Chapter 1

He Who Doesnt Believe in Love

My first time writing...be nice to me *bow*

   Today's test really draining my energy.I've been scramping myself with books for weeks.And the part-time job doesnt make anything better.I should have listen to my mom when she told me to stop having part-time.I look at my watch...hmm...I've 1 hour left.Okay let's take at this question.

  "What was the chemical use for the camera in late 19th? Explain why....What the hell with this question!?" .I darted my gaze at the board.It wrote 'History' not 'Chemistry' for gods sake?

Trying to boost myself,I look around.Bad luck.My friend,JoonMyeon,of course,answering them like it's the easiest test on earth.Smart-,this does not boosting my spirit.I decide to lokk on my left.Now,this is the normal sight that I want to see.People grimacing,groaning and regretting for not studying properly.Its not that I do not prepare anything for this,but the sight made me fell lucky enough to achieve more than them.Okay,Im boosted.

  Lets answer this noscence right now...

-after the test-

 "I swear Mr Jo really want us to fail! Summarize the story of Hamlet?Who on earth I dont even care who wrote the story."WooHyun exparated.

 "It's William Shakespeare,WooHyun.And I thought it was the easiest question he gave us."JoonMyeon replied accidently letting out his sarcastic mode.Well,even the smart got stress due to the test.

   "I means non other than I failed the test."WooHyun words almost unheard in the end,but his eyes didnt stop shooting lasers to JoonMyeon.

 JoonMyeon smugly smile at him,asking for forgiveness towards his remark.

 HoWon held his intention to laugh and patted WooHyun's back.They walked straight to the cafeteria.

 Like throwing the peace atmosphere away,YiXing asked a question that HoWon has least interest at.

   "I just had to ask,have you find a partner for the prom?"And the question made HoWon quietly while the others darted a gaze at him.Half-smirking and half-shaking their heads.

  "Does your mom aloud to be your partner?"HoWon shoved a question back.

  "Well,your mom would felt honoured for having a son the loves her so much also crying for giving birth to the most nerdy boy on earth."KiBum replied to his joked,sending eveyone to laughter.

  "At least I would be setting my name in The Guiness Book of Record."HoWon did a rely on his remark.

  "Whatever,we cant fight the epitome of Single-Men right the moment he opened his mouth.He's too powerful."said WooHyun,giving up at in the middle of the war.

    It's not like they didnt try,but this guy named Lee HoWon is a human with the hardest head they have met.Howon has no interest in relationship other than friendship.When they learned about this,the silly duo  aka KiBum and WooHyun set an experiment to find whether this guy is straight or not,surprisingly supported by JoonMyeon(i create this side of him bcos he actually suit it and to match the duo craziness) who find it quite intersting to messed with his best friend.They 'hired' the most atteractive girl of the school or as known as Hara to flirt HoWon.Being pestered the whole week by her younger cousin,the girl finally agreed on their insane idea with a condition of having a whole week free lunch,Oh yes,this lad eats a lot.And they had MinHo crying for his expenses for the month.

  It was lunch time when they started the mission.Hara 'accidently' bumped to HoWon during his walk passing through a janitor room where the boys hide.HoWon in the place,was oblivious to any possibility,giving Hara a helping hand for her get her off the floor after 'elegantly' falling down.The boys had to give a salute for being a great actress.He apologized and bowed before making his way to find his friends who mysteriously missing.Hara grabbed his wrist to stopped him from strudding away.'Im really sorry fort the boys to have a very oblivion human as their friend''Hara thought.