~

in sickness and in health

Himchan blinked trying to clear his vision. He just woke up from the most ed up dream ever. He clothes were soaked and the room was suffocating as hell. He never felt this sick in his life.  He groaned as he got up from his bed trying to find his boyfriend.  Unlike yesterday night he wasn’t sitting next to his bed. Worrying about Himchan as if it was the last day he was alive.

 

He saw light shining from under the door. He opened the door and coughed out loud drawing attention from the guy sitting in the living room.

 

"Himchan why are you up!?  You know you should rest" Kris stood up and hurried his way towards Himchan. The latter looked at the others face. His eyes were red and puffy. His blonde hair was flat and his face looked extremely tired. He approached Himchan and stared in his eyes.

 

"You've been crying?"  Kris was silent and avoided the gaze of the other.

 

"Yifan baby, you worry too much. It’s not like I’m dying" Himchan took a grasp of his hand and walked the blonde guy to the couch. Himchan sat him down and nuzzled in his lap shortly after.

 

"I'm just worried about you this operation wasn’t a small one okay. And you haven't felt any better. I hate seeing you this way.

 

“Himchan hummed as he felt the nose of Kris nuzzling in his neck. He closed his eyes trying to ignore the stinging of his wound.

 

"It's only... my appendix" Kris took his hand and kissed the back of his hand softly.

 

"An operation is always dangerous no matter what. I could have lost you" Himchan started sobbing softly while clinging onto Kris.

 

"I hate.... when you ....do this. I told you I am ok." Himchan looked up in the other’s eyes realizing he would never ever want to leave the other. He was there for him, in sickness and in health. Wu yifan or better known as Kris was caring loving and daring it was everything he looked for in a man.

 

Kris wiped his tears with his big thumbs "princess, you are burning hot you should go back to bed" Himchan pouted showing the other his childish voice.  

 

”I don't want to ...I want you stay with you my prince charming” they both laughed while snuggling in each other’s arms. 

 

 

 

 


 

 

 

 i wrote this drabble after i read this really weird krischan fic lmao. i needed to recover from this lmao