First Kiss

First Kiss

“My name is Jaejoong.”

“Yunho.” The man in front of him greets softly; voice deep and rich; sending pleasant shivers down the elder male’s spine. Yunho’s small, almond eyes are deviously handsome, scanning the pretty brunette so intensely that the latter squirms, cheeks heating up as he lets out a shy giggle, caught by the camera. The serious eyes of the taller male had now softened, into a gentle, warm look with underlying amusement that makes Jaejoong blush a little more, biting his lip.

“I’m a business man.” He murmured, and it was obvious due to the gorgeous, rich black suit that defined his broad shoulders and y long legs. He was a delicious sight to look at, the type you knew was actually fierce and really dominant inside—while Jaejoong was more gentle, sweet like sugar dressed in the fluffiest white sweater and a pair of skinny jeans.

His big orbs blinked interestedly as he let out a soft ‘ah’, mesmerized by the handsome features in front of him. “I actually just work at a bakery,” He said shyly, avoiding the taller man’s eyes in embarrassment. They were so different—Yunho was professional, serious, intense, while Jaejoong was just a little brunette who smiled and skipped around in an apron, tasting flavors and decorating cupcakes.

But there was something between them—and they both knew it. An instant lock, which was clinging onto both of their hearts, making them fascinated and interested about each other, despite it being the first meeting, the first sight, the first touch.

“That’s cute,” Yunho suddenly said, and Jaejoong stared down at the floor, blushing before looking up in a flustered manner. He was older than the taller man, but yet he was much less composed. His cheeks were covered in a pretty shade of pink, a shy smile tugging at his lips.

Their eyes locked and in that moment they forgot the camera. “You’re blushing really hard right now,” Yunho mused, and Jaejoong let out a cute whine, fanning his face in the most adorable manner before shyly taking Yunho’s hands into his own and swinging them slightly and playfully.

“Your fault!” He puffed his cheeks, and he stilled when Yunho reached out and gently tucked a stray hair behind his ear. He smiled, looking up at the gentleman through his eyelashes and as the small eyes looked right back, Jaejoong knew there was a connection between them that he had never had with anyone else.

After chatting and flirting some more, it was time. The camera zoomed up a little bit and Jaejoong became self-conscious and flustered, something that the taller man noticed. He gently pulled the brunette towards him by the waist, making Jaejoong’s breath hitch as their bodies touched gently.  Jaejoong let his hands instinctively rest on the taller man’s shoulders as he smiled, but it was so hard to do anything with Yunho’s eyes staring deep into his own.

There was a silence as Jaejoong’s smile faded as Yunho finally closed the gap between them. Their lips touched gently, and brought an electric spark immediately rushing through the bodies at the first contact. It felt like nothing they had ever experienced before.

Yunho’s hand tightened on the shorter male’s waist as he deepened the kiss softly. Jaejoong’s fingers dug into the man’s expensive suit as he instinctively tilted his head, desperate and eager for more. Their lips fit perfectly; soft and full against each other, like long lost puzzle pieces pieced together.

They could feel each other’s hearts beating harshly against their chests, and it gave them a rush, as Jaejoong’s fingers slowly loosened their grip, and instead tightly wrapped his arms around the taller man’s neck, and now not a single hair could be fit between them. What was expected to be an awkward, shy press of lingering lips was now a passionate, deep kiss between two men who had a spark.

The staff watched them, gaping a little as the shy baker boy who was awkward and giggly, was now fit perfectly against Yunho’s body, kissing so passionately that everyone else in the room immediately felt like they were intruding on an actual lover’s moment.

A soft whimper was heard in the room as Jaejoong felt the first touch of Yunho’s tongue swiping against his own. It was delicious and he craved for more, needy and desperate, completely forgetting about everyone else as he jumped up without any warning, wrapping his legs around the business man’s strong waist. There was a collective gasp in the room but the couple didn’t hear, too immersed in each other’s lips.

“Okay, that’s enough!” One of the staff yelled, finally snapping them out of their trance. Yunho’s hands were splayed protectively on the curve of the younger man’s , and as they pulled away softly, eyes lidded, a soft string of saliva hung between them. They look disheveled and almost annoyed at being interrupted. “That was amazing, now if you’d like to continue that, you can leave.” She chuckled at their flushed faces, and they didn’t say anything before Yunho immediately rushed out of the room, still carrying Jaejoong.

 

“And that, kids, is how I met your father.” Jaejoong smiled at his adorable, three children who sat on the floor, absolutely fascinated. He had just told them the story, less rated of course, and they looked like they were in deep thought. He chuckled, pinching his youngest daughter’s cheeks before gasping in surprise when strong arms wrapped around his chest, and a soft kiss was pressed onto his cheek. Jaejoong smiled delightfully, turning around and pecking Yunho.

“I would like a kiss like that, right now, please.” Yunho smirked, and no matter how many years passed—Jaejoong, still admittedly, blushed.

 

A/N: I actually heard that one of the couples from the video got together later on. That's so cute. ^ ^

yeah, it's kind of cheesy with Jae a sweet, shy baker boy and then Yunho a manly, charasmatic business man but oh well :P