Chapter 16

It all started when she crash the wrong wedding...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

                                                  

  Another chapter again...here it is , why i always do a multiple updates? I don't know also maybe i just love doing it, and the fact that i can't update often maybe that's one of the reason. If what i'm doing annoyed anyone else then sorry for that. -_-   Any ways...At first I supposed to finish this story with only 10 chapters but then when i reach that chapter it is still not done. then i decided... okay chapter 15 but here i am again ^_^ already in chapter 16... maybe another 3 to 4 chapters then it will be done for real. Aside from that, nothing else...i just want to share it, that's all.

 

------------------------>

 

One week had past already since she knew the date of the so-called wedding of seunghyun and Eun hye, and since then she can’t really focus on her work, She's holding a flower pot when her phone ring and in an instant flower pot is on the floor already and literary crash.

 

---

“Yobo- Yobaseyo"

 

“Dara"

 

“Uh! Jiyong' why did you call?" she ask

 

“i will just get straight to the point, i'm here in a wedding boutique can you come here now to help me with in Na’s gown?" he hopefully ask

 

"Uh' its okay i will just change first"

 

“Great, I’ll just text you the address"

---

 

After an hour of waiting, dara came.

 

 "Sorry to bother you, it’s just in na can't come today because she's been sick”

 

“Is she okay?" she ask worriedly

 

“Yeah! She just need to rest for now, she ask if you can try the wedding gown for her to know if it's fine already " Jiyong said and she n0dded then she heads inside the fitting ro0m, After a minute she comes out wearing a beautiful wedding gown like this.

 

                                                                      

 

"It's really fits on you very well" he smile

 

“You think? Then i should wear something like this on my wedding day to0." she happily said which jiyong return with a smile like an idiot then they laugh together.

 

That day seunghyun and Eun hye goes in the same wedding boutique to0 to follow up her gown, Eun hye is the only one who goes inside while seunghyun just stay in the car. He was lo0king on the dress display on the glass when he catch a glimpse of her (dara) inside.

' Dara' he thought unsure then he got out of his car to lo0k closer and that's the time he realize that it's really her but in a wedding dress? While smiling widely with a guy on her side that lo0ks like the gro0m from what he was been wearing.

 

' What is she doing here, why she's wearing a wedding gown, and who the hell is that funk, is she going to be married also' that's the question that keeps on playing on his mind and he didn't notice that his hands already curl into fists because of so much anger. And it made him much more angrier when he held her hand and when she was about to walk, she accidentally step on the gown that made her lost her balance which the guy immediately catch her, and the worse scenario is after that he carried her bridal style and she duck her head on his neck because of embarrassment while he walks inside the fitting ro0m. He wants to go inside to ask her but he knows that he don't have the right to0, So he just heads to his car then bang the do0r when he goes inside that startled the people on the street , Eun Hye is happily goes inside the car and talk about her gown And some other stuff. Looks like she didn't see her inside.

 

"Let's eat" she exclaimed

 

"I will take you home now, just eat there." he said not lo0king at her, she wants to protest but when she see his eyes that fuming in anger and how he grip the maneuver tightly she knows that it's a bad idea to say more so she just keep quiet until  they reach her home. 

 

 

 

 

 --

2 days left only before the wedding day, seunghyun and Eun hye we're eating at the restaurant. She keeps on talking about their wedding while he will just answer 'hmm' or a nod as a response with a bore expression that she notice when she start talking.

 

“I already send invitation to dara" she change the topic and with that he immediately lo0k at her and like what she's thinking when it come’s to her his different.

 

"Really, is she coming?" he ask not hiding his excitement to see

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter