1-1

My Taemin
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

9:51pm, the clock ticks again.

 

I sit lifelessly down on the wooden chair, holding my steaming mug of coffee in my hands as I wait patiently for the same feelings for me to drown in later on.

 

I stare blankly at the clock. Any time soon now…

 

9:52pm, the clock ticks again.

 

The door slams open in the usual loud bang against the wall. I’m going to have to fix that soon before It falls apart.

 

I sigh and close my eyes shut, hearing the door close again. My hands tremble and I finally decide to put away the mug before its burning hot contents would spill.

 

“I’m home.”

 

His husky yet tired tone rings in my ears, like it’d always do, every night whenever he comes home from work.

 

Forcing my eyes to crack open yet again, I force a smile upon my lips and stand up to walk carefully towards my husband.

 

My lover.

 

My first love.

 

He tries to take off his tie harshly but immediately stops as I place a hand over his. This is my job as a loving wife, anyway.

 

 I smile tenderly at him but he only scoffs and looks away in response.

 

I feel a huge weight land on my chest yet again.

 

Taemin runs a hand through his dark, tousled hair and heaves a sigh as I continue removing his tie.

 

After successfully untying it from his neck, he immediately turns away from me and goes off straight to the kitchen.

 

I swallow the lump forming in my throat and keep the smile on my face still as I run over to him and grab the pitcher from the refrigerator, pouring him a glass of water afterwards.

 

With an outstretched arm, I urge him to take the glass. He looks at me with clear annoyance in his eyes before grabbing the glass from me, gulping down the water in 5 seconds flat.

 

He turns away yet again after slamming the glass down on the sink, dragging his feet towards the couch and lays on it.

 

My eyes form painful tears along with the same familiar sting.

 

I blow some air before turning around to wash the used glass as I shout to him.

 

“Taemin, go upstairs and sl-“

 

“Later.”

 

My heart cringes.

 

I smile yet again.

 

“Do you want me to prepare you dinner?”

 

Silence.

 

The clock ticks again and I ask once more.

 

“Do you want me to prepare you din-“

 

“No.”

 

I smile a little bit more and shut the faucet.

 

“But you must be very hungry from work-“

 

“I SAID I DON’T WANT TO EAT DINNER.”

 

I slam the glass down on the sink, the smiles on my face completely wiped away now as I bite my lip and let the tears I’ve been

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter