Cousin

My Little Midget

 

It's been awhile since I've updated this new story of mine and I apologize. I would like to thank my first 7 subscibers "THANK YOU!!"


2. Cousin

 

"Hey Mark! How's life been?" a friend asks him. Mark turns around with a huge smile and respond, "totally bad." The guy laughs at Mark's effort to look positive. Poor guy. He's been living alone in his college life, enjoying it to the fullest for a year now, then his mom just had to drop a bomb at him.

 

"Son... I need you to look after her. She's really reckless and too much for me to handle. I want some free time with your dad. Ya? So please, take her with you."

 

Ugh. Darn it. Why?!?!??!

 

Mark sigh heavily and feels a pat on his head. He looks up and finds his best friends behind him: JB, JR and Jackson. They laugh at his exhausted and stressed out face. "Bro, isn't it nice to have a girl in the house?" Jackson said. "Ya hyung. She'll cook for you. Clean for you. And cook for you," JR counted. They laugh.

 

"It's not like that at all. She's ... Like me. A dude! Sure she can cook and clean, but man... She may be an easy person to talk to, but she's hard to handle," Mark announced. The boys exchange looks then laughs. "Bro, you are beat," JB said. "Mhmm... I see. She's feisty," Jackson remark. Mark pushes him away from the circle, giving him the look. Jackson smiles. "Don't even think of playing with my little cousin's heart Jackson. She's not a toy," the protective cousin warns.

 

The boys once again exchange looks. It's not all the time they see Mark, the baby face, the eldest of the group, the goofball, to look serious. Jackson raises both his hands in surrender. "I  was just kidding," Jackson defend.

.

.

.

 

The four of them sits on a nearby coffee shop, L'Amour Café. "So what's up with you and your commotion towards your cousin living with you?" JB asked. Mark sighed, "I have to provide for her." the boys nods. "That ," Jackson commented. "Why don't you make her go get a job?" he added.

 

JR agrees. "Ya, she could find a job as soon as possible and wahlah! You don't have to provide for her and the both of you can split rent payment!" It was a good idea after all. "She's only 17. It's hard to find jobs nowadays," Mark said.

The boys starts to think. "She can work for me," Jackson suggest. The boys give him the look. The disgusted, no way, over their body look. Jackson sigh. "My god you guys are such a ert. Y'Shall control all thee hormones and erted imaginations. I was talking about my mom's café near our school."

.

.

.

After the agreements had been placed, the boys have decided to give Jackson a chance. With that, they leave the job to him.

 

Walking out of the school gate, there, by herself, was Jay with earphones plug in and beats escaping out of it. She thought about it. So she enrolled in one of the most popular and prestigious school in Seoul. She knew there was Seoul High of Science and Engineering but she didn't know Seoul High of Performing Arts, and that two school are link together however separated by a thin line, the course. Pretty much everyone takes the same general education classes, just differs in major. It almost is like in College.

On her way, she reach into her pocket and takes out a piece of cheese bread, then begin to munch it. However, in a swift of a wind, someone has drag her from the corner of the school gate, people are looking yet they weren't that suspicious, but more curious of who the hot guy was.

 

"Wassup cute little midget," he said in his breathtaking voice. Jay stares at him with wide open eyes. He smirks at the obvious reaction. But he has yet spoken too soon, "I'm Jack---" the next thing he knows he was smacked on the head and the little girl starts yelling at him

 

"YAH! YOU'RE CARELESS MOVE HAVE CAUSED MY CHEESE BREAD TO ESCAPE FROM MY HAND AND DROP OFF THE DIRTY AND BACTERIAL FLOOR OF THE EARTH!!! HOW DARE YOU, YOU SHAMEFUL HUMAN BEING?!?!?" Jay yells in fiery. Jackson could only stand dumbfounded. Someone of the people walking by starts to chuckle.

 

Really. This girl. This girl... Cares more about the cheese bread than a cute, hot, smexy guy talking to her!?!?! What in the flipping world? Jackson awkwardly laughs, "uh, I apologize," he clears his throat. "I didn't mean to trash your precious cheese bread away." The little girl continues to glare at him. Awkward silence. "Anyways," Jackson makes an attempt to change the subject, "I was just wondering if you know, by any chance, a senior transferred female named Jeon Jae Young?"

The girl looks around then leans forward Jackson. She grabs the collar of his jacket and pulls him towards her. He flinch, surprise at her sudden smooth action. "Are you an idiot?" she whisper then smirks.

 

Jackson backs away while Jay laughs, grabs the cheese bread and throws it away in the trash. "Look around you, do I look like someone who's wearing the same uniform as those people over there?" she said pointing at the students, Jackson follows. "I'm Jeon Jae Young. What do you need from me?" she added. Jackson immediately turns his attention to her even more shockingly. What?!

 

"You're Mark's cousin?" he asked. She nods. "17?" he reassured. She nods. "A senior in high school?" he asked. She nods, "I know I don't really look my age..." "Hell ya you don't know. You're a midget," he said. Jay gasps and kicks Jackson's leg. "Don't you dare call me a midget, tree top."

 

.

.

.

 

After a couple of minutes or hours… Since it took a billion of years to get Jay in Jackson’s motorbike, the two settles in a nice, peaceful and lovely cafe. Jackson had said it would be his treat since he claimed that his mom owns the cafe. Jay, who has lost her cheese bread to the unselfish ground of Earth, orders a bunch more than he expected.

 

“Ya, I would like to have … uh, oh! I want a grande caramel frappe, a slice of cheesecake, a mango juice, oh! Also, I want this sandwich … and a glass of water …” she said, very enthusiastically.

 

For no odd reason, Jackson smirks at this young, little girl… While the waitress oddly exchange looks with Jackson. “Are you done?” he asked. Jay looks at him… quite with a glare and with a smirk.

 

Looking around, she finds a waiter holding the most precious thing in the world for her… in her world of dessert … “I want that!!” she yelps, surprising Jackson and the waitress, plus the surrounding customer.

 

“Pst! Hush it,” Jackson hissed. Jay gesture her fingers to zip . “I want Coconut Pie.”

 

The waitress hesitated to write it down, “I’m sorry miss. Pies are specially made fo--”

 

Seeing Jay pouts at the menu, Jackson couldn’t resist it. “Just give her. I did bring her here,” he tells the waitress who blush, nod, then go.

 

Jay stares at him with a smirk and he pulls a questionable look. “The power of God given good look, I can you use my fellow cousin’s friend,” she smirk and Jackson did too.

 

While their food are away, the two have their serious talk. “So, why have you brought me here Mark’s friend,” she asked. Jackson leans forward, “you have your phone?” Jay suspiciously gives it to him, then he puts his number in it, and give it back.

 

“Just in case you change your mind about this offer, that you might not take,” he said, sounding quite cleverly. Jay nods. She would’ve done the same thing. “Anyways, going to the point, Mark’s feeling a bit burden by your sudden move here down in Seoul. And he’s battling with his conscious as to whether have you get a job or wait until you’re completely 18, then move out.”

 

A little moment of silence. Before Jay could response, the waitress comes back with their food, distracting her attention. She beams very brightly and loudly at the sight of her orders. But out of the meal that that was on the tray, she grabs the Coconut Pie first. Jackson figures it’s her favorite pie ever.

 

“My lovely and dreamy coconut pie where have you been all my life,” she said in a very seductive voice and takes a bit. Jackson couldn’t help but chuckle and politely excuse the waitress.

 

“Should I wait until you finish all these food o--”

 

“Wait.”

 

.

.

.

 

An hour passed and finally she was able to response, but for that past hour all Jackson did was either play with his phone, wink at some distanced hot girls, and (mainly) watch Jay eat.

 

 

“So what about your offer,” Jay asked.

 

 

Jackson leans forward again. He did it from time to time when he watches her eat without a care in the world. “MY offer is for you to work here as a waitress and, or cashier part time. It won’t hurt you wouldn’t it?” he said with a bribe smile.

 

 

Jay smirks and leans forward him. “I appreciate your cooperation towards my cousin’s concerns, but I’m afraid I ought to reject such lovely offer from a good looking young man who only knows how to flirt,” she sheepishly smile, it was quite surprising.

 

 

This girl knows how to get Jackson, the almighty Jackson dumbfounded at any sudden, also unexpected, moments. He smirks. But he knows very well, he can’t lose. He gets what he wants.

 

 

“Don’t be such a stubborn brat and take the offer hm?” he smiles. Jay does too and shook her head at the same time as a “No.” He’s expression flattens, “ta--” “Disappointed that your charming smile and sparkling eyes that virtually glows in some girls’ eyes didn’t seem to flatter me or initiate a spell triggering hallucination of such to get what you want?”

 

 

Again. Dumbfounded.

 

 

Jay stands up in victory. He may be a playboy and he knows his way to a female’s heart, but Jay’s different… She’s not a player but she sure knows her way to a male’s annoyance level.

 

 

“Thanks for the treat. But I’m taking your offer. I have a job and if Mark oppa can’t look after me it doesn’t matter,” she said with a serious face, “I can take care of myself.”

 

 

She didn’t bother to smile or anything. Her eyes look shallow and deep, completely unpredictable. Jackson have seen eyes like that, but never were they that hard to break or to get through. Jay is something, because she had left the Almighty Jackson dumbfounded again.  


 


So what did you guys think of this chapter? Eh? Would Jay and Jackson make a good couple ? Like... Compatible or anything? Frenemies? hhahaha xD

SUBSCRIBE & COMMENT !!!

If you're interested, read my other stories. I'm currently updating on some:

Be Ma Girl, Idiot!

Be Ma Girl, Idiot! - main story image

&

| Girlfriend's Cousin |

| Girlfriend's Cousin | - main story image