chapter 2

Cold Outside Naughty Inside

CHAPTER 2

 

Your POV

 

"I should have been lying on my soft bed now. Because of your loud voice i must stay in this class and get detention. I hate you, Hansul!" I sat beside her and waiting for seonsaeng-nim to come.

"I love you too, Sunghye." she chuckled at me. I rolled my eyes and heard a sound that someone open the door. I thought it was seonsaeng-nim but i was wrong.

 

Jinki's POV

 

I walked in hallway with bad mood grew up in my chest. 'Why seonsaeng-nim found me at rooftop when i skipped her class? she was usually didn't care if i wasn't attend her class. Lucky wasn't on my side today.'

I arrived at class and open the door. I thought seonsaeng-nim must be here now, but i just see 2 girls sat in front row. I raised an eyebrow 'Who are they? I thought there's only me and seonsaeng-nim in this class.'

"Where's Mrs. Oh?" i asked them.

"Didn't you see she's not here?" one of them asked me back.

"Tsk" i clicked my tongue 'What a rude girl. Better i'm not talking to them.'

When i sat in back row seonsaeng-nim open the door and greet us "Good evening everyone. Oh Mr. Jinki can you sit in the front row? I don't want you to fall asleep when i give you your detention."

I'm too lazy to answered her, so i just do what she told me. I sat beside that rude girl. 'What a bad luck. I have no choice.'

"Well, Ms. Sunghye and Ms. Hansul this is Mr. Jinki from music class. And Mr. Jinki this is Ms. Sunghye and Ms. Hansul from communication class." we're just stared each other with blank face.

"Can we just start the detention now, seonsaeng-nim? I wanna go home." i asked.

"Don't command me, Mr. Jinki!"

"Just kidding, seonsaeng-nim." i give her fake chuckled.

"Tsk. Coward." the rude girl or i can say Ms. Sunghye murmured but i still can heard her.

"What's your problem, Miss?" i asked with stern voice. Before she could answer me, seonsaeng-nim cut her "Enough! Or i'll adding your detention to both of you!" seonsaeng-nim said.

Me and rude girl just looked away each other. And detention started.

 


 

After detention finished i tidy up my things. I see from my corner eyes, rude girl and her friend walk out from class. 'Are they didn't see my handsome face? Why they're not awe-struck to me? Many girls wish can talk to me. But, why these rude girls not interested to talk with me? Is my charm diminished? Ah whatever. Better, i go home and have a romantic dinner with my beloved chicken.'

I walked to my car and set off. At the bus stop i see those two girls wait for their bus. 'Should i greet them? NO, of course! I'm a cold prince.' and then i continue drove home.

 


 

"I'm home mommyyyyyy~" i sang while run to the kitchen. "where's my wife, mom?" i asked my mom who was cooking with my maid.

"What do you mean, son?" my mom turn her body face to me. "My beloved chicken, of course." i grinned to her. "Aish babo! How dare you eat your wife?" we are laughed as my mom patted my shoulder "Jinki, are you have girlfriend?"

"Yes!" i beamed.

"WHAT? How can you have girlfriend when you rather talk to friedchicken than girls?"

"Because my girlfriend is my friedchicken hahahaha." i laughed hard.

"Aish. How can i have this babo boy as my son?" my mom shook her head.

"Eyyy, i'm A+ student in my university, mom." i pride myself.

"Yeah yeah up to you, son. Go wash yourself and then dinner with me, i wanna tell you something."

"Yes ma'am!" i salute to her. " Oh mom, where's dad?"

"He'll be late tonight."

"Oh i see." i walked up to my room. I looked at some my maids who was tidy up a room beside my bedroom. 'For what is this? There will be guest coming here?' i shrugged and continue walk to my bedroom.

 


 

I walked downstairs towards my mom who was sitting at dining table "Where's my friedchicken?"

"Can you stop to talk about your girlfriend?" my mom shook her head. "I can't mom. I love her so much." i give her an innocent eyes.

My mom sigh "You're like a fanboy for friedchicken."

"Hahahaha yes, i'm her true fan! Oh by the way, what are you gonna tell to me, mom?" i asked while grabbed my friedchicken.

"Since you don't have a 'real girlfriend' i wanna introduce you to my friend's daughter. She's really really a nice girl, although sometimes she looks really cold to everyone but i know she's a good girl inside. And she's not spoiled or love every handsome and rich guys. She's different."

"Yeah i don't like spoiled girl, they're annoying. But, for what it is? Don't say that you wanna arranged my marriage? Oh come on mom! I don't need that." i bite my friedchicken.

"But, she will come and live in here for awhile. I can't cancel it, son. I asked her mother to allowed her daughter to live in here, so both of you will know each other." she said calmy.

"WHAT?! MOM, ARE YOU KIDDING ME? Why she must live in here?! What if she's a chicken maniac and stole my friedchicken?!" i said with a horror face.

"Calm down you babo! She's not like that. And if she's a chicken manic too, i'll prepare more chickens then."

'But what if our chicken only left one? Oh my chicken.' i stared at friedchicken in my hand with a sad eyes.

"Oh come on honey, she won't stole your chicken." my mom caressed my cheek. I smiled to her.

"Who is she, mom? Why you not discuss about this with me before?" i pouted.

"Aigoo, my son. Don't be like this. Why you always acted like a little kid at home and acted like a leader gangster out there, huh?" my mom asked and pinched my nose.

"I just wanna looks like Edward Cullen in twillight, mom." i laughed at my own joke while my mom just shook her head.

"By the way, you are agree right? Pleaseeeeeeeee?" my mom giving me her puppy eyes and i can't resist her.

"*sigh* anything for you mom."

"Awwww, you're the best Jinki!" she walked to me and hugged me tight.  "Okay, you must rest now. I know you're tired" she broke the hug. "Oh! And for your information, she'll move here next week."

"Arraso, mom." i smiled to her and walked up to my bedroom after finished my dinner .

When i walked through guest room beside my bedroom i stopped and stared the door 'That's why some maids tidy up this room.' i sighed and continue walked to my bedroom.

I throw my body to bed 'So, this is your new life, Jinki. I'll do anything for my mom.' and then i fell asleep.

 


 

Hello everyone!!!!^^

I'm sorry if i wrote any wrong grammar. I'm so sorry too if this chap is boring.

Pleasee subscribe and comment, neh? hehehehe xD

THANKYOUUUU<3

Poster credit by baka_ming95