his pillow. His mom sigh and approach him, later sitting on the edge of his bed, polking her son's abs. "Ya, son. What's the matter?"

"Nothing," Jackson replied.

Her hears his mom chuckles, "really? Because you're hiding your face in your batman pillow." 

"And what's wrong with that?" he asked.

"Ever since you were kid and your father gave you that, you would always hide your troubled face in it," she said. 

Jackson slowly takes it off and his face shows pout. "It's not my fault," he said. His mom laughs and he sits up straight. "Why is my son pouting so early at night?" 

"Ma, I'm attractive right? I'm handsome and cute. I'm talented and smart," he said, his mom nods. "Then why is it? I mean, it's not the first time, but why is it  that this girl doesn't find me that at all?" he said very troubled.

His mom starts to laugh louder making him pout more, "son, are you really this conceited? Oh my. Of course, that one girl may be different. Does she know you?" He shook his head. "Well, then, sometimes third time's the charm. Why don't you get to know her and have her get to know you?" 

"Why would I do that? I'm not interested in her," he said. 

"Not interested? If you're not, then why would you go home here when you have your own condo down in Seoul?" 

He stops and stall, "because... to pick up this pillow."

"Please. Jackson, my son, If it troubles you so much, then go talk to that girl."


Morning comes and the smell of egg, pancake and sausage fills the whole apartment. Mark wakes up way before his alarm clock, sits up straight, scratch his head and smile forms in his face. He walks out of the room to the kichen, just to find his dear cousin Jae Young in an apron, hair tied in a messy bun, her glasses dangling on her small nose and back facing him. 

It's been awhile since he's seen a different figure on his kitchen. Just when he's about to call out her name and greet her, she has turn around with a huge smile and says, "Oppa, good morning. I have news! So go wash up and get ready, I'll set the table!" He smiles and goes.

After awhile, the two commence their breakfast. "So what's your news?" he asked.

"So you know about that job I applied for?" she said. "Jackson's cafe?" he asked. "No. Jackson's Mom's cafe," she corrected him. Mark chuckled. "Yes? Did you get it?" She beamingly smiles and nods. "Oh? Wow. That fast? What you work as?"

"I'm a waitress," she said. "But they also told me that there might be a time where I would be the main cashier instead."

Mark nods. "Up to what you work?"

"School ends at 3, and my job starts at 4:30-8:30PM," she answered.

"8:30PM?! That's too late," he said.

"Aish, not even! Don't worry. I have enough time to get home before 10PM and do my homework," she tells him.

"Alright, but don't overwork yourself."

Their living room clock dings, and Jay looks at Mark one last time. She puts her fork down, stands up and walks away, "Just wait. I'll be right back." Mark watches her move carefully and suspiciously. She walks over the couch and takes her bag and begin running towards the door, "JAAAAEEE YYOOUUNNGG!!!"

"I'm going to be late! WASH THE DISHES!!!" she yells then escapes.

"AISH!" Mark hissed.


Riding her bike down the slope, Jae yells, "YAAA!!! PEOPLE STEP ASIDE IF YOU DON'T WANT TO DIE!" The people turns and immediately stepped aside in fear and she continues to go down the slope with a smile. She loves the wind. One of the people that stepped aside was Young Jae. He starts to run after her.

Jae stops in front of the gate and Young Jae calls out her name but unfortunately, Jae's music is blasting in her ears on maximum volume, so he had to sprint towards her instead. Finally he caught her. Jae jumps a little but greet her brightly. "Oh, Young Jae~ Goody Morning~"

He chuckles, "Goody Morning to you too~" They both walk to the Bike racks. "D'ya know it's dangerous to ride down on the sidewalk full of students with a bike right?"

Jae laughs, "that's why I yelled."

Young Jae rumbles her hair, "Not just for them, for you too."

"Me? What are you talking about?"

Just then, Bam Bam and Yugyeom arrives. "Hey, hyung. Did you know I heard that there was a reckless girl riding down the hill just five minutes ago trying to committ suicide?" The three turns their head, obviously to the girl itself, who just smiles like a little kid then skips away. The three shakes their chuckling and just follow along.

The hours passed by and after school, Young Jae catches up to Jae who's walking out with her bike. "Jae!" 

Jae stops and smiles at Young Jae, "make it quick I have somewhere I needed to be. I cannot be late."

"Alright. Well, this weekend,we want you to meet our crew," Young Jae tells her.

"Crew?"

"Ya. We have a dance crew called Got7."

Jae smiles, "Okie Dokie." She waves her good bye and head out.


Loud shoes screechings and stomps fills the music blasting dance studio. Shirts soak in sweats and hair dripping wet. The music stops and they all separate to get their water, drop on the ground and catch for air.

"Man, we haven't practiced like this in so long," JR says. "What a work out," JB added.

"Oh HYUNG! This weekend, shouldn't it be nice if we go to your dad's hotel?" Young Jae suddenly suggested. Everyone turns their head on him. "Why'd you suddenly want to go to my hotel? You said it's so fancy and fragile," Jackson says. Young Jae pouts.

"Well, you see hyung we met a new friend and this friend is really smart so we want you guys to meet her," Bam Bam added.

Since they're on this topic, Mark butts in. "Oh! It doesn't have to be Jackson's hotel but I also want you guys to meet my cousin," he tells them.

"Oh~ The fierce woman of a young age," JB says and Jackson glares at him. "But Jackson's hotel would be a nice place to hang out since they have a pool, an arcade room, plus the theater room--"

"That's more like his house instead," Yugyeom interrupts. They agreed. Jackson butts in, "HEY! I'm not bringing your snobby and snotty little cousin in my house. I agree on the hotel. But if that reckless little midget break anything, it'll cost her her life!"

Mark glares at Jackson, "What'd you say?" Everyone starts to laugh a silently while Jackson looks away.


THANK YOU FOR READING!!! I HOPED YOU LIKED IT! I'M ONLY ON CHAPTER 4 AND I ALREADY THESE MUCH SUBSCRIBERS!!! I FEEL LOVED. THANK YOU!! AND DO PLEASE CONTINUE TO SUPPORT THIS STORY!!!