chapter 1

Cold Outside Naughty Inside

CHAPTER 1

 

Your POV

 

"Miss, wake up. It's already 7AM." i felt a hand patted my arm. "Just a second please." i said while shoved my maid's hand away from me and i pulled my blanket to my whole body.

"But Miss, you'll late to your class this morning." she said as she tried to patted my arm again. When she said 'class' my eyes grew wide "Aish. Why you don't waking me up earlier, huh?" i run to bathroom in my bedroom. "I'm sorry, Miss." she bow and then left to prepared my breakfast.

 


 

After prepared myself, i run to downstairs, sat on dining table, and grab my bread. When i want to bite my bread i just realized there's my mom in here. She was sipped her coffe while typed on her laptop, which definitely typed about her job. Yes, my mom is a businesswoman who very very rarely chatting with me or play with me, so did my father. They are always busy with their joblife. And you know what? if i didn't back home in 3 days maybe they didn't know and still busy with their phone or laptop. How pathetic right?

I finished eat my bread and get up from my seat when my mom suddenly greeted me "Good morning Sunghye, Since when you are here? i didn't see you come." she looking at me. "Since yesterday maybe." i replied with irritated face.  "Hey! don't talk like that to your Mom! *sigh* forget it. I have a news for you, you'll-"

"Mom, can we talk later? I'll late to my class." i cut her off. "Don't cut me. And you'll go to your university with my driver, don't worry. And now, listen to me carefully!" she said with stern voice while i just stood in front of her like sculpture who try not to rolled my eyes.

"You don't have a boyfriend, right? Well, i'll introduce you to my friend's son. He's a good guy, you don't need to worry and he's handsome too."

"Mom are you okay? Are you have a fever? Are you drunk?" i said almost shouted.

"Watch your word, girl. I'm okay and i'm NOT drunk. Me and my friend will arranged your marriage so you just need to accept this and-" 

"WHAT???!!! NO!!" i shouted now, while my maid come to bring my hot chocolate.

"Don't cut me, Miss! And you'll live in their house." my mom said.

'What? Live in there? It mean i'll leaving this hell house?' i thought and smirked.

"Mom, are you serious?!" i said with wide eyes.

"Yes, and you'll move to their house next week. And no buts!" my mom said without looking at me.

'Oh great! So, i can leave this hell house and not see my parents anymore. But why so sudden.' i thought while sipped my hot chocolate.

"Aren't you said that you are gonna late? Why you are still in here, huh?" my mom asked. I startled and rushed towards my car and told the driver to drive fast.

 

'Hwaa, i hope seonsaeng-nim's car tire brust and she's gonna late for the class' i pray in my head.

 


 

I arrived at my university and rushed to my class and holy crap! God not answered my pray. 'Maybe i must isolate myself in shrine. so, bad luck would leave me alone.' *sigh*

I knocked the door.

"Come in!"

"Annyeonghaseyo seonsaeng-nim. Sorry i'm late" i bow to her.

"Late AGAIN, hm? what's your reason now? Your soap running out so you must buy it, hm?" she asked with stern voice.

"I'm really sorry seonsaeng-nim" i just stared at my feet.

"If you are late one more time, you'll gonna get detention, Miss Sunghye. Go to your seat."

"Thankyou seonsaeng-nim" i bow once again to her.

I sat behind Hansul. She turn around to face me "Why are you late?" she whispered to me "I have a little chatthed with my mom" i said and took out my notebook from my bag.

"REALLY?? With your mom? What an advance!" she shouted like she was forgot that we're still in the class with killer teacher and when i tried to cover ....

"HANSUL! SUNGHYE! YOU GET DETENTION AFTER YOUR WHOLE CLASS!" seonsaeng-nim said with fire in her eyes.

We gasped and just can said 'yes' with a low voice.

"I'll kill you soon Hansul."

"Stop it! I'm not scare of you" Hansul said and grinned sheepishly.

 


 

Hi everyone!!^^ i hope y'all enjoyed this chapter hehehe

And sorry for not include Lee Jin Ki in this chapter but he will appeared soon.

And sorry again if there's any wrong  grammar or anything, because i'm not really good in english xD

Please subscribe and comment guys^^

THANKYOUU<3