Final

Best Night Ever

 

Best Night Ever

 

There was one thing Baekhyun was sure of as he stepped into the dim-lighted house that was showered with colorful party lights that night, his waist in the confines of strong, long arm that belonged to none other than his boyfriend – he didn’t know if this man is even his boyfriend from their lack of commitment – Oh Sehun. And it was that he never should have said yes when Sehun asked him to this party. The reason being everyone here knows Baekhyun, and he knows them. In any other occasions, it would seem pretty cool; you don’t have to end up an awkward turtle at a place where you barely know anyone, not that Baekhyun would have problems making friends.

In fact, he would rather not know anyone at this party, save for the familiarity of Sehun’s arm around him. He blamed this non-existent relationship he has with Sehun, because if he had known Sehun’s group of friends than maybe he wouldn’t have ended up at the party. Maybe he wouldn’t have ended up dating the blond piece of not-so-perfection at all. Maybe. He refused to blame himself, however, for not noticing that his friends are also Sehun’s friends. It wasn’t entirely his fault that his friends have friends from places he doesn’t know of. And it certainly wasn’t his fault that he actually found Sehun rather – extremely, he meant – attractive. Not his fault at all.

The arm around his waist never left even once, pulling him along wherever its owner goes. Baekhyun decided to keep his eyes on the side of Sehun’s face, it being the only other option for him rather than having to meet familiar faces every different angles he turned to. It wasn’t exactly bad; he actually liked Sehun’s face. The fair skin is flawless, if you don’t see the fading scar on his right cheek – Baekhyun only knows this because he’s probably the only other person who gets to have those lips on his besides the ex Sehun never talks about – and even though it’s kind of flat, his sharp jawline makes up for it. Baekhyun hadn’t noticed the stretch of his lips as he smiled thinking about how smooth Sehun’s skin is under his touch but as soon as he felt the smile, he quickly wiped it off. Don’t even get him started on the continuous number of times Sehun had poured a bucket of cold water down on him whenever compliments leave those plump lips earlier today. Baekhyun does not like the way his stomach flutters and heart raced, not one bit.  

It didn’t used to be like this. For the past half a year that Baekhyun had been somewhat dating Sehun, no real emotions were involved. It started when he accepted Sehun’s offer for a ride home, exchanged numbers and never stopped seeing each other. Their constant meet-ups, however, only consisted of lips meeting lips, arms around each other and waking up on the same bed. Words weren’t their style and neither Sehun nor Baekhyun had considered the other his boyfriend, or date, whatever. Well, until earlier, of course, now that Baekhyun noticed. He wanted to slap himself for even thinking it. What was he even thinking calling Sehun his boyfriend? What they have wasn’t even remotely close to a genuine friendship.

Well, maybe a bit. Sehun did take time to listen to Baekhyun’s constant ranting about anything and everything that upset him. So maybe they are friends, after all? Maybe. How would Baekhyun ever know, anyway? This party was probably the first social occasion that they went to together, with the necessity to actually communicate with other people. Their dates were mostly just the two of them, and Sehun’s arm would be around him but there weren’t anyone else asking what kind of relationship they have. What if tonight someone will? Baekhyun had no idea what to say if it does happen. Should he say that he’s seeing Sehun now? Should he introduce Sehun as his boyfriend? What if Sehun thinks he’s getting a little too emotionally attached – which he is not, by the way – and stopped seeing him? He hated to admit it but yeah, he actually enjoyed Sehun’s presence in his life. It would completely if Sehun was to leave.

He doesn’t even know why he stayed with Sehun; the blond younger is nowhere near romantic like his ideal type and sometimes he even got on Baekhyun’s nerves on purpose.

Sehun lets his arm slip away from Baekhyun’s waist only to lace his fingers with the latter’s as he continued to pull Baekhyun further into the house. He seemed to be looking for something, or someone, because his eyes roamed almost thoroughly around the house, his hand squeezing Baekhyun’s lightly and absentmindedly sending unwanted sparks through the older’s arm. Baekhyun shuddered, half wanting to let go of Sehun’s hand and half wanting to hold on tighter. How did he get so indecisive? Baekhyun had to fight the urge to roll his eyes at himself.

They only stopped walking once Sehun’s and Baekhyun’s eyes settled on a familiar sight. While Sehun’s lips formed a wide smile, Baekhyun’s curled into a frown. The boy both of them laid their eyes on smiled brightly and his grin only widened when he caught the clasped hands of Sehun and Baekhyun. He rose up his red cup as a cheer to the couple as he neared them. Baekhyun knows him as Jongdae, and he doesn’t only know him as in know him, he knows Jongdae as in really, really knows him. As in Jongdae is actually his best friend, or so he thought.

The said boy gulped down on whatever liquid there is in that red cup, trashing it somewhere on the floor when he was done. If Baekhyun didn’t keep something from Jongdae, he would probably already strangle the younger boy by his neck. But since he is keeping something, or someone rather, from his own best friend, he couldn’t really blame Jongdae for not inviting him to the party himself, and for not mentioning about their mutual friend, Sehun.

“Tonight is going to be awesome, Baekhyun-ah. Look at the people around us. You’ll see some really familiar faces really soon.” Jongdae said, his voice slurring just a little before he gave Sehun a brief hug, the latter looking slightly lost but soon recovered his pokerface. Baekhyun rolled his eyes, as if he doesn’t already know that just about everyone here is his acquaintance.

Jongdae disappeared right after and Baekhyun couldn’t be bothered to look for him. He was slightly pissed at his so-called best friend but he also couldn’t help the thought of getting away from the said boy just in case he miraculously turned sober and start asking Baekhyun questions he didn’t know the answer to. He made a mental note to distance himself from Jongdae until it’s highly possible that the latter might have forgotten what he saw on this very night. Sehun didn’t seem to be bothered by the fact that they have a mutual friend without knowing it from the way his lips were back to the grinning stretch Baekhyun noticed he had been wearing for the whole of that day. He hates the fact that the smile actually made him squirm on the inside.

What the hell is happening to you, Byun Baekhyun?

Well, he’s decided that the night shouldn’t end badly since he had Sehun to spend it with. The occasional greetings of hellos from the people that he recognized were beginning to annoy him as he had to keep up the smile on his face and greet them back. Most of them he doesn’t remember the names, anyway. They’ll probably not meet again after tonight. But Baekhyun is big on reputation and he intends to keep his at the top of the best chart, even if it meant having to pretend enjoying the night when he actually doesn’t. Not really, anyway. Okay, maybe a little, because Sehun’s bobbing his head to the music and it looked nice. Get it together, Baekkie.

The least that Baekhyun had expected was seeing the cause of his heartbreak walk on two legs in the same house, at the same party and under the same roof with him.

The night does , after all.

It was even more surprising to see who that heartbreaker held hands with and even though Sehun never talks about his ex, Baekhyun’s got a pretty good look of the picture he once showed and he still remembered the face exactly. That boy, Sehun’s ex, was holding hands with his heartbreaker. Well, not technically his anymore but hey, the boy broke his heart so it makes sense, right? Sehun seemed to notice Baekhyun’s body tensing beside him, and probably even saw how Baekhyun’s jaw clenched at the sight, because then Sehun’s gaze followed Baekhyun’s, falling onto the two boys who were once their boyfriends. It’s almost funny, but Baekhyun couldn’t laugh after seeing Sehun’s expression changed drastically, almost as if he was angry because his ex had moved on.

Baekhyun’s own expression changed. He admits that for a second there, his heart did crack just a little at the sight before him. He hadn’t really gotten over Park Chanyeol, his boyfriend of four years, who happened to be the heartbreaker of his life, ruining him after he got tired. At least, that’s how Baekhyun sees it. It hurt like a to be used and thrown away when not needed, and Chanyeol’s explanation when he broke it off pretty much explains it. I don’t love you anymore, I’m sorry. Only one part of that damned sentence was true. Chanyeol wasn’t sorry.

What bothered Baekhyun more, however, was the fact that Sehun seemed to be worked up after seeing Chanyeol with his ex, a Chinese boy Baekhyun knows to be Luhan. Is it possible for Sehun not to be over his past lover? Was Sehun actually jealous of Chanyeol? And why does it even bother Baekhyun anyway? It wasn’t like he was officially attached to Sehun, and the younger actually still had the right to be crushing on his ex. What, though, could be the reason for the way his heart raced at the thought of Sehun still craving for Luhan? It was his body reacting without his mind’s permission when he pressed himself closer to Sehun, lacing their fingers together and squeezing the younger’s hand. Sehun didn’t seem to mind, because his glare was fixated on Chanyeol, which only maddened Baekhyun. Get the over Luhan, .

Both Chanyeol and Luhan had obviously seen them; Luhan even raising a hand to wave. Neither Baekhyun nor Sehun returned the wave but when Chanyeol shot Baekhyun that killer smile he had fallen in love with almost five years ago, Baekhyun’s heart seemed to stop beating because all he could do then was smile back. He could feel Sehun’s frown more than he could see it as the younger squeezed his hand in return, waking him up from the dangerous zone he had let himself fall into. He was soon back to reality and not the past, with Sehun and no longer Chanyeol. He kept his smile, however, because he still remembers the reputation he had to hold up.

He silently cursed the devil that is Park Chanyeol when the said boy approached them. How is he going to manage extreme awkwardness, with him the only one who has to speak? Knowing Sehun, the blond would probably zip his mouth shut tight in this situation. Baekhyun, however, was rescued by a few of his high school classmates and some friends he made over the years as they, too, approached the seats Baekhyun and Sehun were seated on. He breathed a soft sigh of relief as he watched Chanyeol greeted them. Sehun was quiet, only nodding in response as Baekhyun’s friends greeted him. Baekhyun couldn’t help but notice that they, too, know Sehun.

It seemed that all his friends know Sehun. Did something happen before that he can’t remember? Was he suffering from selective amnesia or something? But then why did he remember Chanyeol? His train of thoughts was soon cut off by the loud laughter coming from his friends. Suddenly everyone was gathered around with them – well, not everyone but most that he is friends with – and that includes both Chanyeol and Luhan, seated close to each other. Jongdae was nowhere to be seen and Baekhyun guessed he must have passed out somewhere in the house. He wondered whose house this party is at anyway and who is hosting it. Sehun didn’t seem to be willing to answer any more if he asked so he settled on keeping quiet unless he needed to speak.

Everyone around them was talking about anything and everything. Baekhyun found himself watching Luhan’s every move, not liking the male one bit; from the way he laughed and the way he latched himself to Chanyeol’s arm, as if they had been in love since forever. And, maybe someday when someone asks if he hated the way Sehun was looking at Luhan – or Chanyeol, he wasn’t sure – he would deny it. It looked like a glare, so it was highly unlikely that Sehun was giving it to Luhan and it was most probably meant for Chanyeol to see. Baekhyun decided that maybe Sehun really hasn’t gotten over Luhan yet, that’s why he isn’t happy with Chanyeol for having his hands all over Luhan. He was occasionally catching Baekhyun’s eyes, to which Baekhyun tries to avoid because he didn’t want to see what might be in those dark gaze. If he could only name one thing to what part of Chanyeol had totally stolen his heart in the beginning, it would be those eyes, besides that killer smile, of course.

Baekhyun settled on watching the side of Sehun’s face instead. Well, not obviously openly staring, just leaning back against the seat and letting his mind be free of negative thoughts as his eyes stayed glued to Sehun. He ignored the eyes on him, belonging to none other than Park Chanyeol and sometimes Luhan. It was easy to be lost in his own little bubble just by studying as much as Sehun’s profile as he could from his position.

Sehun’s blond hair was recently cut, and the dark parts at the nape of his neck looked impossibly tempting to kiss. Baekhyun bit his lip, letting his hand reach out to graze his fingers along the hairline on Sehun’s neck as his other hand curled its fingers around Sehun’s left arm. By this time, his breath was hitting Sehun’s cheek and it somehow caused a satisfied smirk to cross his lips when Sehun’s breath hitched just slightly, turning his head to frown at Baekhyun. It wasn’t an angry frown, more like stop-turning-me-on frown and it only made Baekhyun smirk wider.

From the almost non-existent gap between them, Baekhyun spotted another fading scar just below Sehun’s left ear, unable to believe that he had missed it before from their countless make-out sessions. Well, maybe that’s just because Sehun was always so impatient and, yeah, Baekhyun never really studied Sehun like he is at the moment. His fingers on Sehun’s neck continued to play with the hairline, occasionally giving the younger some relaxing massage since he looked so tense. It was not his rational mind that lets him lean even closer, enough to press his lips on the scar he had just spotted. His lips were slightly parted as he kissed the seemingly sensitive spot, – another surprise because he never really know Sehun’s sensitive spots besides the one on the right side of his neck, funny how he seemed to always attacks Sehun’s right – he could tell by the way Sehun shuddered from it, his body going even more rigid. He made a mental note to make use of this new information later. There were a whole lot of other things he could do now that he knows Sehun’s actual weak spots were actually on his left – he wanted to laugh, really.

The fingers on Sehun’s neck slid down as Baekhyun wraps his arm around the thin, muscled torso of Sehun’s, his other hand that clutched to Sehun’s arm going down so their fingers would intertwine. He barely remembered the people as heat rise up his cheeks and drown out the voices around him. At that moment, he could only see Sehun and all he wanted was to let his lips latch onto every inch of Sehun’s skin. He placed another kiss below the faded scar, causing another shudder to visibly run down Sehun’s spine. Baekhyun only snapped out of it when Tao, one of his high school friends, told them to get a room. The rush of heat that rises up across his face this time was not of pleasure but embarrassment. He didn’t dare let his eyes wander to his friends, who were obviously watching them, so he kept his gaze on Sehun.

The younger seemed to have collected himself from almost breaking down into a hot mess, but Baekhyun only realized that Sehun hadn’t torn his gaze away from Chanyeol, although the glare this time wasn’t as obvious, and the occasional flicker of his eyes to Luhan and softening of his expression only angered Baekhyun. He was more insulted than embarrassed now. How could Sehun ing drool over Luhan while he was being kissed by his not-so-boyfriend but someone who he’d spent the past half a year with? It was unbelievable and Baekhyun made sure to show his anger by taking his hands off of Sehun a little harder than he’d intended, leaning as far away as Sehun as he could. Even then, Sehun only merely glanced at him.

emotions, he thought as he glared at Luhan, possibly the sole reason to why Sehun barely paid attention to him. You were fine just having fun with Sehun, why the hell are you letting yourself feel? He was quick to blame his raging hormones for even letting him make a fool out of himself. Sehun probably thinks he’s a acquaintance now. my life.

Deciding that he needed a little time away, he abruptly stood up at the same time Luhan did. Chanyeol glanced up at his boyfriend while Sehun watched Baekhyun. Baekhyun tries to keep his glaring at bay as he plastered a sweet smile and direct it to Sehun. “I need a drink.” It was just unfortunate that Luhan happened to say the same thing at exactly the same time. It was with great effort that Baekhyun managed to stay rooted to the ground and not strangle Luhan. Chanyeol stood up next, offering to get them both the drink they needed. And Baekhyun was about to thank him when Sehun stood up, too, his eyes flickering to both Luhan and Chanyeol for a short second before he turned to Baekhyun. It might have made him smile if Sehun hadn’t spoken.

“It’s okay; I’ll go get it for you both.” Sehun said, nodding at the smile that Luhan shot him and ignoring Chanyeol’s confused frown. He completely didn’t acknowledge Baekhyun, who was at that moment boiling with anger, as he walked away to retrieve the drinks both Baekhyun and Luhan wanted. It might have seemed sweet to anyone else’s eyes but to Baekhyun, it only meant that Sehun was only willing to go because Luhan had spoken up, too. He hated the feeling in his chest as he watched Sehun disappeared to where the drinks are. He couldn’t possibly be jealous, could he? He absolutely doesn’t want to be. The non-relationship that he has with Sehun is good enough already; he’s happy and he’s sure Sehun is too. There was no need for emotions to get involved. Emotions only ruined things not help it.

Baekhyun didn’t sit back down on the seat, storming off to wherever and fully aware of the eyes that bored into his back as he walked away. If Sehun cares enough, Sehun will find him.

 

The first person he looked for as he walked back to the crowd of people that had gathered around him earlier, with a red cup of fruit punch in each hand, was Baekhyun. Sehun panicked for a short second when his eyes couldn’t find the petite, adorable male before he cleared his throat and shook his head, walking over to Luhan to hand the drink he wanted. He admits that things had somehow turned intense the moment he caught Baekhyun stunned at the sight of his ex, Luhan, and Baekhyun’s ex, Chanyeol, together. He hadn’t expected to see Luhan at the party, although he did kind of expect Chanyeol to appear somewhere since Baekhyun’s friends must be his friends as well. It’s funny how Baekhyun never realized they actually shared the same group of friends, entering the party with some panic in his eyes when he recognized just about everyone.

Sehun guessed Baekhyun must have been too heartbroken to realize that they actually have mutual friends. The first time he saw Baekhyun was at the party Jongdae held at his house, the wound in his heart still somewhat fresh when he decided to offer Baekhyun a ride home. He had just broken up with Luhan then, and the thought of being alone was suffocating, leading to why he had opened up his mouth when Baekhyun stepped out of his car, asking for the older’s number. He didn’t regret it, however. He didn’t hesitate to call Baekhyun the next morning, and he was lucky that Baekhyun actually said yes when he asked if they could go out.

There was also no hesitance or nervousness when they first shared a kiss. It was rather a wild one, open-mouthed and hands reaching for anything and everything. They were just a little drunk then, had been seeing each other for a week or two, and decided that they really have nothing to lose. Their so-called dates since then consisted of heated make-out sessions for when Baekhyun wasn’t fretting over whatever that happened to him on that day. Sehun had no idea why he didn’t leave after getting into Baekhyun’s pants – he really would, considering his heart was too broken to actually feel – and he still doesn’t know. Half a year was not exactly long, but it was long enough to fix the shattered pieces of his heart, and he actually had Baekhyun to thank for.

He knows that this relationship he’s having with Baekhyun was nowhere near serious; there was no commitment to it and both Baekhyun and himself actually had the right to be seeing someone else at the same time. Somehow they didn’t, and Sehun knows Baekhyun isn’t because most of the times he spent awake was at Baekhyun’s apartment, either lounging on Baekhyun’s all-too-comfy couch or pressing the latter against the wall, their hands and lips the only thing working. He did wonder if he should have left right after that first night; maybe then he would not have been developing these familiar feelings he had for Luhan but for Baekhyun this time.

Baekhyun was different, however. While Luhan was romantic and made sure Sehun understands the love he had for the younger – well, when he still does before the love suddenly dissipate – by telling him the words that now meant nothing every day, Baekhyun shows it by throwing pillows at him in the morning after spending the night in a way to wake him up. He couldn’t be too sure Baekhyun feels the same way, but he could somehow see it in the way Baekhyun prepared breakfast for him and the constant texting to make sure he gets home safely.

Sehun had been certain that this particular night would not end badly. At least as certain as he could be, considering the fact that he was actually expecting Chanyeol to pop up at the party. His feelings for Luhan are long gone and besides the slight hitch of his breath when he saw the Chinese, he couldn’t feel anything else. What he did feel for the past half an hour was that annoyance in his chest whenever he caught Chanyeol looking at Baekhyun, while keeping his hands on Luhan. The look in Chanyeol’s eyes could be mistaken as innocent, but Sehun could see clearly. Chanyeol was obviously still ogling Baekhyun and all he wanted to do was prove that Baekhyun is now his. Except he doesn’t know if Baekhyun would like that.

Luhan was kind enough to inform Sehun that Baekhyun had stormed off, practically out of the house by the back door. He thanked Luhan for telling him before he abandoned the fruit punch on a table as he made his way out. He could only wish that Baekhyun hadn’t left the party completely. It was impossible for Baekhyun to have gone far even if he did anyway, since they came by Sehun’s car and he would have to walk out to get a cab on the main street. Fortunately enough, Sehun caught the familiar sight of his not-so-boyfriend pacing along the side of the house’s swimming pool, arms folded across his chest. There were barely anyone here and it seemed that JoonMyeon, the party host, had forbid anyone from entering this space. They all know what would become of the swimming pool if a bunch of drunkard young adults enter it.

Sehun couldn’t help the smile that stretched his lips as he approached the black haired male. He gracefully slid his arms around Baekhyun’s waist in a back hug, placing a kiss on the skin most nearest to him; a spot just below Baekhyun’s ear. Baekhyun seemed to not be in the mood like he had been when he was continuously threatening moans to spill from Sehun’s lips earlier in front of everyone else, because now he peels Sehun’s arms from around him and turned to face the younger.  Sehun wasn’t sure if Baekhyun was purposely pouting or it just comes naturally – the shorter male had never really been seriously upset with Sehun before this.

“What are you doing here? Shouldn’t you be inside lusting over that ex of yours?” Baekhyun broke the silence between them, his voice soft yet firm. For a second or two, Sehun wondered what Baekhyun meant by what he said. It was not long after that when Sehun realized and noted a hint of jealousy in Baekhyun’s tone of voice. He bit his lip to keep from smiling and further upsetting the boy in front of him. The pout was gone and Baekhyun was frowning.

“Oh, you mean Luhan? He’s got Chanyeol, if you haven’t noticed.” Sehun shrugged, figuring that it would be fun to just tease Baekhyun a little bit. The look on Baekhyun’s face only proofed that it was working and affecting him. Sehun had to bite back his pending laughter.

Baekhyun rolled his eyes and looked away. “So you wouldn’t be here then if Chanyeol wasn’t there?”

“No, I wouldn’t be.”

Baekhyun took a step back when Sehun stepped forward, his breath slowly getting rapid. “Because then you can hook up with Luhan?”

There was no way for Baekhyun to move any further without stepping into the swimming pool so Sehun took this chance to close the gap between them, pulling the shorter male by the waist and bumping their chests. “No. Because if Chanyeol wasn’t there, then you wouldn’t be here. And if you weren’t here, then I wouldn’t be, either.”

The satisfaction that rises up Sehun’s spine at the sight of Baekhyun’s pink cheeks was unexplainable. He chuckled when Baekhyun half-heartedly pushes him by his shoulder, not enough to break them apart. “What are you trying to say, stupid?” Baekhyun asked, attempting to sound annoyed but a beginning of a smile was playing at his lips.

“I’m saying that I got afraid earlier when I thought you might still have feelings for Chanyeol. You should have the seen the way he looks at you. I just wanted to tell him that you’re mine, cupcake.” It wasn’t what he had meant but he guessed it was the right time to say it anyway, and he was right when he saw the pink in Baekhyun’s cheeks darkened.

“So you weren’t jealous because Chanyeol’s dating Luhan?”

Sehun frowned. “Why would I be jealous?”

For once, Baekhyun looked like he wished he would be anywhere else but here. “Because you still have feelings for Luhan, that’s why!” He spilled it with frustration.

Sehun laughed and shook his head, leaning down to graze his lips along Baekhyun’s thin ones. “I do not have feelings for Luhan. Not anymore, anyway. I was jealous because it was highly possible that you might fall in love with Chanyeol again.”

Baekhyun rolled his eyes and huffed, and Sehun could feel Baekhyun’s arms wrap around him as he spoke. “Pshh. How could I fall in love with him while I’m in love with yo –?” The question died just as soon as it passed Baekhyun’s lips, his eyes widened in shock at his own confession as he stared up at Sehun. But Sehun could only smile wider.

“What was that again, hyung?” Sehun prodded, and he beamed even wider when Baekhyun blushed again and the rectangular grin that Sehun loved returned to his face. The older boy slapped Sehun’s arm, although it came as only a tap.

“I love you, okay? Stupid.” Baekhyun tried to roll his eyes but even he couldn’t help grinning again.

The chuckle that erupted through Sehun’s parted lips soon died down when Baekhyun pressed his onto Sehun’s. It was unlike the ones they shared before tonight; this time even though they kissed with a fevered passion, it was also filled with a satisfaction of finally confessing out their true emotions and of course, the softness of each other’s love. Sehun was the one who pulled away, for the first time in the six months that they’ve been seeing other, breathless against Baekhyun’s lips. He smiled and he could feel Baekhyun returning it. “I love you, too, you know? My bacon.” He nuzzled his nose to Baekhyun’s, eliciting an almost feminine giggle from the older.

“So does this mean you’re my boyfriend now?” Baekhyun asked, and Sehun wanted to drag the black haired boy now to the nearest room he could find when Baekhyun bit his lower lip.

“What are you saying? I’ve been your boyfriend for the past six months!” Sehun says it with a teasing tone, smiling again as Baekhyun laughed and leaned up to kiss him.

They jumped apart when a voice from inside the house startled them. “Hey, you lovebirds! You’re the reason why I disallow partying in my swimming pool!” They ly to see a laughing JoonMyeon gesturing for them to get inside. Both Sehun and Baekhyun laughed and Sehun was just about to step off towards the house, his hand grabbing onto Baekhyun’s wrist when Baekhyun pulled him back, their lips meeting once again.

“I really love you, my stupid baby.” Baekhyun whispered and Sehun scowled at the name Baekhyun was calling him but he wouldn’t have it any other way.

He pressed another kiss onto Baekhyun’s lips, “I know, baby. I love you, too.”

The blush on Baekhyun’s face was something Sehun decided he wanted\to see and cause for as long as he shall live as he pulled Baekhyun into the house. The night did end with a good note, as they both had predicted.

It was, after all, the best night ever. 

 

A/N: I managed to not exceed 10 pages! This is the result of my imaginations of Sehun and Chanyeol having a glaring competition that came while I was trying to sleep about two nights ago. Except in this one, Channie didn't glare back. Ahahaha. 9 pages worth of 5k words. Sorry if it's a bore. 

Who wants a prequel!?