chapter one ;

Pay Back.

"Jongin-ah?! Ppali!"                                                                                                                                                                                                       "Ne! Ara! I'll be there!"

Struggling to put his pants on, he quickly took out the toothbrush that was suspended in his mouth and quickly ran downstairs and into the kitchen. Jongin was greeted by a small man making coffee and placing pastries on a plate. Damn Kyungsoo has never failed to fascinate Jongin. Slowly walking up and behind Kyungsoo, Jongin removes the polo he was wearing because he had something else in mind for an outfit of his. 

"So how shall I break it to you? This polo you're wearing, it's mine and I need it."
"But babe, this is all I have right now..."
"Good. Now hand it over."
"No! Get a new one Kim Jongin! I'm not playing around with you!" 
"But I am."

Breaking loose from Jongin's grip around his waist, Kyungsoo ran and stood behind the kitchen counter, snatching the remote controller and pointing it at Jongin as if it would kill him. Jongin smirks and lets out a breathy chuckle as he suddenly prances on the kitchen counter as he approaches his maiden. 


"Jongin-ah! This isn't funny!"
"Then why are you laughing?" 
"Wha-"


Not realizing how close Jongin got to him, Kyungsoo was back in his grip. Jongin teased and tickled him until he let go of the controller and landed on the couch. Stopping for a moment to admire Kyungsoo, Jongin leaned in and kissed him hard; Telling him how beautiful he is and how much he loves him. Taken by surprise, Kyungsoo doesn't respond until Jongin stops kissing him.


"Wae? Is something wrong?"
"I'm never bottom, Kim Jongin."
"You're never wha-"


Kyungsoo cuts him off by forcefully kissing Jongin as they make their way into the bed room. Heavy pants and wet noises filled the air as they finally reached their bedroom. 


"I said, I'm never bottom."
Making his point clear to Jongin, Kyungsoo straddles him and stays there, mesmerized by how beautiful Jongin looked. 
"Oh. I-I get it now." 
Chuckling, Kyungsoo leans over and hovers over Jongins face, both breathing heavily. 
"You're beautiful Kim Jongin."
"I said I'm no-"

Interrupting Jongin, Kyungsoo tilts his head up slightly and slowly kisses him. Jongin lets out whiny moans as Kyungsoo teased his lips. 

"Stop that!"
"Stop what?"
"Whining!"
"It's all your fault!"
"My fault? What are you-"
"Shut up and kiss me."


Now it was Jongin's turn to interrupt Kyungsoo. Placing himself on top of Kyungsoo, he lets out an unpleasant moan knowing hes back to being a bottom. Intertwining his fingers with Kyungsoo's, Jongin suspends their hands above their heads having Kyungsoo let out a moan. I wonder what else he likes... Grinning at the thought, he deepened the kiss and Kyungsoo kissed him harder, leaving him with a bruised lip after everything was done.

"Babe, you see if you just gave me the polo, this wouldn't have happened."
"Aha, so what? It's better than a hickey."
"I'd rather have a hickey, I'd be easier to hide those."
"It's just a bruised lip babe."
"That you caused!"
"It happened yesterday morning, I'm pretty sure it's not as bad as it was before."


Cutting off the agrument, Jongin passionately kisses Kyungsoo as he slowly backs up against the wall. Hoping onto Jongin, Kyungsoo wraps his legs around Jongin's waist having Jongin push up against him using his hips. Jongin let out a pleasant moan which allowed Kyungsoo to take over. He quickens the pace to brush off the painful slowness Jongin left him with. Jongin breaks the kiss having Kyungsoo let out a painful moan. Slightly yanking Kyungsoo's hair, he tilts his head to the side and leaves wet trails on his neck. Caught up in a trance, Kyungsoo didn't realize Jongin on a patch of his skin and lets out a breathy gasp.


"Jongin-ah! That leaves a mark!"
"I'm just paying you back baby."


Smirking, Jongin continues working on the patch of skin. Jongin liked an even battlefield. A battlefield of lust, love and s.