~

new life is what we need.

 

 

 

“Hoseok… stop it” Wonshik said annoyed when his eyes were still fixed on the concert on the TV.  The little 8 year old continued jumping on the couch next to him completely ignoring the remark of the older. 


“Hoseok…  I will tell uncle Zitao this time” Wonshik put the blue ray on pause and looked at the hyper kid. 

“BUT… UNCLE WONSHIK…I wanna play… please play with me” Hoseok clamped his arms around his uncle nuzzling his face in the others chest. 

“Aww…look at my cute Boys”
Zitao walked in the room with the kid's jacket and bag.

“Uncle Tao Tao!!  Uncle Won doesn’t want to play with me. The only thing he does is looking at dancing men without t-shirts on the TV” Zitao gave Wonshik a dangerous look warning the other to shut off the TV. But the latter just brushed it off and un-paused the DVD, annoying the blonde haired even more.

Zitao lifted the heavy boy from the couch and kneeled before him.
"Honey, don't be upset, but unfortunately there is no time to play anymore. Your dad called and will be here in a few minutes. “Zitao caressed the cheek of the little boy and followed that action with a tight hug.

"Buut uncle Tao, I don't want to go. I want to play with uncle Wonshik first...!” He put up that sad pouty face Zitao hated too much. He was a er for pouty faces. That's Zitao keeps falling into the trick, Hoseok dad pulls on him every time he needs to baby sit.

"I'm sorry honey. I promise next time we all will play with you ok? Pinky swear?"

Hoseok wrapped his pinky around the older's and received a peck on his temple. He immediately put on his jacket and shoes so he could continue running around the house.

Tao looked at the little boy. He might be a little bit too energetic but he was one of the sweetest boys in the world. His personality was rare and he was a smart kid.  Zitao hoped his kids would be just like him.

Zitao stood up from his knees, still standing behind the couch, and hit Ravi at the back of his head.

"Why the hell would you watch this 2pm performance while there is an 8 year old in the room"

Ravi groaned but decided to go for a surprise attack. He pulled on the t-shirt of Zitao the moment he wanted to leave the room.  He stumbled backwards and fell over the couch in Wonshik's lap.

"THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU I COULD HAVE MHPF-" Tao felt the sweet lips of Wonshik on his. But he pushed the other harshly. 

"Wonshik!! Behave. Hoseok is still here you know" Wonshik smirked as he saw the slight blush on the others cheek.

"I will behave if you give me what I want later" Zitao ignored the remark completely as he heard the doorbell. He already knew what was going to happen later, so there was no point in fighting against Wonshik. He took a deep breath to calm himself before opening the door. He did not want anybody see the effects Wonshik had on his body and mind.

He opened the door and saw yifan and Kyungsoo standing on their porch.

"Gege! Hyung! How was your weekend?" Zitao squealed like a little kid showing his love for the couple. 


Yifan put an arm around his partner’s waist and sweetly kissed his temple. 

"It was great Zitao! How was Hoseok? I hope that little monster did not kill you and Wonshik?" Kyungsoo asked sweetly while his eyes were roaming through the house looking for the 8 year old.

"Noooo he’s a sweet little kid. He just has too much energy sometimes" 

"Ugh tell me about it" yifan whined.

"Come in grab and have some coffee" he led them in the house.

"Unfortunately we can’t today; Hoseok has dance practice in an hour"

"A true, true maybe next time. Let me call him for you “Tao went in to the kitchen and saw Hoseok and Wonshik playing a game. He smiled but unfortunately had to break the fun. He dragged the two towards the living room

"Hey Yifan, Kyungsoo! How are you guys... had fun?" Wonshik said as he had Hoseok in his arms.

"APPA, BABA" Hoseok wriggled himself out of the older's hold and ran towards Kyungsoo hugging his waist tightly.

"My little big baby, I missed you so much how was your weekend with your uncles?"

"Appa I’m not a baby. Can we go now we are learning how to do a cartwheel today “Both men chuckled because of their impatient son and bid goodbyes to the couple who watched the little devil over the weekend?

~

Zitao was sitting a few feet away from his partner, reading a book while the other was finally finishing watching the 2pm concert. The moment it was done Wonshik stretched his self and scooted over to Tao.

"Why don't we take kids? Hmm... Tao! I know you love them. And we can’t babysit little Hoseok forever" Zitao closed his book and rested his head on the other shoulder while taking a deep sigh.

"Are you ready for it? Do you really want to?" Tao played with the hem of his shirt. He was nervous talking about this topic. He was ready heaving kids years ago. But Wonshik having his freedom was more important for him.  He was extremely glad his partner came with this suggestion himself, Zitao just hoped he was sincere.

"When you're ready I am ready. I would want to give my life for making you happy Zitao. So allow me to give you life" Wonshik smirked while rubbing circles on the other hips.  His hand started creeping in Zitao t-shirt, making him cringe of the coldness. He climbed on the others lap, Wonshik legs in between his and started devouring his tasty lips. Zitao had enough. Everything what he wanted to know, got explained and he finally realized they were destined to be together.  That night they made love on that spot on the couch, both sharing way more than love.

 

 


 

 

 

ghehehe im sorry guys i had to do this. taovi gives me life okayy.